Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

Sunmi.. You will always be a part of Wondergirls and Wonderfuls. I wish you great health and lots of blessings on your future endeavors. I will always wait for you.. Sunmi hwaiting!

생일 축하합니다~ 생일 축하합니다~ 사랑하는 우리 선미!

:wub: 생일 축하합니다 ~~~

29e3216caad7e26e7fb668ffed5a6a62_large.jpg

f8bd8dd29e2dbe6fd3b021a93410190b_large.jpg

credit for photo: as tagged

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Yubin, Yeeun, Hyerim tweets, that's cute! I would love it if Sunye and Sohee could tweet Sunmi too. MiSo and 2SUN are my favs XD

Other people said Happy Birthday to Sunmi !

If someone could translate all (please ^^). I didn't know Suzy was close to Sunmi? *happy*

Jane -

@mimimimi0502  happy birthday my baby 같이 파티못해줘서 미안해ㅠㅠ 생일 축하해!!!!!!!<3 나 한국가면 파티하쟈!!!

Mark PD -

baby sunmi's birthday~~~20thChubbyMi ^^* luv ya!!! @mimimimi0502

Suzy (missA) -

@mimimimi0502  선미언니의 생일축하해요! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥ 담에꼭 포베이 가요!!!!!!!!!

Taec and Seulong also tweeted, but all I could understand was something about "birthdays" in Taec's tweet and I read "Sunmi" in Seulong's tweet ^^ I asked Wonderfuls on Fantastic and they told me... Taec talked about birthdays but he didn't mention Sunmi (=S), Seulong talked about birthdays too, and he did mention Sunmi (yay)!!!

Seulong -

생일폭탄이네완전ㅋㅋ우영창민진운선미ㅋㅋ다생일축하받으시오ㅋ정작난 날짜가애매한….ㅡㅠㅋ나도생일붙여줘ㅋ

Translation of Seulong's tweet (only the beginning of the tweet...) -

It’s the bomb fully birthday keke Wooyoung Changmin Jinwoon Sunmi keke ^-^

I checked, and Wooyoung's birthday is April 30, Changmin's birthday is May 1, Jinwoon's birthday is May 2 and of course Sunmi's birthday is (also) May 2... "bomb fully birthday" XD JYP Nation can celebrate now. XD

EDIT - Oops...! While I wrote this post, other Wonderfuls shared the informations haha I'm late (I didn't know XD). Well it's alright ^^

Happy Birthday SUNMI [changmin, wooyoung & jinwoon] ^^! <3

sunmi-nobody-sytycd.gif

JYP's updates about wg's album.

via allkpop

J.Y. Park recently posted an update on Twitter to keep fans in the loop about the Wonder Girls’ impending comeback, heartening Wonderfuls who’ve been waiting for news.

First tweeting in English, he wrote, “Having the world-best musicians, artists, companies involved in the WG’s album is delaying the process. If u c who they are you’ll forgive me!”

In Korean, he further added, “I’m sorry about the Wonder Girls album being so late. You’ll be able to understand and forgive me once you see that the world’s best composers, singers, and companies are involved. Because they’re the busiest people in the world, I can’t have everything my way, but everything’s slowly coming to a finish. I’d like for you to anticipate it!”

Fans responded with comments like, “I keep creating expectations for this. I really want to see it soon!”, “If a good album is delayed because of quality I can wait for it forever”, “Please have domestic promotions as well”, “Because it’s an international album, I’m really waiting for it.”

Are you anticipating the Wonder Girls’ album?

20110501_wondergirlsupcomingalbum-459x188.jpg

^O^ Oh wow that a lot of birthday for JYPENATION! I bet they all celebrating it together. Anyway I'm sure the

girls already call Sunmi to say it themselves. I wonder if Sohee call Sunmi kekeke

Anyway

HAPPY BDAY OUR 4D BABY!!!

make all your wish come true...

Let's celebrate Sunmi's birthday with some videos of Sunmi... If you  watch it, don't forget to "like"  the videos and to comment  it (saying Happy Birthday to Sunmi~~ =P).

New videos of Sunmi...

Dedicated to... Sunmi ^^ (fanmade)

Happy Birthday Sunmi - Determinate

Old videos of Sunmi...

Sunmi's 16th  Birthday Cut (2007)

Sunmi's 18th  Birthday (2009)

Sunmi, Yeeun, Sunye  singing Still With You (2008)

Sunmi  performing Umbrella (2009)

Sunmi  Tell Me fancam

Sunmi  So Hot fancam

Sunmi  Nobody fancam

Sunmi and Sohee -  MiSo (fanmade)

Sunmi  and Yeeun - EunSun (fanmade)

Sunmi  and Sunye - 2SUN (fanmade)

Sunmi and Yoobin -  NyuMa (short video)

ENJOY!!! Don't forget to show your love to Sunmi!!! =)

Let's celebrate Sunmi's birthday with some videos of Sunmi... If you  watch it, don't forget to "like"  the videos and to comment  it (saying Happy Birthday to Sunmi~~ =P).

New videos of Sunmi...

Dedicated to... Sunmi ^^ (fanmade)

Happy Birthday Sunmi - Determinate

Old videos of Sunmi...

Sunmi's 16th  Birthday Cut (2007)

Sunmi's 18th  Birthday (2009)

Sunmi, Yeeun, Sunye  singing Still With You (2008)

Sunmi  performing Umbrella (2009)

Sunmi  Tell Me fancam

Sunmi  So Hot fancam

Sunmi  Nobody fancam

Sunmi and Sohee -  MiSo (fanmade)

Sunmi  and Yeeun - EunSun (fanmade)

Sunmi  and Sunye - 2SUN (fanmade)

Sunmi and Yoobin -  NyuMa (short video)

ENJOY!!! Don't forget to show your love to Sunmi!!! =)

Ah! You posted my video too! (Happy Birthday Sunmi - Determinate is the one I made) Sorry for being all spazzy, I just get excited when I see people recognizing my videos. <3 Thank you. I love Sunmi unni. <3

I hope her day was/is amazing!!

On a different topic, I hope Sohee gets better soon!! I don't like it when my mandu is sick. :(

I can't wait for the Album!!! JYP is just making me more and more excited with each little detail he gives!! Ah!! So, did they say it was going to be released in June? Really? That's like only a month away, though I guess it could be at the end of June, but I still can't wait!! :)

Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

Edit: I found this just now. Happy 20th Birthday our dear 선미 :)

<3 ~Linda~

^ You're welcome ^^ I love the video you made for Sunmi's birthday =) So pretty!

I also feel sad for Sohee, I hope she'll get well soon... I don't like it when our girls are sick... Sohee said that it's getting worse (she said that on Twitter) TT__TT Take care Mandu~~

Guest valentino_rossi46

Suzy tweet to Sun Mi

Trans: Sunmi unnie happy birthday!♥lets go to PhoBay again! / "@missA_suzy: @mimimimi0502 선미언니의 생일축하해요!♥ 담에꼭 포베이 가요!!!!!!!!!

credit:@Sunmijjang

Suzy mentioned PhoBay? Is it restaurant that sell Pho? Vietnamese noodle? Sun Mi said she loves pho, and she shared her love to Suzy XD. Vietnamese WF, are u happy lol

New tweet of Sun Mi, she still awake, busy celebrating her sweet 20 and keep reading fans tweet? She must be amazed cuz fans call her ChubbyMimi now

Trans: a woman who's like a knife / "@mimimimi0502: @WGsohee 칼같은녀자 "

Trans: He he/@WGMARKPD @missA_suzy @WGyenny @WGyubin @WG_Lim @JANEyjK 헤헤 ^^~~~~

So Young - So Hee's sister also tweet

T: Happy Birthday Mi-yaa~~:D "@xxxSxxxSxxx: @mimimimi0502 생일추카해염 미야~~:D "

Other tweet translation

mimimimi0502 Mimi

백드럼둥둥둥.. 나만몰랐던거구나.. 눈물난다..

14 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

백드럼둥둥둥 (mean - behind by a beat/being slower than others)..seems like I'm the only one who doesnt know.. tears are coming out.. / "

@JANEyjK 나이야 뭐 매년먹는거지 우걱우걱 nothing special 이야 완전.. ㅋㅋ

Trans: age? I go through it every year, it's totally nothing special /

JANEyjK@mimimimi0502 곧 나이 먹을 준비 돼써?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Trans: have you prepared for your birthday? kkkk / "

translation credit: @Stalkapple/ @Sunmijjang

SUNMI BABY<3 Happy birthday! We all love you so much

(omg all the tweets from the girls made me  >_< LOL)

Some exciting stuff kind relevent to the Girls' MissA's new song love alone (that's in all english! I was so surprised) came out, its not their title song but the song itself is good (imo). I was a little surprised at the lack of accent, and I can't wait for the new songs of the our girls to come out! The sound itself sounds western (again imo lol) If JYP is saving/using all the best for his Wonder Girls...I can't even imagine how amazing its gonna be. (tbh I actually was a little surprised MissA got this song instead of the WG but I bet it means JYP has got even better tracks for the girls') It was produced by a notable US producer, Fuego, who's worked/working with Claude Kelly.  

June is officially a month away. <3

Also if the american album is coming out in june we should be expecting the single in the upcoming weeks right? I hope jyp's tweet wasn't some pre-warning thing that means the album is gonna get pushed back again lol.

Lol also someone said they posted the comeback schedule on jype's site and the one betty gave to wonderholic or whatever is the one posted, so on some american forums people are slowly finding out about the korean comeback, I wonder if some companies are gonna start rearranging their comeback schedules laugh.giftongue.gif

Guest wnjy_

HAPPY BDAY MI-AH

:wub:

tumblr_lbphax0Rwr1qawd1jo1_400.jpg

Be happy and chirpy always!

Sun Mi, ka jo wa!

You do know that WonderFuls are always ready for your return, right? We miss you so much.

OMG I'm so pumped for the US album.

Guest hoangngo19

SunMi likes Pho ^^.. And SunMi went to PhoBay with Suzy ^^

i am very happy . so proud of being a Vietnamese WonderFul ^^

Maybe sohee is sick and cant tweet for SuNmi so So Young -sohee 's sister tweet for SunMi ^^

Guest r1988

I just heard miss A English song "love alone" and I really loved it so im having now a higher expectation for the girls English album anyway I found two articles about sunmi 20 birthday

원더걸스 前 멤버 선미, 20번째 생일에 JYP 사단 축하세례

2011050301000132300009821.jpg

JYP 패밀리가 원더걸스 전 멤버 선미의 생일을 축하했다.

선미는 2일 20번째 생일을 맞았다. 그의 생일을 축하하기 위해 미쓰에이 수지는 "생일 축하한다. 다음에 같이 포베이 가자"고 멘션을 보냈고, 원더걸스 유빈 예은 혜림, 2AM 임슬옹 조권 진운 등도 생일 축하 인사를 건넸다.

이에 선미는 "나이야 뭐 매년 먹는거지. 우걱우걱. 낫띵 스페셜이야 완전"이라고 시크한 반응을 보였고, 소희는 "칼같은 녀자"라고 대응했다.

팬들 역시 '훈훈하다' '선미 생일 축하한다' '여전히 비주얼 여신'이라는 등 뜨거운 반응을 보였다.

선미는 동국대학교 2011학년도 수시 1차 전공재능우수자 전형에 최종 합격해 새내기 대학생 생활을 즐기고 있다.

백지은 기자 silk781220@sportschosun.com

'대학생 첫생일' 선미..원걸 멤버들 축하 쇄도

tn_1304311203_-1644989398_0.jpg

원더걸스 전 멤버 선미가 대학 입학 후 첫 생일을 맞은 가운데, 원더걸스 멤버들의 축하 메시지가 쇄도했다.

1992년 5월2일생인 선미는 2일 우리나이로 스무 번 째 생일을 맞았다. 대학 입학 후 첫 생일이기도 하다.

원더걸스 멤버들은 각자의 트위터에 선미의 생일을 축하하는 메시지를 남겼다.

예은은 "생일 축하해! 애기"란 글로써, 선미의 생일을 축하했다. 유빈도 "생일 축하해! 울 귀염둥이 오늘은 너의 날이다! 재밌게 보내렴"이란 글을 올렸다.

지난해 3월 합류한 멤버 혜림은 "선미야 생일 축하해"라며 축하했다. 소희 역시 "솔직히 감동받았지? 훗! 내가 가면 네 생일 파티, 내 생일 파티 다 하는 거야"라며 재치있는 축하 메시지를 보냈다. 소희의 글을 접한 선미는 "이런 칼 같은 여자"라며 재미나게 응수했다.

한편 선미는 지난해 1월 학업을 위해 원더걸스에서 탈퇴하였으며 올 3월 동국대학교 연극학부 11학번 새내기로 입학했다.

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

SUNMI BABY<3 Happy birthday! We all love you so much

(omg all the tweets from the girls made me  >_< LOL)

Some exciting stuff kind relevent to the Girls' MissA's new song love alone (that's in all english! I was so surprised) came out, its not their title song but the song itself is good (imo). I was a little surprised at the lack of accent, and I can't wait for the new songs of the our girls to come out! The sound itself sounds western (again imo lol) If JYP is saving/using all the best for his Wonder Girls...I can't even imagine how amazing its gonna be. (tbh I actually was a little surprised MissA got this song instead of the WG but I bet it means JYP has got even better tracks for the girls') It was produced by a notable US producer, Fuego, who's worked/working with Claude Kelly.  

June is officially a month away. <3

Also if the american album is coming out in june we should be expecting the single in the upcoming weeks right? I hope jyp's tweet wasn't some pre-warning thing that means the album is gonna get pushed back again lol.

Lol also someone said they posted the comeback schedule on jype's site and the one betty gave to wonderholic or whatever is the one posted, so on some american forums people are slowly finding out about the korean comeback, I wonder if some companies are gonna start rearranging their comeback schedules *quoted image**quoted image*

So jealous :(

But when did Mimi said she loves Pho? OMG ♥♥♥ So proud That is my country traditional food I'm Vietnamese ♥♥♥

Guest wonderr23

OMG i just listened to Miss A's song Love Alone!!! It's such a beautiful and strong song. It's not the type of music that is universal but still am totally in love with the song :tears: A hint of accent here and there but it's good enough. This is just a taste of what JYP Entertainment is capable of! Now am anticipating for 2PM and Wondergirls' comeback. I wonder what kind of music and color will they be showing us. I bet they're gonna surprise us all just like MissA did. Wonderfuls this is it! Let's get ready for the Wonder Effect!!!2011 is gonna be a great year for us :wub:

brb...

Guest wonderr23

^

nya~~ i was gonna post that LOL. Anyways it's a good campaign! Sunye is like a counselor. The concept seems to be more on failure (ie in college, love, employment). Just everything that has something to do about failure. She's giving hope messages to all the people and also giving her input about the subject of failing and success. It's kindah cute that she's doing this kind of work. Mother Sunye LOL

Sunmi's first birthday as a college student... fellow members flooded her with congratulatory messages

2011.05.02 13:39

2011050210124595809_1.jpg?time=165458

Wondergirls' former member Sunmi had her first birthday since being a college student, the fellow members flooded her with congratulatory messages.

Sunmi who was born on May 2, 1992 had her 20th birthday. It's her first birthday since being admitted as a college student.

The members of Wondergirls left her congratulatory messages on twitter.

Yeeun said, "Happy Birthday Baby!". Yubin's message is "Happy Birthday! Today i'm crying because your day has finally come! Have fun".

Member Hyerim who joined the group last year on March stated, "Sunmi ahh Happy birthday". As for Sohee, "Honestly you're so touched right? hus! When i go to your birthday i bet your party is gonna be exciting". Sohee then added "a girl who's like a knife".

Meanwhile Sunmi entered Dongguk University's Theatre and film department on March.

Source: Star News

Archived