Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest valentino_rossi46

Wonder Girls cameo on The Last Godfather

Wonder Girls Last Godfather Cameo

Credit MsFlameful@youtube

LOL the music is so loud you can bearly hear the actors talking. Lim got lots of close up shots, also the original English version is used so Sunmi's voice is heard in the song

*quoted image*

I thought their cameo was cut in Last Godfather Korean version?

But they appearred in English ver?

Btw, their cameo was quite long :P, and Ye Eun look gorgeous when they focus on her then her legs :P

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

OL51G.jpg

tvzO1.jpg

zeIuy.jpg

F4Q7D.jpg

Cr: as tagged

- - - - - - - - -

VZrwJ.jpg

ablq8.jpg

Cr: kluanglunatic.blogspot.com

- - - - - - - -

The Star's report of the KLCC concert.

Wonder Girls & Hoobastank Bikin Penonton 'Histeria'

Oleh SITI AZIRA ABD AZIZ

Published: Sabtu April 9, 2011 MYT 1:10:00 PM Updated: Sabtu April 9, 2011 MYT 1:12:45 PM

FAoFg.jpg

Wonder Girl ketika mebuat persembahan di Kuala Lumpur Foto : Raymond Ooi

KUALA LUMPUR: Lebih 50,000 pennton yang hadir ke konsert TWIN Towers@live 2010 di taman Pusat Konvensyen Kuala Lumpur (KLCC), Jumaat.

Kebanyakannya begitu 'histeria' ketika kemunculan kumpulan pop dari Korea, Wonder Girls dan kumpulan rock dari Amerika, Hoobastank.

Konsert percuma sempena sambutan 'Malaysian Grand Prix' bermula pukul 8 malam itu dimulakan dengan persembahan artis tempatan iaitu Yuna, The Azenders dan Bunkface yang turut menjadi tumpuan ramai.

Selepas artis tempatan membuat persembahan masing-masing, pada pukul 10.30 malam, ramai penonton yang memekik nama wonder girls.

Sementara menanti kemunculan kumpulan itu, hos Aishah sinclair dan Will Quah menemubual penonton dan memberikan cenderamata sempena konsert tersebut.

Beberapa minit selepas itu, kemunculan lima wanita yang terdiri dari Sun-Ye, Yu-Bin, Ye-Eun, Hye-Rim dan So-Hee membuat ramai yangbersorak riang.

Antara lagu yang dinyanyikan oleh Wonder Girls adalah Two Different Tears, So Hot, Tell Me dan No Body.

Kehadiran Wonder Girls menjadi kegilaan para peminat tidak mengira usia.

Lebih-lebih apabila mereka menyebut perkataan 'we love you all (kami sayang kamu semua)', lagi bertambah sorakan penonton.

Penulis sempat berbual dengan peminat kumpulan itu dari Kerinchi, di sini yang menghafal setiap tajuk lagu yang dinyanyikan oleh kumpulan tersebut.

Begitu juga dengan sepasang penonton berasal dari Korea Selatan yang bekerja di sini selama tiga tahun yang menarik perhatian penulis.

Mereka begitu terhibur dan tidak segan menari ketika menonton persembahan kumpulan yang berasal dari negara asal mereka itu.

Menjelang 11.30 malam, baru Hoobastank muncul dengan mendendangkan lagu popular mereka seperti The Reason, Crawling in the Dark, Running Away dan beberapa lagu baru mereka.

Biarpun bilangan penonton semakin berkurang, suasana meriah tetap kedengaran di tambah dengan bunyi bingit muzik daripada kumpulan rock itu.

Konsert ini berlangsung selama dua malam sehingga Sabtu, 9 April.

Antara artis yang akan menghiburkan penonton pada hari kedua adalahJoe Flizzow, Mizz Nina, Colby O'Donis dan Earth, Wind and Fire dengan gabungan penyanyi lagenda AL McKAY.

Penonton dinasihatkan untuk menaiki kenderaan awam kerana Jalan Ampang dan Jalan P Ramlee akan ditutup pada pukul 7 malam hingga 1 pagi semasa konsert tersebut berlangsung.

Sempena konsert tersebut, RapidKL akan memanjangkan waktu perjalanan kemudahan LRT, Monorail dan bas sehingga pukul 1.30 pagi pada Jumaat dan Sabtu.

Source: http://mstar.com.my/...c=mstar_hiburan

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

Hey guys!

I just known the new girl group Brave girl

They're like an addition's result of Wonder Girls and missA

Guest lovepapupi

Wonder Girls launch official ‘Fantastics’ fan site!

20110402_wondergirls_papermag_1.jpg

Wonderfuls, rejoice — the Wonder Girls have opened their official fan forum titled “Fantastics”!

wondergirlsworld.com underwent an unannounced change when an animated “Fantastics” header was featured at the top of the homepage, complete with a small world map with audio clips of international fans from around the globe. As fans may recall, “Fan*tastics” was the name used to recognize American fans who helped promote the Wonder Girls during their tour with the Jonas Brothers back in 2009.

Last month,

On their official page, the announcement introduces,

“So what is the Wonder Girls Fantastic you ask!? It’s a Wonder Girls social networking site for Wonderfuls all over the world! You can now befriend other Wonder Girls fans anywhere in the world and share recent Wonder Girls news and updates. Make groups among countries and earn points for your participation!!! It’s the perfect haven for fans to lounge, make new friends, and socialize!!!”

This new fansite will be the perfect venue for fans to make friends and country groups, as well as communicate with other Wonderfuls around the world.

Check it out & set up your account by clicking the link below:

www.wondergirlsworld.com/fantastic

Since the Wonder Girls are gearing up for their big album comeback and American debut, this is perfect timing for fans to gather and get pumped for the quintet’s big splash in the industry.

by: lawlietta

credit: Allkpop

-------------------------------------------

I already make an account!!!! Come on guys show that we love them 

biggrin.gif 

may be because WonderFuls are just too big to handle! haha Wonder Girls always create the "firsts"! Always the pioneer! Thanks for those who created it! :)

Guest sushii-viet

I saw it earlier on Twitter. I tried to register. But Error. After a moment, I saw on facebook, that the website is down due to heavy traffic.

WONDER EFFECT!!

Guest qoxie

I had a look around there at the pre-launch (beta-testing?) the other day.

It's basically organized around a subforums structure. Nothing new was added yet then.

Kinda felt like WGW was re-inventing the wheel in order to revive the WFs who post there.

Might work to rally support for upcoming Fan*tastic projects & also give any rootless fan a new community hangout.

But I think many existing fans already have their online rendezvous -- in fact, I just saw MYWonderfuls promoting their own site over there, which defeats WGW's purpose (not to mention it's rude too).

All the same, this Fan*tastic launch is another signal that WG's album release announcement is imminent. (lol) So, yeah.

Here are some screenshots in case the site crashes again.

EMrRA.jpg

eYnEw.jpg

The current Singapore subgroup, as an example.

Ez1Yq.jpg

Guest jcsmark

I thought their cameo was cut in Last Godfather Korean version?

But they appearred in English ver?

Btw, their cameo was quite long :P, and Ye Eun look gorgeous when they focus on her then her legs :P

Ya I thought their part was cut from the movie too, but thought this could be from a deleted scenes section or extended version of the movie. I totally laughed when I saw YeEun's fake mole :)

@k-popfan3 Yeah I first went on akp late 2009, and there has been a huge inflow of immature and childish users since then. I wouldn’t worry too much about the negative comments, I’ve noticed that when there are articles of WG attending fashion shows or appearing on American magazines, they like to use the ‘bad makeup, hair, clothing’ as an excuse to post negative comments about the girls. However, whenever there are articles on WG doing charity work, having great success in China or working with well-known producers, the haters don’t say anything.

Speaking of Allkpop, the owner himself (Johnny Noh) has an account on WGs new ‘Fantastics’ fan site, and I saw Jane online too lol

I can't seem to sign up >.< and it seem like it happen to everyone. Anyway the site is making me so so exticed for their album released o m g! Sign up guys ^.^

xD I am trying to be honestly, it like the make up artist trying to try new style on the girls and it just come out all weird. Like some of you guys say the outfit is okay but it the make up that make them look all not themselves. Anyway anyone noticed that both of the photoshop pictures they have done is really colorful and girly? I wonder if the girls is hinting somewhat of their concept or it just because it Spring and that is the new style. I don't know but looking forward to it.

teen vogue photo.

ohhh teen vogue. smh, they do these most asian people they can style -__- they did it here here and here. I don't think it looks that bad because of the concept the stylists were going for, some runway shows are truly outlandish. I'm pretty sure its the way sohee's face is angled, the white eyeshadow is too prominent, in the shot that makes her look so unflattering but she's wearing a dior dress in teen vogue so haters can gtfo LOL. Not their best but we've all seen unflattering pictures of our favs right?and smh allkpop, you ain't gotta mention other groups in WG article lol.

qoxie

Well, JYPE Korea has now been quoted as saying WG has been recording 2 different-language albums, although their statement is too brief as to whether the Korean one is a single album, mini-album (EP) or full album (LP).

Who knows, JYPE may over-package the Korean product again, ala 'The Wonder Years Trilogy' (which was really a single album, but they added enough 'Nobody' remixes to persuade the public to buy it as a EP.)

But if it's a full Korean album, I speculate WG may switches bases to promote it at home, i.e. a 3-month campaign like during the Tell Me-Ebabo-So Hot period.

The tradeoff is I don't think WG may not be able to go to Europe or Australia, as planned hinted earlier.

I also wonder if Fredrik Odesjo's role is in all this, since he's a producer who is familiar working with Kpop & Jpop.

JYP may oversee WG's Korean material again, but he also tweeted some time back that he's taking a back seat of sorts. Did he delegate to Odesjo?

Overall, I got the feeling that the plans for the 2nd half of this year is still fluid as of now.

Like LIM "suddenly" tweeting today she's attending school. She usually does it when WG gets 2 weeks or so off in Korea.

Yet she didn't mention about doing this earlier, which suggests WG was likely doing something at JYPE (recording? new choreography?) even as the girls also sporadically shared online what they did socially (downtime?).

Her tweet is also a signal to me that WG is unlikely to attend the Channel [V] CMA Awards in Chengdu this weekend.

Why do I have JYP is gonna pull out some repackaged thing that depends on the success of the girls promotions in korea?LOL in other words we'll get a single, if it goes well a mini or full album. I'm just quite excited that new music is coming sooner than I originally thought. I looked up Fredrik Odesjo (had to look him up to be honest, I had no idea who he was or that he was involved with the girls but I'm not surprised that I didn't know lol), I found that he produced some hits for TVXQ for japanese singles, but I couldn't find anything on his kpop works (I'm not sure how good my site is, its referenced a lot of his work up to 09…but it looks a bit dodgy but I check tvxq's stuff and he was there lol). I'm not good at all this but is there any possibility for he's going to help produce some kind of single for the girls for japan? Then again the girls aren't as well known in japan as other groups right now right? IE kara? Is japan a far future plan? So much back and forth, the girls wouldn't possibly have enough time to go between 3 countries! Odesjo has produced some american songs but none of them were stand outs like his japanese works (give me more info google lol) I don't keep up with other JYP groups but is Odesjo working with 2pm and JYP's hoping Odesjo can contribute to the girls' album? (lol I'm throwing out random theories that no one buy JYP can confirm or deny sigh)  

I completely forgot for a reason or another that the girls are currently in korea, whenever they travel I automatically think they can back to the US….the possibility of them all working on choreography and recording at jype completely slipped my mind…

there's no need to reply to this lol…I feel like I'm spitting out theories and your posts just really make me feel less lost when it comes to all the girls plans.

& thanks for the hotel fanpics lol at yoobin hahaha

For the fantastics site it's down for me as well :/ I can't register CAPTCHA code refuses to show for me. I want to look around too LOL I wish it were wonderfuls but I see what they did with FANtastics lol. its better than the term 'belieber' (which tv entertainment shows use a lot when promoting Justin B. so at least when the girls promote fantastics…it doesn't sound ridic lol.)

All the same, this Fan*tastic launch is another signal that WG's album release announcement is imminent. (lol) So, yeah.

At first I was like....

35ldbit.gif

but then...

2vujx3q.gif

I'm getting so excited with all off you guys!!!!

^ @seafood, omg I didn't even think of concept until you mentioned it then again I've seen a lot of shoots like that whether in be nylon or vogue or even just 17 LOL. Looking forward with you bb!

Hi Wonderfuls~ So, two weeks ago I was on Daum and I saw a page full of different polls with idols =) I'm not sure if someone already shared it here, so I'll show you... It's from June 2008 until now. I searched for all polls with WonderGirls and there are 15 polls with them... 5 that they didn't win (-__-) and 9 that they won =) + one new poll (it's not over).

First of all I want to ask you all, if you can vote for our Mandu Sohee for this poll :

Vote For Sohee =D

Here are the polls that they didn't win + the polls that they win -

i21446_wgdaumpoll1.png

i21452_wgdaumpoll2.png

i21448_wgdaumpoll3.png

i21449_wgdaumpoll4.png

i understand the comparisons for the polls but just the one with yeeun vs yuri ?..

Its about who looks better in a school uniform.

About Fantastics, there are over 6,000 registered members now, so its doing pretty well as of now! I registered and its kinda slow but if ur patient with it, everything works out fine :)

The Vogue photosoot: Makeup aside, the ladies pulled it off pretty well, and Sunye and Limmie look gorgeous, as well as Yoobin! The other two, hmmm... Hehe, but they're my beautiful ladies nevertheless!!

And I'm definitely liking the sound of that IMMINENT qoxie!!

Patience.

Guest valentino_rossi46

i understand the comparisons for the polls but just the one with yeeun vs yuri ?..

Who look better in school uniform :)

hen again the girls aren't as well known in japan as other groups right now right? IE kara? Is japan a far future plan? So much back and forth, the girls wouldn't possibly have enough time to go between 3 countries!

Definitely not Japan :)

WGs has never want to go Japan, even since they debut they learnt Chinese. I think it's such a good strategy from JYPE. Japan is just a pie and many singers wanna grab a small piece.

Japanese singers have strong power in Japan. They can sell 100 000 albums in just 1 day. Korean celeb who famous in Japan? They often remember Hallyu actor, actress, or BoA,TVXQ,Big Bang. Although now many group, especially girlgroup expand to Japan and their company + Korean media wrote a lot about their achievement, in fact, they are hardly recognized, the only 1 i think quite success now is KARA, but they still have a long way to be remembered as BoA, TVXQ. Moreover, earthquake, radition makes Japan "old and slow" economic turn worse, even with Japanese singers, they will get less show and income. So Korean idols wanna promote in Japan now? I think they will just loss

On the other hand, Chinese market has much potential, Chinese economic is growing fast, market is much bigger than Japan, and not many Korean singer promote here, hence, our girls can earm more profit and has a big influence. Influencing 1.3 billion people is definitely better than influencing 100 million people :P.

Now, except our girls, only SJ has activities in China, for Chinese, when they were asked which Korean group they know, most of them will say SJ and WGs :P (Last year when i went China, 1 week in China and heard WGs songs in shopping mall everyday, I hardly caught other Korean songs except WGs + SJ songs, even in club, they also played Nobody)

However, since expanding to Japan is so dangerous now, most of idols prepare their comeback Korea, and I think they will try to expand to Chinese market soon :)

Our girls maybe will have some performance, or concert in Japan in future(except Dream High concert), but Japan will never be their goal.

Definitely not Japan :)

WGs has never want to go Japan, even since they debut they learnt Chinese. I think it's such a good strategy from JYPE. Japan is just a pie and many singers wanna grab a small piece.

Japanese singers have strong power in Japan. They can sell 100 000 albums in just 1 day. Korean celeb who famous in Japan? They often remember Hallyu actor, actress, or BoA,TVXQ,Big Bang. Although now many group, especially girlgroup expand to Japan and their company + Korean media wrote a lot about their achievement, in fact, they are hardly recognized, the only 1 i think quite success now is KARA, but they still have a long way to be remembered as BoA, TVXQ. Moreover, earthquake, radition makes Japan "old and slow" economic turn worse, even with Japanese singers, they will get less show and income. So Korean idols wanna promote in Japan now? I think they will just loss

On the other hand, Chinese market has much potential, Chinese economic is growing fast, market is much bigger than Japan, and not many Korean singer promote here, hence, our girls can earm more profit and has a big influence. Influencing 1.3 billion people is definitely better than influencing 100 million people :P.

However, since expanding to Japan is so dangerous now, most of idols prepare their comeback Korea, and I think they will try to expand to Chinese market soon :)

Our girls maybe will have some performance, or concert in Japan in future(except Dream High concert), but Japan will never be their goal.

:) thanks for a prompt reply, I was thinking it would be strange, but I read some comments that WG had a good fan base in japan because their songs were used as theme songs for japanese movies and were at some point expanding there in a couple of years, I read it a few days ago or so, but I was thinking wth too fast, not now etc etc etc (and how did you come up with that lol, they said they read it somewhere on daum or whatever but now seems more baseless) but What you said about the chinese market just made me understand why SJ and WG are choosing to expand there

Now, except our girls, only SJ has activities in China, for Chinese, when they were asked which Korean group they know, most of them will say SJ and WGs :P 

(Last year when i went China, 1 week in China and heard WGs songs in shopping mall everyday, I hardly caught other Korean songs except WGs + SJ songs, even in club, they also played Nobody)

<33333 hahahaha this made me smile a lot, reminds me of that clip where a girl group says their from korea and the person just says "OH! WONDER GIRLS?" hahahah<3

@Mana.Smile thanks for those poll results! would never have seen them without you posting them here...I glad to see WG win, (I was surprised they won against BB but still happy for them lol) a lot of them were close O_o

I Wanna Performance in Thailand credit GiGiMVs3

reposting for fun Sohee was great here :) & all the girls were extra fierce. 

edit: just got to register with fantastics, hrmm... its nice to see all the diversity, hopefully they add more features though lol. 

so,what am i now?? a wonderfulstick? fantasful? LOL...kidding ..awesome !! i'm gonna go there immediately!!

LOLOLOLOL<3 so true though.

Archived