Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Liesje

Not sure if this has been posted but I noticed Sunmi is following the CEO of Cube. Hmm interesting.... I don't want to jump to conclusions but please don't let it be what I'm thinking lol :( I will be extremely happy if she makes a comeback but just let it be under the JYP label~~~

*quoted image*

he's also being followed by Yoobin & Ye Eun so don't think about it too much

cute Sohee screencaps :)

cr: cyworld

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

Ha!

Sunmi's  birthday is iminent ♥ !!!

This video teaser was released by Vietnamse Sunmijjangers

.............................................................................................................................

So sad :( :( :( :(

Dream concert this year will open without Wonder Girls :(

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/2011-dream-concert-to-be-held-next-month-with-20-artists

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

Their comeback is confirmed for June?

Yes Can't wait for their comeback I want their new catchy song now

.................................................................................

Video:  Wonder Girls: Behind the Scenes at the Beautiful People 2011 Shoot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfZFH7ZePzo

Guest qoxie

rb9Py.jpg

Source: http://tw.nextmedia....ssueID/20110424

Orange Caramel's NANA changes hairstyles as the blond look dominates idol girlgroups

Apple Daily Taiwan 2011-04-24

[Chen Ying / news summary] Cutie girlgroup Orange Caramel member NANA recently puffed up her beautiful hair into a blond afro to transform into an 'electro girl'. Many otaku fans wailed in response: "Gimme back my sweet Nana!" But the blond-hair look continues to dominate fashion among idol girlgroups. WONDERGIRLS Yeeun had also gone blond & was met with fan disapproval: "Lacks quality & is very inelegant."

Korean girlgroup trio Orange Caramel released their new single 'Bangkok City' the other day. The group members spotted blond hair to become 'electro girls'. NANA's skirt was short enough to almost expose her derriere. LIZZY wore underwear as outer wear in the MV, while RAINA had gaudy makeup pasted on. Netizens said: "Their original concept was perfect. The blond afros are dreadful; please change the stylist."

Yeeun's concept is panned; only AMBER gets the thumbs-up

WONDERGIRLS Yeun had also experimented with a hair change. But the netizens were harsh: "Yeeun's is a little more acceptable, but such a concept is too frightful to go outdoors with." Only AMBER from Super Junior's hoobaes f(x) got the thumbs up. Hers is more neutral in appearance: when she recently changed her black hair for a spruced blond, the netizens were lavish in their praises: "Smart & stylish, suits her great."

Guest wonderr23

i liked it when Yenny said 'you will be amazed' during that interview. *goosebumps* am telling you guys this is something huge! Tons of A-lists producers and unique contents!! aigoo i can't take this no more! kkkkk Wondergirls come quick~

Guest my2wonder

@wonderr23 me too , I can't wait no more , I thought they will come back in the first of the year  2011 , but in the end I used to wait 4 monthes more already T^T LOL !

:D so I'll wait for them :D I'm sure they will HIT USA :D

let's keep waiting for wonder girls & sunmi until they get back to the TOP :D

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Does anyone know how me2day works? Is it like twitter where you can just follow people or do you have to accept people to become friend/follow?

I just looked it up and it looks like you have to click the + chingu shin chang(?) button to show you have an interest in being friends with that person and then the other person has to accept your invitation to become friends.

I just find it interesting who WG are friends with on there. I've just been looking around.

So far I have noticed 4Minute's Jihyun and Yubin is friends with Dara and Yoo InNa.

Guest r1988

thnx everyone for the updates

@Liesje thank u so much when I read that sunmi is following Cube CEO I was about to have a heart attack but Im glad it turns out that both of yubin and yeeun are also following him

this is the last week of April which means the countdown for the girls American debut started lol since I cant wait for their comeback anymore I really hope that the girls will do like American singers to first release a digital single (in May) then officially release the full album a month after (in June)

Since their album will come out in the summer I have this feeling that their album will kind be similar to retro concept and music style that katy perry had with her last album teenage dream and I think such concept will do good in the summer.

both of yubin and yeeun changed their hair colour so I hope the other girls will also have a makeover especially sunye

Guest floral93

Does anyone know how me2day works? Is it like twitter where you can just follow people or do you have to accept people to become friend/follow?

I just looked it up and it looks like you have to click the + chingu shin chang(?) button to show you have an interest in being friends with that person and then the other person has to accept your invitation to become friends.

I just find it interesting who WG are friends with on there. I've just been looking around.

So far I have noticed 4Minute's Jihyun and Yubin is friends with Dara and Yoo InNa.

could u send me yubin me2day link please also who else is yubin friends with

i also have me2day but i don't understand korean XD anyway heres my link My link if anyone wants to add me on me2day!

Guest *bluebutterfly*

^ Sure. Sorry, I forgot to post the link.

http://me2day.net/wg-yubin

Lim updated her me2day the most often.

I don't think these have been shared (?) - Lim's me2day updates.

April 20th

제가 제일 좋아하는 노래중에 하나!!When I think of you-Lee Ryan ♥ 듣고있으면 기분좋아지는 노래…*^^*한동안 제 알람소리이기도했어요ㅋㅋㅋㅋMy favorite song♥왠지 학교 Prom에서 들어야할꺼같죠?ㅎㅎㅎ

^ She talks about her favourite song.

April 23th

어제 점심:회덮밥!!*^^*

tumblr_lk6amhCONm1qbgqcto1_500.jpg

April 24th

어제 라디오 듣다가 나온 노래인데요, 아마 한번쯤 들어보셨을꺼에~요!!아니면 nevermind:P 너무 좋아서 혼자듣기 아까워요!같이 들어요ㅋㅋ I don't wanna miss a thing-Aerosmith

Yeeun tweeted earlier today.

happy easter! [and surely i am with you always, to the very end of the age. matthew 28:20]

Se7en replied to Yeeun's tweet.

@officialse7en @WGyenny GOD bless u too!!! Hope u guys doin well~!!! 항상 힘내길바래^^ GO~ WG!!!

I think he said something along the lines of 'i hope you always have strength'.

@WFYenny @officialse7en 오빠도 크리스천이시구나 ㅋㅋ God bless u ~ ;)

^ Yeeun finds out Se7en is a Christian.

Archived