Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

agree! she's such a sweetheart!!!..... :wub:

We're all worried about her and she's out there doing what she can for such a good cause. She never fails to make you feel like a proud wonderful :D

I hope the rumored august comeback for wonder girls korean album is TRUE!!!!!!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yoyo

edit: ^ LOLOL, a step too late <3

yay! yeeun tweeted more pictures of her <33333333

more Bday pics ! ;)

2ujlhg0.jpg

30trhub.jpg

2lk917b.jpg

credits: WGYenny

It's so nice to see Yeeun celebrate her birthday happily with the ones she loves <333333

Guest pumkikim7191

Sunye is a Sweety Girl ^^

I love her so much with love Sunye ♥♥♥

Miss Wonder Girls

Guest lovepapupi

^

^

@wonderr23  These are more pics of Sunye. I can't say another word. She is really an angel... tears.gif

308495679.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1306599756&Signature=TffroKm04HxRoRv3gQVTuhqrsjw%3D

308497056.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1306599871&Signature=Ku0LkOzl938AHXCoSUSUFg705Ck%3D

308522709.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1306599868&Signature=nqtjakG8BqsJmM%2BJFAQ4JBQQ5Yc%3D

credit: SUNDAY

source: wondercuty, baidu, gaphaiti.org

Guest vietboi_tuan

WOW.

We were all worried about her. We should have known better that SunYe was out there helping and doing what she does best.

Seriously SunYe is an amazing person. She's caring and is willing to give back to the world any chance she get.

She make being a Wonderful even better. Min Leader fighting!

Wow, she is such a inspiration for everyone. I was chatting on fantastics last week and we were talking about how we hadn't seen SunYe in a while, we were all worried about her. Now this explains it, I have no words, she really is such an amazing person with such a big heart!!!! :tears: Sunye-nuna saranghaeyo!!

Guest valentino_rossi46

OMG so so amazing Sun Ye ah, ye i cant imagine where SY went as Benny said, and well, SY is just amazing right?

@Tinsk: now i think we can share this again :), qoxie posted this yesterday but Tinsk request to delete cuz Benny dont want public it :), but i think now i just post for ppl dont know how good SY is :)

jjepp.jpg

Such an angel, many Korean celeb do charity with full make up face and lots of reporter go along. Well, maybe some of them indeed very kind, but who know they just act to gain attention? But our Sun Ye always dont want ppl know what good thing she did, she dont need any make up, any camera, any reporter follow to make a news, she just show her TRUE, always. Thanks for being so TRUE with us, always Sun Ye

Sunye is such an angel :wub:

Shes either out helping alone or trying to raise awareness .

I really flove her so much. Make me want to help myself

Also looks like the kids really liked her!!

but of course they would shes got that type of personality that anyone can relate to.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Wonder Girls’ Sunye visits Haiti to lend a helping hand

G.A.P Haiti (Global Assistance Partners) recently revealed on their website that Wonder Girls’ leader, Sunye had visited Haiti for one week (May 19 – 25th) in order to volunteer, showing her very caring nature.

The website wrote:

May 19-25, 2011

Sun and Merry had served the children in the orphanage and showed the love of Christ during their stay!

Sun and Merry have washed and prayed for all the children who are suffering from dehyration at our Cholera Treatment Centre in Warf Jeremie.

Along with this excerpt, they added some photos of Sunye:

0febf185f7e9c47010df9b49.jpg

bd2692b50937b263b90e2d41.jpg

img556614770426std.jpg

20110528sunye2.jpg

credit: allkpop, gaphaiti.org, wondercuty

wonder whether Korean press know this news yet?

Sometimes i look at humanity and find it so ugly and cruel. Then I look at Sunye and I'm reminded that there really is beauty in the world. She has through so much in life yet her only goal has always been to help and care for others. I really just want to give her a hug and Thank her for making the world a better place.

The Greatest leader in Kpop!

Guest valentino_rossi46

Sun Mi twitter translation from http://mimimimi0502.wordpress.com/

@mimimimi0502: 씬난당 / Excited

@HOJUYJUY: @mimimimi0502 뭐가그리 신나냥 ㅋ ㅋ 똥개얌 ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ / what is so exciting kk poop dog? kkk (poop dog : nickname that you call a street dog as they often eat their own poop)

[RT] @jungeo1004: @HOJUYJUY 내 강아지에게 어따데고 똥개래!! 너 손들고 있어!!! / How dare u call my dog a poop dog!! put your hands up(as punishment) !!!

Yoo Bin twitter translation from @yubina_dotcom, Yoobin, So Hee and Junho will form hiking club lol. Seems like JYPNation miss the girls a lot, they mention want the girls back Korea a lot recently :)

isn't there a nearby mountain? i like mountain hiking too. @dlwnsghek: @WGyubin 가까운데 산이 없어? 나도 등산 좋아하는데

No... T.T Do i climb to the Empire State Building haha RT @WGyubin: @dlwnsghek 없어... ㅠㅠ 엠파이어스테이트빌딩이나 오를까?? ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Happy b-day yenny :) you're so sweet in this pic :) RT @followWG: Yenny's birthday cake!!! http://t.co/czjGHjf

Come on my town - let's go hiking Mt.Bukhan @WGsohee: @dlwnsghek @WGyubin 모두들 우리 동네로 컴온 - 북한산오르자*

gogo~ do we make mountaineering club? @WGyubin: @WGsohee @dlwnsghek ㅎㅎㅎㅎ ㄱㄱ씽~ 우리도 등산모임이나만들까

first of all, make the time to come to korea @dlwnsghek: @WGyubin @wgsohee 자 ㅋㅋ 일단은 시간을 내서ㅡ한국을 와

right~ hehehe @WGyubin: @dlwnsghek 맞지~ ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

can i become thinner? if i join mountaineering club. @lovyk25: @dlwnsghek @WGyubin @wgsohee 나도 등산모임들면 살빠질까 ㅋㅋㅋ

hahaha could u join in with us? @WGyubin: @lovyk25 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 조인하실래요????

Come quickly!! we(jane & yubin) feels like being dying @JANEyjK: @WGsohee 야!!!!! 나랑 유빈이 죽어간다 빨리와라 오바

Another translation of Go Eun tweet to Ye Eun on her birthday from Yeeun-impact

goeun1.png

parksisters1.jpg

Guest xjjjLOVE

I'm happy everyone is still riding on the high of Yeeun's birthday :D

But can you guys believe our mandoo is becoming an ADULT this year...I can't even begin to process that, to me she will always be Wonder Girls baby >.<

And Sunye...seriously, HOW does this girl have anti's?

They must be out of their mind! I know it's been said, probably thousands of times but she's an ANGEL,

straight up from heaven!

I adore Sunye, even though she isn't my bias, she really just stands out as someone who doesn't ever stop giving back.

June...June...June

Has it been on your guys mind to?!

ALMOST JUNE!!!!

No more delay JYP, the month of this revolution is almost here, we're ready to rock out to some Wonder Girls!

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Sunye is such a caring person. How can anyone hate her? Her actions are always so touching.

When we were all wondering what she was doing and some worried because she has gone a MIA for a while, she was actually helping others.

She is such a great role model and forever proving it.

Goeun's tweets for Yeeun's birthday are so sweet! I really feel the love between them. :D

She's really nice too!

I seriously love fantastic. I'm always going over there to see if the chatbox is active. Haha.. It seems pretty empty on the weekends, unless one of the girls visit.

It's nearly June already! Tthe new album's release is slowly nearing!!! I can't wait!

Guest Yoyo

After reading the article on Allkpop I just had to come here and post something about our kind leader. I wasn't amazed about what she did because leader min had always did kind acts but I was more touched that she went all that way and stayed there for a week to do these just for the kids. She kept it a secret because she's only doing it for the people she wants to help and not for publicity which I believe is such a beautiful thing to do.

Leader Min, I didn't know that it was possible... But my love and respect for you has grown so much more.

Guest desiadair

Just thought I'd share some high quality images of the Nylon article that the girls were featured in. I took them on my iPad.

5769724120_04df70e408.jpg

5769723718_205810fe66.jpg

5769723584_2ea7f29d88.jpg

P.S. I can't even describe in words how much of an amazing person Sun Ye is! The girl is an angel <3

Guest queen;ofhearts.

Yeeun tweeted some polaroids with Sohee at hudson river park (:

308876636.jpg

@WGyenny 소희랑 hudson river park 에서~ㅋㅋ

Guest i.said.goodbye

Today I read something that really reminded me of why I am a Wonderful and why I absolutely adore the girls from Sohee to Sunye. I thought I'd share it with other wonderfuls as well!

MY HONEST THOUGHTS ABOUT WONDERGIRLS:

"They’re not that pretty": I know.

"They’re not the best singers": Yeah, but so what??

"They’re not that sexy": And so?? (but I dare to disagree! YooBin IS sexy.. Guys would agree with me.. Girls go lesbian on her! Gays go straight!! Even aliens fall in love with her. So what are you?? )

There may be better groups than them.. There may be sexier ones.. There may be prettier ones.. They may not be the best girl group.. But so what? You’re the only one who cares.. Not us.. Coz you know what? We love Wonder Girls not because they’re sexy.. nor pretty.. nor best singers.. We loved them coz they are who they are..

You dare to tell me that Wonder Girls’ will just fail in US?? That they should have just stayed in Korea?

This, I tell you:

They left Korea, knowing that there might be a possibility that there’ll be nothing for them to come back to. But still, they decided to go and pursue their dreams.

Leaving your safe zone.. and entering a bigger and perhaps a harsher world.. Do you think it’s easy?? It’s not. But they did just that. And because of that, I’m proud to be a Wonderful.

There was also a point in time when I thought Wonder Girls should have stayed in Korea. But thinking about it, I’m glad they didn’t. Because of being away from their safe zone, they found their real selves. They grew up to be the Wonder Girls: in name and in meaning.

The obstacles made them stronger.. more tough.. It made them into the Wonder Girls that I am proud of today. No one… Not even the most famous girl group can compare to them.

Wonder Girls reached wherever they are now without any provocative lyrics.. or too-short-it-barely-hides-your-soul outfits.. or provocative dance. Their ‘SEXY’ is not synonymous to ‘REVEALING’.. They achieved success through their MUSIC… through their HARDWORK.

Wonder Girls are:

 Strong-willed

 Have GOLDEN HEARTS

 Dreamers and Pursuers

 NOT AN IDOL GROUP BUT A ROLE MODEL

So Keep Your Head Up, WonderFul. Be proud.. Coz we sure have all the right to. We have all the reason to. Our name represents our girls’ hearts: Wonderful..

credit wonderpm_lover

Guest Yoyo

@ I.Said.Goodbye

After reading that ... I don't think I've ever felt more proud to be a Wonderful. The girls are so real and down-to-earth and I've never once really seen them acted fake on variety or anything. They're being themselves, and trying to show the world who they are. Another reason why I'm so proud to be a Wonderful is because Wonderfuls are well mannered. I think what makes fan bases hate each other is because of rude fans but we've never once been rude fans which makes me proud and probably the girls proud as well.

Yeeun tweeted more pictures of herself and Sohee!

Even though the pictures are kind of dark, they look so cute! Ahahs, it's nice to see the girls go to the park and jump around acting like their own age.

1447fya.jpg

9tjr5x.jpg

20rv1b4.jpg

28a5c9g.jpg

eunjb9.jpg

2lb1fms.jpg

credits: WGyenny@twitter

Archived