Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

Sohee's 'cute' and bright selca well received by the public

2011-05-24

37492561.4.jpg

Wondergirls member Sohee's selca revealed.

On the 24th, Sohee revealed on her twitter 'selca something...' along with her photo. In the photo, Sohee affectionally posed with a woman. Sohee's bright selcas made her gorgeous face more visible which drew the attention of many.

The netizens commented, "It came out pretty well. Isn't it illuminant?", "Beautiful in every angle".

Meanwhile, Wondergirls are busy travelling between Korea and United States for their upcoming album.

Source: dongA.com

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovepapupi

Sohee wearing bling by New York jewelery designer Eddie Borgo.

I think she wore the brand during the Dazed & Confused Korea photoshoot too,

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Cr: caution @ weibo

I found it similar with G-Dragon accessories. He was seen using in Big Bang's new LG Optimus One CF and some performance stage during his comeback this year. These bracelets are the Cone Bracelets made by jewelry designer, Eddie Borgo. Another HD moment again LOL.

gdragoneddie.jpg

Eddie Borgo’s Pave Cone Bracelet

Price: € 785.68 ($1087.22 in US dollars)

Image14.jpg

@qoxie I found Sohee picture with another Eddie Borgo bracelet 

201009081240581001_1.jpg

Image10.jpg

Eddie Borgo’s Cone Brackelet FALL/WINTER 2010 Collection

Price: € 529,00 ($ 737,21 in US dollars)

image credit: dkpopnews

Guest qoxie

Just realized the SoBinJane original pics weren't posted yet.

They are from Sohee's me2day.

P9fuV.jpg

kqIgD.jpg

Looks like Binnie was being really mischievous in the background.

Both twitterers mentioned/referred to her, from the Chinese fan translations I read.

Guest qoxie

Just verified with wonderr23 before I post this.

Mnet producer/MV director Yu Ill Han said he's going to New York (first sentence).

Sohee responded earlier today, basically asking "soon?"

They & Mark PD (who's not free yet) had previously bantered about a food reunion in NYC.

Wonder what the trip is for. MV duties? Mnet to document WG's album launch? Another reality TV series if WG tours?

iYghP.gif

Guest qoxie

LJ33Z.jpg

Source: http://www.yinyuetai...og-detail/88805

Sohee shares selcas, "her sexy smile capturing the boys' hearts"

Yinyuetai 2011-05-24

Korean source: Newsen

Translator: x-shiping

WONDERGIRLS Ahn Sohee has provided an update.

On May 24, Sohee tweeted: "Long time no see, friends!" & shared recently-taken photos.

In the pictures, Sohee was wearing a cute expression as she gazed at the camera. The well-lighted room also showed off her milky-white cheeks & sexy glances. Notably behind Sohee was group member Yoobin, whose presence caught the eye too.

Netizens who saw the photos said: "Charming as a fairy pitta bird, her expression an art in itself", "Aren't you too sexy?" "Lovely Sohee, I wanna put you in my pocket", "Zzang facial angles & zzang illuminated face; what's your secret?" & other passionate responses.

Meanwhile, WG is currently hard at work making a new album.

- - - - - - -

Photo from a just-concluded Asian Champions League soccer match between Korea's Jeonbuk Motors & China's Tianjin Teda in Jeonju.

"WG Sunye's doppelganger!?" says the article title.

[포토] 전북미녀팬, 원더걸스 선예 도플갱어!?

기사입력 : 2011.05.24

rqq0i.jpg

Source: http://www.sportalko...=60&key=&field=

Guest qoxie

JoongAng Daily article about "Youtube rankings: What are the most loved KPOP songs?"

WG's Nobody Mnet stage is tops with 50 million view counts.

I checked: They have left out the Nobody English MV (21 million hits), though. Good enough to rank 8th on the list.

Hope to see their Chinese portal re-translating this.

유튜브서 가장 사랑 받은 K-POP은 어떤 곡?

[중앙일보] 입력 2011.05.24 19:10 / 수정 2011.05.24 19:32

유튜브에서 K-POP 조회수를 조사한 결과 가장 많은 사랑을 받은 곡은 원더걸스의 '노바디'로 밝혀졌다. 2008년 11월에 올라온 이 영상은 현재 5000만이 넘는 조회수를 기록하고 있다.

2NE1, 2PM, 빅뱅, 샤이니, 소녀시대, 슈퍼쥬니어, 원더걸스 7개 그룹이 상위 20곡을 차지했다. 2NE1과 소녀시대가 각각 5곡으로 가장 많다. 슈퍼쥬니어 4곡, 샤이니 3곡, 빅뱅 2곡, 2PM, G-드래곤 1곡 순이다. JYP, SM, YG 3개 기획사 소속 아이돌 그룹이다.<표 참조>

상위 20곡 모두 아이돌 그룹의 댄스음악이다. K-POP이 아이돌 그룹과 댄스음악 중심으로 세계인들에게 사랑받고 있음을 말해준다. 빅뱅과 2NE1의 ‘Lollipop’ 2PM과 소녀시대의 ‘Cabi Song’ 은 CM송이지만 많은 조회수를 기록했다.

기획사들이 유튜브에 별도 채널을 만들어 적극 활용한 것도 인기에 도움이 됐다. 3개 기획사 채널의 구독자 수는 약 80만명이고 누적 조회수는 7억이 넘는다.

대 중음악 전문가들은 “아시아에서 K-POP 열풍은 직접 프로모션을 하면서 이루어졌고, 북미· 유럽에서의 인기는 인터넷이 있었기에 가능했다” 면서 “열기를 계속 이어가려면 새로운 프로모션을 진행하고, 지속적인 콘텐트를 제공해야 할 것” 이라고 내다봤다.

0IpWC.jpg

Source: http://joongang.joinsmsn.com/article/aid/2011/05/24/5191854.html?cloc=olink|article|default

Guest wonderr23

qoxie any idea what this means?

var wG:Array = ["m","g","w"];

wG.reverse(); trace(wG);

A jype staff gave this code when fans were asking about hints. -.-

and this is his answer about Sunye's whereabouts.

var sun = _sn var church = _ch var sun._alpha = 0 var sleep = _sp onClipEvent(enterFrame) { if (class._alpha -= 0){ _sn < _sp } else{ _sn = _ch } return jyp; }

lol why can't he just talk human?

^

^

Geeky code^^ -- alas, programming has some side effects (I experienced that). :sweatingbullets:

The second part is probably a joke. I read it like "when Sun is tired she sleeps, otherwise she's at church. In the end she returns to JYP(E)" -- but it might be subtler than this.

---

Added: "infiltrating" ... that's the first time I see this verb used to describe the girls activities :P

This is from CNNGo.com "50 reasons why Seoul is world's greatest city"

397630_large.png

32. Girl group domination

From TV and billboards to ramen packages and water filters, dancing, baby-faced and short-shorted girl groups are everywhere in Seoul. Armed with innocent (sort of) side braids and mesmerizing legs, they’re now going global, with the Wonder Girls infiltrating New York and the U.S. fashion scene, 2NE1 dominating Sandara Park’s native Philippines and Kara and Girls Generation battling it out for supremacy on Japan’s Oricon charts.

Read more

Credit: CNNGo via WGSpectacle@twitter

Guest Yoyo

Hehe, Lim tweeted <3 She's so cute.

11huwi0.jpg

Do you have the Wonder Girls notebook? :-)

credits: WG_Lim @ twitter

Guest qoxie

wonderr23 -- Went to bed early. Post-concert fatigue finally caught up with me. lol

As for the riddle, I'm no programmer (only know basic HTML) but I think slrigrednow is correct. They are AS3 (ActionScript 3) codes.

My interpretation if the message is figurative:

If Sunye ("_sn") isn't attending classes, she's sleeping ("_sp"). Or else at church ("_ch"), then return to JYP.

The other quote was the lead-in.

By referencing WG, is he planning to extend the puzzle to the other members too?

"MGW" looks like an arbitrary acronym, something along the lines of "Mystery: the Girls' Whereabouts", etc.?

- - - - - - - - - -

Which are the Most Loved Kpop Songs in Youtube?

News — 24 May 2011

The number of views that the K-POP songs at Youtube has been surveyed and the songs which has received the most love is Wonder Girls’ ‘Nobody’. The video was uploaded in November, 2008 and it has already reached over 50,000,000 views.

2NE1, 2PM, Big Bang, Shinee, SNSD, Super Junior, Wonder Girls, all 7 groups contribute to the TOP 20 songs. 2NE1 and SNSD each has 5 songs on the chart while Super Junior has 4. The followings are Shinee who has 3 songs, BIGBANG has 2 and G- Dragon has 1. JYP, SME and YGE are whom all these groups belong to.

All the songs which have entered the TOP 20 are the dance music of the idol groups. It suggests that the combination of K-POP idol and dancing music are well received by the world. ‘Big Bang and 2NE1 ‘s ‘Lollipop’ and ‘Cabi Song’ of SNSD and 2PM have attracted so many views already.

It is said that the popularity of the videos have been raised for the agencies have made separate channels for their artists. The number of the subscribers for these 3 companies has reached 800,000 and it has accumulated a record of over 700,000,000. The scholars who anaylzed Pop Music said, ‘ the K-POP idol craze has been helping them to promote. They are very popular in North America and Europe with the good accessibility of the Internet . He further explained, ‘the opening of these channels has kept helping them for their new promotions and the channels can also help releasing the on-going process of the works they are doing.’

Source: Nate

Translated by: Rice at bigbangupdates

Source: http://ygunited.com/2011/05/24/which-are-the-most-loved-kpop-songs-in-youtube/

Guest qoxie

JYPE officially announces the JYP Nation in Japan concerts on their weibo.

h1rrd.jpg

Source: http://weibo.com/200...921/eAUCJMZsVlm

[News bulletin] After staging a dazzling show last Xmas Eve, the JYP Nation concert will be held in Japan this summer. When the time comes, J.Y. Park & his stable of singers J-LIM, WONDERGIRLS, JOO, 2PM, missA, SAN E as well as 2AM (absent last year) will participate together. There are 2 performances on August 17 & 18 at the Saitama Super Arena, featuring a dazzling lineup. Please see details at [link to JYPChina forum]

Guest qoxie

Newsen: WG 'Nobody' is the most beloved Kpop song on Youtube.

eoSVT.jpg

Source: http://www.newsen.co...105251505111002

- - - - - - -

JoongAng Ilbo has re-translated their article for their Chinese portal.

Roughly same content as what bigbangupdates has interpreted into English, so no point redoing again.

XC140.jpg

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/110525/138/2s5kr.html

Guest wonderr23

Wondergirls and other celebrities wearing Bubble Flops

Wondergirls

Lee Seung-gi

2AM's Jo Kwon | Super Junior's Eunhyuk

T-ara's Eunjung

Min Hyorin

4Minute's Nam Ji-hyun

Shin Minah

Source: thegoodoo@naver

Guest babyleo2710

[PROJECT] SoHee’s 19th Birthday Project!

birthday.jpg?w=500&h=500

Hey Mandufuls!

OhmySOHEE are proud to announce that we will be running our upcoming project.

That’s right! You’ve read it above, it’s our SoHee’s 19th Birthday Project!

So, OhmySOHEE had numerous discussions on what we should present SoHee for her special day, we were thinking of a photo frame at first and then, we came out with the idea of a special customized flip photo album. This is so to allow each and everyone of us to take a picture of us Mandufuls doing ‘OMONA!’ (We might do more than just OMONA, we will keep you updated with this).

If possible, we would also include messages on each of your page on the photo album. icon_biggrin.gif?m=1300128272g How cool is that? I mean Wonder Girl Ahn SoHee knows you and how you look like!

So here’s a picture of how it looks like:

flip-album.jpg?w=300&h=300

P.S. We will be using other materials to make this album instead of wood as many others have the wooden one already. We were thinking a partially glass one, so it looks classy. Cause SoHee is a Wonder Girl plus Fashionista. Everything for her should have a classy fashion iconic feel. icon_biggrin.gif?m=1300794845g

We will keep you updated with the photo album Mandufuls! So please give us your feedbacks. If majority prefers photo frame, we might change it to photo frame. But personally, I feel that the flip album is more special and distinct, cause everyone has a photo frame. icon_smile.gif?m=1300794845g

Directions

1. Fill up your details below:

Name (first name/last initial):

City/Province & Country:

*Your message may NOT be longer than 200 characters. If it goes over then I WILL cut it off–no exceptions. You may use this Character Counter to double check your message length before you submit it.

2. . Send your pic file to ohmySOHEE@gmail.com after you have completed. JPEG would be the best file format. We will compile them all the photo into the photo album and send it to Sohee on her birthday

*Note remember to send in your photo along with your name so we can know who photo is it.

===================================================================

Important DATE:

12th June = Last Day of Signing Up

17th June = Last Day of sending Your Photo

Guest valentino_rossi46

5 minutes more and it will be 26-5 in Korea. It's Queen Ye Eun 23rd birthday !!!

Dont forget to trend #sayingiloveYEEUN, 5 minutes to go

And remember please do unlock your tweets if u checked protect ur tweet privacy. Uncheck it so ur tweet will be count

Guest valentino_rossi46

#sayingiloveYEEUN NOW

Park Go Eun - Ye eun's sis tweet

T: It is now 12am on 26th May. TO. Ye Park Happy Birthday♥ I'm thankful to you for being born as my younger sister, I'm proud and thankful to have such a wonderful sister ^^ Thank you God for letting us live together as a family! / "@bakgoeun88: 5월26일0시가 됬다. TO. 예박 생일축하해♥ 내 동생으로 태어나줘서 고맙고, 대견하고 자랑스러운 동생이 되어줘서 고마워^^ 한 가족으로 살게 해주신 하나님께 감사해!"

T: In 2000 you became a representative of Korea as a member of a group, with God's blessing and honor I'm happy as a child of god ^^ / "@bakgoeun88: 2000년대 한국을 대표하는 그룹의 멤버가 된 것, 하나님의 은혜와 영광을 나타내는 하나님의 자녀가 된 것을 언제나 축하해^^"

T: Always be strong wherever you are. Our family will be watching over you and to help you. You're a daughter, sister, older sister who deserves nothing but lots of love. To me, up till now you have been my support and it would be meaningless if I didn't have you. Thank you for working hard to set a good example. / "@bakgoeun88:언 제나 항상 든든하게 어디에 있던지 가족을 지켜주고 도와주는 너는 큰 사랑받을 수 밖에 없는 딸, 동생, 누나야. 너는 지금까지 나에게 살아가는 버팀목이 되어주고 있고 너가 없었으면 나한테 삶은 무의미했을거야. 본보기가 되어 열심히 살아줘서 고마워."

T: 1989 May 26th, Born on a warm spring day my sister Yeeun ah! I want to say happy birthday♥. / "@bakgoeun88: 1989년 5월 26일, 따뜻한 봄날의 태어난 사랑하는 내 동생 예은아! 생일 축하해♥ 라고 말할거다."

credit : @stalkapple

She is such a sweetheart like her sis <3

JYP tweet

Yenny happy birthday my sis~Let's show the Park family power and make it the best year ever!And by the way no more messy manicures from now~

Archived