Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iwillmissulimxian

in behalf of her older sister thank yout for the care and love you give to xiam lim ;(

anyway her sister last post is this messgae to xian lim, you can see how she love wondergirls

"to all xian lim classmates,friends,facebook friends thanks to all your love and care :) 

dear my little sister, i'm thinking now what if my business trip is on thailand? so maybe you are still with me? i'm sorry for always teasing you , i'm sorry that i was not there, although it's hard for me to let you go, siter chan2x should be strong for father right? TT , and hey i can still remember how mad at you at me when i change your profile pic (which is sunye) to my profile pic :) i'm thinking now if i change your profile pic (sunye) to your pic? maybe you'll get mad at me? TT i already missed you now my baby TT i'm gonna miss wondergirls song in our house , the name of wondergirls and sunye who always you mention to your little sister.... "

i cut the other messgae since it's not related to wondergirls, you know what it hurts most? xian lim is really excited for the comeback, she said she will buy thousands of copies for the new album :( anyway i will post all your love for her to her fb, i think her sister will delte xian lim 's fb soon for her personal reason

Guest lovepapupi

R.I.P my fellow Japanese Wonderful. May God give you the best place in His kingdom and forgive all of your mistakes in this life. I hope Sun already hear this news and praying for you. I believe she will do that and make you smile in heaven. I also pray the horrible tragedy would be never happen again in the future. I want this world in peace.

Guest jamseg72

Rest in peace fellow Wonderful Xian Lim, as a SUNlighter i know how Sunye inspires her to become a great person and all the love gave by xian to our girls is so precious..

please keep pray for our xian and all the earthquake victims in japan..

Guest noname_soompi

Rest in peace Xian Lim. My prayers go out to the whole nation of Japan and to those familys who lost love one.

This so sad :'( rest in paradise my dear wonderful.

I love you very much even though I may not know

who you are. I send my best regards to her and her

an her family. Japan is going through a tough time &

I know many wonderfuls out there are suffering. God

Bless You all in this cold and nasty weather <3

& it kills me to see how important the album was for her.

I really do love you for your passion for the girls. May

God bless you in heaven and I hope you will smile

down from Heaven one day and say,

"those are my wonder girls & wonderfuls" :)

We <3 YOU & YOUR FAMILY!

Guest uchix_francois

my deep condolence for Xian Lim , her family and all people who lost their everything in the earthquake and tsunami. may god gave Japan strength and faith and hopefully no more threat of bigger disaster. don't worry Xian Lim, your dream and wish is also ours... we will always remember you together under the banner of wonderfuls...

Guest wonderr23

some netizens were quick to point out what may be one of Sohee's fashion 'secret'.

-----------------------------------------------

패셔니스타 원걸 소희의 비밀? '돌려입기'

머니투데이 김예현 인턴기자 기자의 다른 기사보기 입력 : 2011.03.14 11:16|

2011031410523875059_1.jpg?time=152020

↑원더걸스 소희의 '돌려입기' 패션(출처: 다음 카페 소울드레서)

모 패션 커뮤니티 카페에서 평소 원더걸스 소희의 사복 패션에 관심 많던 한 누리꾼이 소희가 입은 옷을 분석한 결과, 몇 년 전부터 갖고 있던 옷을 새 옷처럼 코디했다는 ‘비밀’을 밝혀냈다.

이 누리꾼은 “최근 소희가 공항패션으로 선보인 검정색 코트를 보고 새 옷이라고 생각했는데 2008년도에도 똑같은 옷을 입고 찍은 사진이 있더라”며 다른 옷도 찾아보게 됐다고 말했다.

일례로 소희가 한 방송에서 입고 나온 꼼데가르송 줄무늬 티셔츠는 데뷔 직후 찍은 사진에서 찾아볼 수 있다. 지난해 연말에 소희가 입고 나와 인기를 끌었던 빨간색 니트는 2년 전 팬 사인회에서도 입고 나온 것이 포착됐다.

뿐만 아니라 평소에 즐겨 입던 검정색 가죽 재킷은 패션쇼 행사장에도 입고 나왔다. 구두, 가방, 모자 등 패션 아이템도 예외는 아니다. 특히 빨간색 털모자는 소희가 즐겨 찾아 공항, 콘서트장, 방송 할 것 없이 쓰고 나왔다.

이 누리꾼은 “소희 사복 패션을 보다가 못 보던 옷을 입고 나와 새 옷인 줄 알았는데 알고 보니 예전부터 입던 옷이 많더라”며 “명품이고 아니고를 떠나서 옷 관리부터 코디까지 잘 하는 것 같다”고 말했다.

또 다른 누리꾼은 “난 하루만 입어도 옛날에 산 옷 같던데 소희는 코디도 잘 하고 깨끗하게 입는 것 보면 성격이 꼼꼼한 것 같다”고 말해 다수의 동감을 샀다.

이들 누리꾼들은 “역시 패션 감각이 남다르다. 생각보다 알뜰한 듯”, “알고 보니 돌려입기 마니아?”, “옷 관리가 남다르다” 등 칭찬 일색이다.

Secret of Fashionista Wondergirl Sohee? 'shift wearing'

Money Today Kim Yehyeon Intern reporter Date: 2011.03.14 11:16

2011031410523875059_1.jpg?time=032416

↑Wondergirls Sohee's 'shift wear' fashion (Source: Daum Cafe Souldresser)

At a fashion community cafe they analyzed sohee's fashion clothes, much to their surprise they discovered a 'secret' which is her way of coordinating old clothes and upgrading it into something new.

A netizen said "Back in 2008, Sohee was wearing that same black coat that she was seen wearing recently at the airport". He continued on by saying he will look for more identical clothes.

For example, Sohee was wearing that striped shirt when she debuted and when she was doing a broadcast. Sohee was also spotted wearing that red knitted dress at a fansigning event 2 years ago and at the end of last year.

Not to mention that black leather jacket she wore during a fashion show event. The shoes, bag, and hats are not the only fashion items. She occasionally wears that red knitted hat at airports, concerts, and when there is no broadcasts.

The netizen added "Sohee's way of fashion is that she uses old clothes and coordinates it into something new" and "she doesn't just pick random luxurious items but instead she coordinates to look nice".

Another netizen stated "Even if i wear clothes for one day it'll look old but Sohee seems to manage hers pretty well".

Others flooded with praise stating "such meticulous fashion sense. I think it's prudent.", "exposed shift-wear mania?", "peculiar way of managing clothes".

Source: http://www.mt.co.kr/view/mtview.php?type=1&no=2011031410523875059&outlink=1

Guest qoxie

Lots of Thai fanpics out there, but I don't think it's appropiate to spam them here yet.

Sunye updated at Mindot. WG is back in NYC.

Jane Kim had apparently tweeted about picking up the girls at the airport earlier, although that message was deleted (not before some WFs mentioned it, though).

Re-translated from the Chinese translation by i5205u0 @ WGTW

We arrived in New York just now

After the Thai performance, we headed back to Incheon

Then got on another 14-hour flight. Finally reached New York kkkk

Such a long & continuous trip, I am so fatigued...^^ ;

After arriving, my 1st impulse was to clean up the back of my room TT

There was still the laundry to do, except I don't feel like it.. kk

Did some tidying up here & there, although I also have insomnia(?) right now..

Dueling with it haha

Performing in Thailand, wow

The last time was so long ago, I can't recall how it ended

It was being filmed, but I ignored the cameras & was having fun kkk

There were TV monitors around, but the line of sight was never good enough to watch

I thought only myself looked listless, but it was nonetheless great fun

I am still in high spirits, cuz all the Thai fans had sung along with us

It was a very, very happy moment

Hopefully we can have such a delightful stage in Korea again at the soonest.. uh

I am so wishing to go out on tour & promote the new album kk

Anyway, while it was joyous on stage... I am also praying for our neighboring country, cuz Japan is facing a very serious situation ^^..

Let us pray together for Japan..!!

Everything is in the hands of God

But we can still give consolation with all of our hearts & love

So let us pray hahaha

Ah, dunno when we can return to Korea.. ^^

But we are in America again, so we must settle in quickly.. oh

Let's take good care of our health!

The weather here has improved a lot... but my room... is still freezing... kkkk

Good night! ^^

Guest xxxjarjarbinxxx

RIP to our wonderful friend xian lim

i am so sad and sorry that she couldnt experience everything in life

and the same goes for all the people in Japan

i really wish wgs can go and visit victims or donate for relief, it'll mean so much to japanese wonderfuls

everyone,

PRAY FOR JAPAN

Guest qoxie

Far East Movement was interviewed by The Hankyoreh, an indie newspaper in Korea.

During the Q&A, they were invited to give advice to WG (& other Korean artistes targeting America).

They offered encouragement in their response.

Google Translate got the gist, but maybe someone can translate too.

The newspaper also has a English portal but not many entertainment stories.

-원더걸스 등 한국의 많은 음악인들이 미국 진출을 목표로 하고 있다. 그들에게 조언을 해준다면?

“나라와 상관없이 이름과 존재를 알리고 싶다면 그곳에서 지내며 좀더 많은 시간과 노력을 들이는 게 중요하다고 생각한다. 그리고 무엇보다 반드시 성공할 거라는 긍정의 믿음을 가져야 한다.”

Source: http://www.hani.co.k...sic/468249.html

- - - - - - - - - -

V

Yeah, the Korean media is quoting Sunye's "Pray for Japan" to descibe Kpop artistes rallying in support too.

KARA & BoA are also mentioned in the headline & article.

(Among Korean celebrities, actor Bae Yong Joon is leading the way as donor & aid volunteer, though.)

r4XkU.jpg

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr...ype=1&outlink=1

Guest shinhdeplol

Sunye tweeted about the disaster in Japan

the BEST thing we can do for Japan is PRAY for them with all my heart. Lord, I believe that u comfort them who are under suffering

Such a sweetheart Sunye is. She must have heard about Xian Lim. :(

Guest wonderr23

^

i'm so proud to be a wonderful. :)

----------------------

i think you highlighted the wrong words.

-원더걸스 등 한국의 많은 음악인들이 미국 진출을 목표로 하고 있다. 그들에게 조언을 해준다면?

“나라와 상관없이 이름과 존재를 알리고 싶다면 그곳에서 지내며 좀더 많은 시간과 노력을 들이는 게 중요하다고 생각한다. 그리고 무엇보다 반드시 성공할 거라는 긍정의 믿음을 가져야 한다.”

-Wondergirls and many Korean musicians are aiming for American advance. Any advise for them?

"If you want to inform others about your country's existence, then you must spend a lot of time and effort. And of course in order to succeed you must believe in yourself."

and that article about Sunye was already translated by akp

Guest qoxie

Ah, thanks for the heads up. Re-edited my earlier post.

Just checked the Billboard charts.

BIGBANG has lost momentum: their EP is no longer listed on the Heatseekers Albums Top 25 (peaked at #3 last week) or the Independent Albums Top 25 (peaked at #29).

But they are still ranked #6 on the World Albums Top 10 (dropped 3 spots).

To paraphrase The Price Is Right: "Wonder Girls, come on down..."

- - - - - - -

Cinderalla lost her shoe...

SJPvE.gif

Cr: Pikeyenny @ twitter

Guest VenusValentine

Einstein_MCP just tweet

In LA to meet with JYP and Stevie Wonder

Don't know how i'm support to take this Y.Y

Is this relate to our girls as well :w00t:

It's look unlikely, but nothing is impossible :sweatingbullets:

P/S: i'm not usually comment on soompi, but thank all the info that my fellow WF work hard to gather. And can i sent my condolence to my fellow japan WF who lost their family and their life in the earthquake; hope everyone can stay strong with samurai spirit in your heart as well as your country.

Guest qoxie

Wow, Stevie Wonder again!

I think Monster Cable boss Noel Lee is likely the facilitator. He is personally tight with a lot of veteran musicans & is also a throwback music fan.

JYP has obviously not put all his eggs in Papa Jonas's basket.

Anyway, it's good news he has flown over to America, since Claude Kelly is waiting to co-produce WG's track.

- - - - - - -

There is a weird WG rumor floating around in a couple of China microblogs (weibo, QQ).

Lemme check it out first... tbc.

EDIT: The source website failed to load for me; so I am summarizing here what was tweeted.

According to those messages, WG is part of the celebrity lineup for 亚洲群星游戏音乐超级盛典 ('Asian Stars Game Music Super Festival'), organized by online-gaming portal 十二弟游戏网 (China12d.com).

I can't access the latter site at all to verify. The twitterers who relayed the info are just as baffled.

The date is July 29~30, 2011. The venue is Shanghai Expo Culture Center 上海世博演艺中心.

Other mentioned attendees: Jay Chou, Mayday, Jam Hsiao, Elva Hsiao, Chris Lee, Show Luo, Fan Bingbing, Hatsune Miku, Kenichi Suzumura, Daisuke Ono, Mitsuo Iwata, Showtaro Morikubo, SNSD, JJ Lin.

The Japanese names are voice actors except for Hatsune Miku whom I have seen on YT before. She is an anime character who 'sings' onstage as a hologram (the YT clips are weird but utterly convincing).

Purported event banner:

5zblR.jpg

Archived