Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest yummy_swg

it's 4am in thailand now and i need to sleep TT my throat is sore... lol

i'll write my fan account tomorrow :) here's my LQ fancam. [Warning: it's shaky and full of scream :lol: ]

about the rumour that Sone turn off their light sticks while WG was performing is NOT TRUE at all. they turn their light sticks on the whole concert and i think they waved their light sticks more enthusiastic when it's WG turn :D

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other fancams, filming the big screen, they are very clear.

Credit: mystarcorner@youtube

[FANCAM] 110312 Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears @ Korean Music Wave in BKK

[FANCAM] 110312 Wonder Girls - Tell Me @ Korean Music Wave in BKK

[FANCAM] 110312 Wonder Girls - So Hot + Nobody @ Korean Music Wave in BKK

---

The girls are incredible as always. They wore simple, cool dresses and outshined all the others despite the parade of uniforms and flashy costumes. Same as with the airport fashion and press conference. Must be that glow that is theirs only. :wub:

Guest itsWonderTime

Other fancams, filming the big screen, they are very clear.

Credit: mystarcorner@youtube

[FANCAM] 110312 Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears @ Korean Music Wave in BKK

[FANCAM] 110312 Wonder Girls - Tell Me @ Korean Music Wave in BKK

[FANCAM] 110312 Wonder Girls - So Hot + Nobody @ Korean Music Wave in BKK

---

The girls are incredible as always. They wore simple, cool dresses and outshined all the others despite the parade of uniforms and flashy costumes. Same as with the airport fashion and press conference. Must be that glow that is theirs only.  :wub:

omg yubin looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  hawt... they look so pretty when they just keep their makeup and outfits simple

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Thanks for sharing more fancams.

WonderFuls put a smile on my face. They were awesome with their fanchants. ^^

Cheers seemed to be loudest during Nobody.

The close up fancams are great! OMG! They look hot and are full of charisma on stage as always. They look so pretty and now that I have seen Yeeun's hair close up, it looks beautiful~ I have no complaints haha.

Is it me or was Sunye's mic a bit off during 2DT?

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

why do we have to make everything a competition? who cares if the girls stood in the front or the back? performed first or last? louder or less cheers? As long as we finally see the girls perform beautifully and full of charisma, right? other fanclubs are just minding their own business, why can't we do the same? it makes us look like butthurts =0=

Guest misspinky

^people haven't been talking about that on this page...

thanks for sharing all the fancams and pics! i can't wait for them to air it. I absolutely loved their outfits and the simple make up.

I thought they were performing a remix version? i can't wait for new songs.

They look amazing, oh my god! I love that they have new outfit. It simple but also pretty, plus their hair is on point this time. It weird to see the girls looking so simple next to all the other girls because usually back then they always stand out with their outfit ^.^ Lol I can't wait to see their comeback and see what style is going to be. Just thinking about it make me go crazy! I can't wait for their comeback it seem to to long.

from the video, I wish I can screen cap the other but it so hard. lol

What Thai-Wonderfuls did for Wonder girls. You see the WG? Aww hope the girls show it (one of the wonderful say that ye eun & sunye saw it)

HadesHadez@twitter

Guest love_song

^ the thai-wonderfuls are so AWESOME!!!! I love the fact it's glowing... very eye catching THANK YOU thai-wonderfuls YOU DA BEST!

Guest BobaMilkTea

Sohee looks gorgeous! Well, actually, all of them looks gorgeous!!!!

ROAARR can't wait til their new album is out! I know for sure the girl are tired of performing the same songs every year!

Pleaseeeeee release it already!! I want to hear it so badly! Haha ^^

Guest tiffanydawn

why do we have to make everything a competition? who cares if the girls stood in the front or the back? performed first or last? louder or less cheers? As long as we finally see the girls perform beautifully and full of charisma, right? other fanclubs are just minding their own business, why can't we do the same? it makes us look like butthurts =0=

^ DITTO.

Stop the competition, guys. :)

Our girls look soooo pretty. Thanks for sharing some fancams :) Cant wait to read fan accounts.

more fancams

2Dt

Talk

tell me so hot nobody

thanks to monster501's youtube

i love these outfits , hair , makeup !!~ so beautiful

Guest icespike

they're styled to perfection this time!

please go all out with the next single wg! i'm always rooting for you girls!

Guest jcsmark

Lol YeEun lost her shoe during Nobody, I hope there's a fancam of it :P

Yubin's rocking the long hair. Their stylists need to keep away from the scissors! Or maybe Sunye could hide them like she did on Wonder Bakery

Lim's tweet, hope the girls get some good rest. I can't wait until the album drops!

march12.png

Guest wonderr23

wahh~ i got chills while listening to Sunye hitting that high note during Tell Me! Anyways...does anyone have that fancam where Yosa lost her shoe while singing Nobody? I wanna see it :D

Yes hyerim...me too! I can't wait till the album drops! cuz i know it's going to be phenomenal >3<

Guest r1988

thnx guys for the fancams and pics the girls looked so amazing I loved their outfits and hair style

Im so so proud of Thai wonderfuls and Im really happy that many of them showed up to support the girls at first I was really scared that many of them would not show up but Im glad that I was proven to be wrong

edit

lim I also I cant wait for the album to be released

Guest wonderr23

some gifs i made...BTW there's no Hyerim close-ups that's why i couldn't make one for Hyerim. Any fancams that have Hyerim focus in it?

2n9kjyf.jpg

2whk0nk.jpg

348r0ib.jpg

2ag7pdy.jpg

34r9jzs.jpg

2j0z2qf.jpg

adlvl4.jpg

15gwe95.jpg

oqm32t.jpg

Archived