Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Yo! I'm backkk.. it's been blah, forever since i've been on here. But i've been trying to keep up with the fanclub xD Posting announcements and stuff :D Anyway, the fantastic site is so addicting, agree?

Ah~ Sunmi is so sweet :) Happy Birthday Sunmi's dad! You're very lucky to have her!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Mimi tweeted just now <3

When you're in trouble, just press a power button. Easy way to fix all kinds of electric machines! You've got to take a risk tho :D haha

Im always excited to read her tweets in English :P

Guest qoxie

The Teen Vogue flak is dominating WG news for the third consecutive day in Korean cyberspace.

Dunno if there was any misreporting or misinterpretation going on, but some direct fan translations have the media saying this is WG's new concept?

Naver news search results, using WG & Teen Vogue (틴 보그) as keywords:

tNGQEl.jpgFgWCFl.jpg

56mx9l.jpgMSMNVl.jpg

S8WRVl.jpgvkRnul.jpg

Source: http://news.search.n..._query=&start=1

Guest wonderr23

^

the medias are speculating that it's their new retro concept. The k-wonderfuls are not quiet accepting of it. :sweatingbullets: I will die too if this is their new concept...lolol

-------------------------

FYI Jane's Blue Subaru was stolen! Pray for her please...

7a5399cejw1dg4s3z9jorj.jpg

Guest wonderr23

^

woot when this news came out i vividly remember Sky News of Europe and other major worldwide medias writing about this event! Of course they mentioned JYP and the Wonder Girls as well. Awesome~

Guest qoxie

America's ABC network also published a wire report that had mentioned them too.

How come these didn't show up in Google Search earlier?

yGujV.jpg

kKcTd.jpg

Source: http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=13273016

- - - - - - - - -

BTW Remember the JYP Auditions in Australia, Singapore & Hong Kong last December?

Yesterday, a local newspaper here (The New Paper) cited the local co-organizer saying JYPE eventually signed only one auditionee (a guy from HK) from some 3,000 hopefuls.

Guest wonderr23

Lim and Yenny made a me2day account(korean version of twitter).

Lim updated hers with pictures and a video~

http://me2day.net/wg_lim

Hyerim updates

세종대왕 찍었어요!!!ㅋㅋㅋ^^ 1시간전

trans: i took a photo of King Sejong!!!kkk^^1 hour ago

http://me2day.net/front/me2photo?id=phinf_mybh&post_id=pybzgs7-52vu7

http://me2day.net/wgyenny

Yenny updated hers

wgyenny님의 미투데이가 열렸습니다. 4시간전

trans: wgyennynim's me2day is now officially made. 4 hours ago

Brave Girls choose the Wonder Girls as their role models :wub:

In their interview with Star News, Brave Girls revealed that the Wonder Girls were their role model.

They stated, “We want to promote as actively as possible so that we have a chance at winning the rookie award for the year. Our role model is our seniors and the nation’s girl group, the Wonder Girls.”

When asked about the competition they face from other debut groups like CHI CHI and Rania, they replied, “We want all of the new rookie girl group debuts to do well and we hope they all achieve what they are working for.”

They continued, “We know how hard it is to get to where we are now, so our wish is for every girl group out there to do well.”

Source: Star News via Nate

cr: Allkpop

--------------------------------------------

Wooo~

It's been a while since i heard the girls mentioned in anything >.<

Since the girls are coming back this year maybe they could meet each other in brocasting stations! :lol:

Good choice for Brave Girls i say :w00t:

Goodluck to Brave Girls :)

Guest Mia_Mia

^

you beat me to it :)

i have nothing else to share except these Sunye pics

twintowersalive358.jpg

twintowersalive463.jpg

twin_towers_alive_285.jpg

credit ohmysohee and sunye thread on soompi

=.= too many account to make T.T ~ thus i think I  wont make me2day account, hope u guys will keep updating their status in me2day account!! ^ ^ they must be reallllllllyyyy~~~~ miss their Korean fans!!!~ but i hope they will update their twitter status as well.... korean fanbase are important too ^ ^ ... wonder what the girls are really doing right now..seems like they got a free day today ^ ^, lim went to school and hiking..lol this idol star is still a kid!! heheheh.. very proud of her.. did anyone know if Sohee also go to school or not? Sohee is damn really famous in school..but since she goes to all girls school, she can be atleast 'safe' from the stare/attentions ~

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

Brave Girls choose the Wonder Girls as their role model

In their interview with Star News, Brave Girls revealed that the Wonder Girls were their role model.

They stated, “We want to promote as actively as possible so that  we have a chance at winning the rookie award for the year. Our role  model is our seniors and the nation’s girl group, the Wonder Girls.”

When asked about the competition they face from other debut groups like CHI CHI and Rania, they replied, “We want all of the new rookie girl group debuts to do well and we hope they all achieve what they are working for.”

They continued, “We know how hard it is to get to where we are now, so our wish is for every girl group out there to do well.”

Credit: Allkpop

Source: Star news via Nate

See~ I think they look like Wonder Girls and missA before ♥

Guest r1988

^

since both yeeun and lim created their accounts arround the same time I believe the other 3 will also going to create their accounts soon and who knows maybe its related to korean comeback ...I dont know but I have this feeling that this time their korean promotion will be longer than 2dt promotion

as Wonderful Im really happy that Brave Girls choose WonderGirls as their role model :wub:

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Yeeun and Lim started Me2Day?! Oohh~

I have no clue how it works haha. xD

yeeun out with friend

tumblr_ljr3z45HYz1qfwgr8o1_400.jpg

tumblr_ljr41p9dj11qfwgr8o1_400.jpg

tumblr_ljr41p9dj11qfwgr8o1_400.jpg

tumblr_ljr42lpiVC1qfwgr8o1_500.jpg

Credit: zzangfia @ tumblr

Archived