Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

달샤벳 세리, 원더걸스 선예-포미닛 현아 닮은꼴 화제! 소녀시대 제시카도 닮았네~

61d7d5caccaf65466b90eeb7e8a3211d_large.jpg

[연예팀] 걸그룹 달샤벳의 멤버 세리가 원더걸스의 선예와 포미닛의 현아 닮은꼴 외모로 눈길을 끌고 있다.

세리는 4월21일 방송된 KBS ‘해피투게더3’에 출연해 “닮은 사람이 있다는 소리를 자주 듣지 않는냐”는 MC질문에 “원더걸스 선예와 닮았다는 소리를 많이 듣는다”고 대답했다. 이에 박명수는 “포미닛 현아와도 닮아다”라고 말했다.

유재석은 이어 신봉선을 가리키며 “여기 잉글랜드 프로축구 ‘첼시’의 드록바”라고 말하기도해 웃음을 줬다. 신봉선은 이에 대해 “이제 드록바가 누군지 안다. 신봉선을 검색하면 연관검색어에 드록바가 뜬다”라고 화를 내기도 했다.

방송을 접한 네티즌들은 “소시 제시카도 닮은 것 같다”, “자세히 보면 아이돌 여러 명의 얼굴이 보인다”, “세리 안에 현아있다?”등의 반응을 나타냈다. (사진출처: bnt 뉴스 DB / KBS ‘해피투게더3’방송 캡처)

한경닷컴 bnt뉴스 기사제보 star@bntnews.co.kr

Dal Shabet's Serri resembles Wondergirls' Sunye, 4Minute's HyunA, and even Girls Generation's Jessica~

61d7d5caccaf65466b90eeb7e8a3211d_large.jpg

[Entertainment Team] Dal Shabet member Serri's eye-catching resemblance to Wondergirls' Sunye and 4Minute's HyunA.

Serri appeared on the April 21st broadcast of KBS 'Happy Together Season 3' and was asked "which person is said to resemble her the most". The MC said "we heard that you are compared to Wondergirls' Sunye the most" and Park Myungsoo added "you resemble 4Minute's HyunA as well".

Yu Jaesuk then shifted the topic to Shin Bongseon and said "we have here the grand Pro soccer player Drogba of Chelsea" which brought laughter to the set.

After the broadcast the netizens commented "She resembles Soshi's Jessica as well", "she resembles a lot of idols", "Is that Serri or HyunA?".

(Photo Source : KBS 'Happy Together 3' capture)

Hankyung.com BNT News star@bntnews.co.kr

Source: http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201104221428203&mode=sub_view

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Wonderfuls! I just saw on YeEun's twitter that she's currently in NY... I actually thought I saw her walking in the streets a couple days ago. I was waiting at the crosslights and kept looking at the girl that resembled her. I eventually concluded that it probably wasn't her and so i didn't say anything :vicx:. But now I'm thinking maybee it was YeEun and the curiosity is killing me! She was wearing really baggy yellow sweatsuit, eating an icecream cone, and walking alone lol. Her roots were grown out for about an inch? Does anyone have a recent picture of her hair? :unsure:

Guest qoxie

WG blooper compilation video by WGTW (WG Taiwan).

Fan subs are in Chinese, but the visual & countdown cues are also good enough to locate the funny moments.

Like how Yeeun kept losing her footwear ^^

[WGTW] Wonder Girls的NG時刻

Guest lovepapupi

^

Thank you for link Qoxie. I really couldn't stop laughing when watching the video.

I found videos about Sohee. Does this video have been shared before?

Who Says Sohee (lyrics of this song for some reason is suitable to described Sohee)

I only hope for anyone whether you are a Wonderful or not who does not like Sohee being the Wonder Girls member can slightly open their hearts to Sohee after seeing the videos. Thank you soheefan22 for always supporting Sohee as part of the Wonder Girls.

credit: soheefan22@YT

Guest valentino_rossi46

Hey Wonderfuls! I just saw on YeEun's twitter that she's currently in NY... I actually thought I saw her walking in the streets a couple days ago. I was waiting at the crosslights and kept looking at the girl that resembled her. I eventually concluded that it probably wasn't her and so i didn't say anything :vicx:. But now I'm thinking maybee it was YeEun and the curiosity is killing me! She was wearing really baggy yellow sweatsuit, eating an icecream cone, and walking alone lol. Her roots were grown out for about an inch? Does anyone have a recent picture of her hair? :unsure:

She's blonde now, u can check several pages ago when sh performed in Malaysia and some new photo when she went out with friend :D, the girls back US 3 or 4 days ago, so maybe u see REAL Yenny :)

If im not wrong, i used to see Ye Eun wear baggy yellow sweatsuit in airport photo :)

Hi Wonderfuls!!! Haha, these days, all I post is videos of rookies singing/dancing WonderGirls' songs XD Actually, I love it when other idols do this... =)

So, today I saw a video of CHICHI's Sui, it's her audition for JYP. At the beginning of the video, she's dancing Tell Me =)

CHICHI's Sui dancing to WonderGirls' Tell Me

She's actually the only member I like in her group XD

AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE COMEBACK OF OUR GIRLS~~

I also hope we can have our subforum soon. There are 2 threads already, and soon we'll have 3 threads, it's more than some other groups who already have subforums before even having 2 threads *sad* ^^"

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I didn't even realise the extra sub-forums were added. I usually just come on and look for Wonder Girls' thread straight away. haha. But hopefully once we reach our 3rd thread, we'll be able to have our own sub-forum. Sunye's and Yubin's solo threads are as active or more active than some of the other threads here. :P

There's a daum poll taking place. Please vote! :)

Wonder Girls are losing at the moment. In the last few hours, WonderFul have been able to gain 5-6%.

But I think because the people over in Asia are sleeping at the moment, the voting has slowed down.

http://kids.daum.net/kids/do/fun/vote/poll/view?type=BATTLE&id=2844&minIdx=469&maxIdx=2847&cntPerPage=10&srchType=&srchText=&userId=

It seems Sohee is cold.

SoheeTwitterupdate.png

I love all the pictures and updates!!

@lovepapupi: The "Who Says Sohee" Video was just uploaded like either today or yesterday. And the "Journey through Sohee's vocals" is one of my favorite videos!! :) I love soheefan22's videos! :)

I can't wait for the new album!!! Ah!! Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

Guest yubin4ever

Awww Sohee is cold lol. It is actually pretty cold in ny right now <_<

I really hope WG do make a visit to the fantastic website one day. I would stop whatever Im doing and log on to talk to Sohee lol.

^it was based off a soompi vote, they took all the fanclubs with members over 5000 (WG's only have 3 thousand something) and top three voted got a subforum, a bit unfair since a lot of the nominees weren't even on their second soompi thread though. I'm sure the girls will get one this year though, what with all their upcoming activities :) 

(but I was a bit "....." too LOL)

Reposting this tell me performance where shinhwa's hyesung dances with the girls hahaha

LMAO at :11 seconds the paused reaction then "wooooow" hahaha<3

Guest shinhdeplol

Lim loves A Pink's debut song Pink's song <3

love Pink's song - F***** Perfect

EDIT:

SORRY for the mistake :sweatingbullets:

Guest wonderr23

^

hmmm... it's F-ckin perfect by Pink. ^^

Oh and by the way~ that contestant from MBC 'The Birth of a Great Star' Kim Hyeri who sang 2 different Tears was eliminated! Although she received great reviews from judges the viewers were unsatisfied by her performance. I know i am :sweatingbullets: Such a shame since she's really talented!

Archived