I think she loves P!nk's song: F*cking perfect

Me too

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest panda_love157

wonderfuls plsss help and unite for the girlss

http://kids.daum.net/kids/do/fun/vote/poll/view?type=BATTLE&id=2844&minIdx=469&maxIdx=2847&cntPerPage=10&srchType=&srchText=&userId=

vote as much as u want, just click on the panda

Guest wonderfulalways

btw.. am I the only who doesn't know what SubForums are? Can someone please tell me? :)

What do they do? 

And we're the only group who doesn't get Subforums?!?!?

Guest qoxie

Another album of the Shanghai solo concert (Dec 2009).

I think the uploader is/was a Dutch scholarship holder in China.

2PM pics omitted.

N8Rht.jpg

iyvhp.jpg

uSmiW.jpg

NX8FB.jpg

MJqBV.jpg

tV9IY.jpg

Tk6w5.jpg

HvNaK.jpg

2XYms.jpg

XpcjW.jpg

juK09.jpg

5WTn5.jpg

8wM28.jpg

8kMDD.jpg

T4fjz.jpg

tRRkf.jpg

ArdM4.jpg

ujjQz.jpg

PLQ1o.jpg

8WoGK.jpg

8EFKi.jpg

Cr: Alexandra Dullens @ Picasaweb

Source: https://picasaweb.go...haiWonderGirls#

- - - - - - - - -

Tip for those who wanna spam-vote the Daum Kids poll (& every other suitable online poll).

Download a 700 KB freeware called Mouse Speed Ahead 1.00.

Start the program, point your mouse cursor to the desired screen target, & press F4.

It will initiate ultra-fast mouse clicks (eg. 100 per second; adjustable).

Leave the PC if you want, but check back occasionally to ensure the Daum javascript hasn't crashed.

Otherwise you can let the auto-voting go on overnight!

Old Kpop tactic.

Don't press F3, or the freeware will 'ricochet' your mouse cursor all over the screen.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Lee Eun Mi is the first mentor without any students for MBC’s “Birth of a Great Star

On this day, Kim Hye Ri sang Wonder Girl’s “2 Different Tears” as part of the mission to “Challenge as an idol singer”.

WGs message to Kim Hye Ri + her per

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amuj7UH3dmg

the rest of the news : http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/lee-eun-mi-is-the-first-mentor-without-any-students-for-mbcs-birth-of-a-great-star

Guest valentino_rossi46

Sun Mi twitter

mimimimi0502 Mimi

I meant, time accomplishes everything haha nite!

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

mimimimi0502 Mimi

TIME

2 hours ago

mimimimi0502 Mimi

Elsewhere by R.Kelly

6 hours ago

mimimimi0502 Mimi

@Ghost89Hb 꽃다졌대요 손내리셔두돼요... 못간대요 어차피... 흑흑

10 hours ago

Trans: The flowers have all fallen so you can put your hand down.. I could not go anyway... sob sob / "

mimimimi0502 Mimi

@lunchsong @soseam 도가니탕이 모죠? 하하 걱정해주셔서 감사합니다 :D

15 hours ago

Trans: what is dogani soup? haha thank you for your concern :D (dogani - the meat on the kneebone of beef) / "

mimimimi0502 Mimi

@soseam @jypelucy 저 무릎이 안좋아서.. ㅋㅋㅋ 등산이랑 자전거 다 저한테 안좋은운동이래요.. 어린것이벌써.. 흑흑

15 hours ago

Trans: My knees is not so good.. kkk mountaineering and cycling are not favorable exercises to me.. (I'm) young but yet.. sob sob / "

mimimimi0502 Mimi

@jypelucy 단풍잎떨어지는모습은 슬픈데 꽃잎이 흩날리면서 떨어지는건 설레요 하하 소녀마음^ㅁ^

15 hours ago

Trans: the sight of maple leaves falling is sad, petals scattered and falling.. flutters (haha) a girl's heart ^ㅁ^ /

mimimimi0502 Mimi

@jypelucy 내년엔 꽃놀이 볼수있으려나 잉ㅠㅠ

15 hours ago

Trans: Next year, I wonder if I'll be able to see the cherry blossoms *hing(crying sound)ㅠㅠ /

mimimimi0502 Mimi

@WGsohee 나 나이들어도 지금 이모습일거야 옛날에 너무 노안이였어 ㅋㅋ

16 hours ago

Trans: I have aged too that's why I look like this right now. a long time ago I used to have farsightedness kk /

(Sun Mi tweet: time passes by fast~ pass by faster ~ / "@mimimimi0502: 시간잘도간다~ 더빨리가라 확확~"

then So Hee replied:In exchange for time to pass faster.. spread ur eye cream well “@WGsohee: @mimimimi0502 시간빨리가라...대신 아이크림잘발)

여의도 벚꽃졌나? 나랑벚꽃보러갈사람?

16 hours ago

Trans: The cherry blossoms in Yeouido fell? anyone who wants to see the cherry blossoms with me? /

credit: http://twitter.com/#!/SunmiJjang

Sun Mi mentioned time a lot recently, it's like she's missing something? And she even say next year she not sure she can see cherry blossom falling, this mean maybe next year she will back as a WGs and she wont be in Korea to see cherryblossom? Cuz if she stay in Korea, why cant she see cherry blossom ? XD Keep the faith WFs

Btw, 19 years old girl and the knees are not good, it's because of her hard training and activities ... poor her

Guest jcsmark

2 WG members went out to eat with Peter Ahn, the lead pastor of Metro Community Church. I think it's Sunye and Lim :)

april23.jpg

Credit pahn@twitter

Guest vietboi_tuan

How does Wonder Girls not have their own forum like the rest. I don't think it's fair!

Everyone should join Fantastic because the more WOnderfuls join, the better the WOnder Girls will look!

Guest wonderfulalways

I don't want to ruin Lim's familys' privacy or anything.. But I've been looking at the pictures in Woo Hye Rim's (lim's fanclub page) page. I see this person : here .. is that Lim's father? and her brother in the relationship section?

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

Some pics about Lim  I just got from her brother's facebook

sieuthiNHANH2011042411316otm5ogrjzd126721.jpeg

sieuthiNHANH2011042411316mwy4otm5md37407.jpeg

sieuthiNHANH2011042411316zmvmnzhkow27935.jpeg

sieuthiNHANH2011042411316yjbkmgu1ng49246.jpeg

Her father is a Teakwondo coach as I see. Seem he is a famous coach in Korea national Teakwondo team.

sieuthiNHANH2011042411316yzlkzdvhmj74641.jpeg

sieuthiNHANH2011042411316mzc4yzq3mw68381.jpeg

I guess Lim so proud of him

Lim's brother are training Teakwondo too.

This is her mother:

sieuthiNHANH2011042411316mgfjndy0mz17867.jpeg

Guest wonderful ♡

Not sure if this has been posted but I noticed Sunmi is following the CEO of Cube. Hmm interesting.... I don't want to jump to conclusions but please don't let it be what I'm thinking lol :( I will be extremely happy if she makes a comeback but just let it be under the JYP label~~~

zhyk7.png

Guest wonderfulalways

Not sure if this has been posted but I noticed Sunmi is following the CEO of Cube. Hmm interesting.... I don't want to jump to conclusions but please don't let it be what I'm thinking lol :( I will be extremely happy if she makes a comeback but just let it be under the JYP label~~~

*quoted image*

gah... I also heard that she has been oftenly going in and out the cube building > < NOOOO!!! please.. JYP, don't move mimi to cube!

Guest lovepapupi

WONDER GIRLS in MSN Malaysia's "Hollywood's 15 Hottest Female Asians"

Hollywood's 15 Hottest Asian Actresses From Maggie Q to Jamie chung, check out Hollywood's hottest Asians.   

We've put together the hottest Asians in Hollywood (and some who may be soon) for your viewing entertainment. From Maggie Q to Jamie Chung, these are the hottest female Asian actresses Hollywood has to offer. 

Follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/msnbuzz) to get the latest celebrity gossip and exclusive interviews with your favourite local and Hollywood celebrities 

Gong Li

Fan Bingbing

Michelle Yeoh 

Kelly Hu 

Maggie Q 

Lucy Liu

Devon Aoki 

Brenda Song

Kristin Kreuk

The Wonder Girls

8C4917CD1A381CE7FA28859B3B87E7.jpg

The first South-Korean group to chart on the Billboard 100 in yonks, The Wondergirls have been to KL plenty since, and from your reaction, you just can’t get enough from these gorgeous gals.

Chrissie Chau

Grace Park

Moon Bloodgood 

Gianna Jun

credit: @MYWonderFuls

source: http://entertainment...=4792816&page=0

Guest hoangngo19

i am so tired of rumour about our Mimi like " she will comeback with MissA' or ' she is moved into Cube ' :((

in the future if she comeback, i just want she will comeback like a member of WonderGirl .  :)

I hope JYP will not make WonderFuls upset >!!!  >"<

Guest qoxie

missA FEI tweeted to JYP on Friday in response to a New York nightscape photo he had shared on weibo.

She originally texted it in Hangul. But when her followers grumbled about the foreign language, she translated her message a day later. Re-interpreted into English below.

She had also shared a pic of her in the recording studio on Tuesday. They are also scheduled to be the 1st JYP Nation idol group to make a comeback (supposedly in May).

Hmm, wonder how will JYP juggle between WG in America & his proteges in Korea for the next half year.

missA 霏(on 4/22): @FollowJYP 피디님 도 시나 해요? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ   언제 한국에 다시와요?

missA 霏 (on 4/23): @耷拉耷拉: I said: 'You use Sina too? When are you returning to Korea?" He can't read Chinese & I am hopeless in English! No choice but to do it like this! ee9091.png // @耷拉耷拉: I don't understand Korean. Don't make me sadder. //  @FollowJYP 피디님 도 시나 해요? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ   언제 한국에 다시와요?

- - - - - - - - - - -

MTV Iggy mentioned WG....

Pan-Asian Girl Group Blush Plots Pop World Domination

BY: Beverly

They might be called Blush, but the five women who make up what is being called the first pan-Asian girl group are not shy about their ambitions. They want to be global pop stars.

The group members, Victoria Chan from China, Angeli Flores from the Philippines, Lee Jihae from South Korea, Alisha Budhrani from India, and Natsuko Danjo from Japan, were brought together through Project Lotus, an all Asia talent search that took place last year.

They are the last women standing after six weeks of training and elimination in Hong Kong. And now, they’re after the world’s hearts, minds, and airwaves. And why not? They’re all beautiful and talented and they sound great together. Well, because it hasn’t quite been done before. There hasn’t been a true Asian global superstar, let alone a super group.

But there are signs that the time has come for that to change. K-pop megastars Wonder Girls cracked the Billboard Hot 100 in 2009 and had their first headlining North American tour.

Wonder Girls are still the front runner for cracking the Western pop market, but Blush will debut with a single in May and, according to reports, they are working with producers who have worked with Lady Gaga and Beyonce. Even more promising, the Korea Herald reports their music will be Auto-Tune free. So, perhaps the Korean sweethearts will get a run for their money.

Source: http://blog.mtviggy.com/2011/04/23/pan-asian-girl-group-blush-plots-world-domination/

Archived