Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest yubin4ever

I get soooo psyched inside just KNOWING The girls are performing as I write this. Only the wg can make me feel like this. I love them so much. Hope to see a special stage or two! No matter what I know treatment performances will be good. They put on the best Kpop performances with their charisma and energy

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm surprised that dbsk is not performing last! That it weird but letting girl groups perform to close the show kind of show girl group is indeed powerful. Anyway I can't wait to see fan cam, oh my god our girls will be amazing. I wonder what they wear...

Guest valentino_rossi46

Sadly no collaboration between the girls and 2Oneday :(

2PM and MissA performed Boom Boom Pow and Lim was not included

I thought at least the girls would dance 10 points of 10 points wt 2PM :(

Guest beceshawtti3

woww.. I can't believe it.. !! ^^ Our Girls performed 5 songs... hahahaahaa .. It's Wonder Effect :) Can't wait for fancam too.. !! Want to see their outfit , their hair style, their dance , their faces =))) Love u The WonderGirls ^^ :D

What five songs other than Nobody, Tell Me, So Hot, and 2DT? Irony?

wow so many songs,

no pics while they performing come out yet cuz the concert didn't allow camera

but can i wait HQ pics from ours WFS ^^ hahah

people who go the concert said that the banner"wonderfuls will be the same" is so clear ,

i hope in the night the girls can see it !!!~

Guest KKANGJI

What five songs other than Nobody, Tell Me, So Hot, and 2DT? Irony?

i think 5 song are 2dt,2dt(rock.ver), tell me, so hot, nobody

Guest beceshawtti3

is that true? thai-sone turn off the lights during WG's performing??

That's horrible if it happened. SNSD should be ashamed of their fans.

Guest wonderr23

that's what i see on twitter! There are RUMOURS going around that it happened. Noticed i emphasized the word rumour? because there is no evidence! As of now we can only speculate! but what i think is that THEY are preparing a special project for SNSD during the concert. Look at this. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2XHxbSs44Vs/TXuVRUd8MPI/AAAAAAAACa8/1pwRDHUleIs/s1600/lXjJH.jpg

But on the other hand..if they did do that then shame on them. Wonderfuls didn't turned their lights off while SNSD are performing! sheesh...I really feel sorry for SNSD if they have fans like that. So we shouldn't be like them! We should just be matured ones and ignore it rather than drag it on. IMHO i think it's not fair to hate SNSD because of it. I like Tiffany and i won't hate her for this. I just feel sorry for her for having such disrespectful fans >__>

Guest freakloverxx

I heard that too but I saw on twitter thai-sones did that to surprise the snsd girls when they performed later.well,im not sure about that.

Guest jcsmark

Yeah on twitter some thai wonderfuls that went the the concert were not too happy. Hope the rumor is not true, we shouldn't jump to conclusions too fast.

"Wonderfuls are Mannerfuls" we should wait for it to be cleared up first.

Well it still rumor so guys don't worry to much and let not talk about other in here. Or before it get out of hand, anyway I heard that the last minutes of the concert all artist will come out to perform together. If camera is not allow aww man wonder will there be lots of fan cam.

Guest r1988

^

^

^

either way to suprise snsd or not what they did is extremly rude so I really hope that not true and its just a rumor

As per soompi rules posting rumours is forbidden. Also mentioning other artists on the thread is against the rules.

Please keep in mind that people DON'T have to support your artist just because you do. Wonderfuls were there and that's more than enough. I personally don't care if the whole stadium was black as long as Wonderfuls were there.

Okay. So let's please leave this outside of the thread. Let's focus on spazzing on the pictures & vids thta will be cming in :)

Guest valentino_rossi46

I have just read on twitter that Sones want give SNSD a pink ocean, a gift for them, and they hurt Wgs by turn off the light when our girls perform, then surprise SNSD?

WOW, great job as always Sones, hurt others to protect your girls?

I always glad that our girls and WFs are so mannerful and humble, even at yesterday conference or today concert

Guest itsWonderTime

wow if thats true then i guess they're still butthurt about WG's domination during 2007-2008...

whatever.. im glad im a wonderful at heart and im honored to be associated with such humble, respectful fans.

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

Who cares whether Wonder Girls perform at the start of the show or at the end? Honestly it doesn’t bother me one bit in which order they perform because all I want is to see them rocking the stage & hearing the fanchants of the Wonderfuls present. I’m sure it doesn’t matter to the girls themselves if they perform before or after another artiste. They are there to put on an amazing show & entertain their fans not to compete with some girl group or prove their popularity to anyone.

Anyways I know that I’ve to wait patiently for someone to upload fancams of the event but I still can’t sit still! I’ve never been this excited for an event ever since JYP Nation. Ooh.. and they performed ‘Irony’ too? Omo! That is awesome. They never perform Irony nowadays. It’s such a great song! <3 shoot! I was actually waiting for the second round of WonderPM performing ’10 out of 10’. The last time they did that joint performance on Mnet Ultimate I almost fainted from all the hotness. LOL! I’m quite sad that there was no WonderPM collab this time around. :(

About those fans turning off their lights.. for now let’s take this with a pinch of salt alright Wonderfuls? Let’s be a bit more patient for some confirmation. Even if it really did happen are you guys honestly surprised? I’m not. *shrugs* I’m not going to let something like this spoil my excitement. :)

Moving on.. now I’ve gotten even more greedy. I want pictures, fancams, fan accounts, everything about Wonder Girls at this concert! :D actually I’m very very eager to see what they are wearing. Hopefully it’s not something similar to those horrendeous outfits they wore at the Dream Concert. Please please let the stylists give the girls something that does justice to their beauty & charm.

Seriously I think we need to calm down and before we become all butthurt ourself. It still isn't clear and it actually doesn't matter imo, at least Wonderfuls is cheering their heart out for our girls and the girls see that. It all it matter! I hope they saw the banner :)

Anyway Wonder girls channel update a new video (it seem old though because ye eun hair was still black)

Lim english is so good & so is ye eun! and her bye at the last is to cute.

Edit: I heard on twitter that Thai-wonderfuls was planning a project for today but it was fail because there wasn't a lots of Wonderfuls there. :(

Archived