Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

MBC will broadcast the concert in 2 weeks! March 26 4:00pm KST. ^^

OMG like all of you i wish WG will be the closing stage. I seriously can't wait!!!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ly0209

I Think that Wonder Girls deserve to be the last to perform because they are tremendously popular in Thailand!

Wonder Girls, Suju and DBSK are the most popular groups over there !

Guest wonderr23

Part two performers!lol 2pm came back! The first part was for special stage with Miss A. I think this is the real perf of 2PM. :)

After School

FT Island

BEG

Son Dambi

T-ara

SG Wannabe

2pm

TVXQ

Wondergirls

SNSD

i think TVXQ will be the last to perform..but still one of the last 3 performers is not such a bad thing! :)

no i'm mistaken!! TVXQ performed next! Now it's between SNSD and WG!! Please just a warning..no bashing!

Guest r1988

^

^

I totally agree with u now Im dying to see their pics and fancams

edit

I think snsd is the last group to perform but either way as long as our girls are performing Im happy

Guest adyaby

i really WG to perform last but even if that don't happen.... i just want all TH-WF & all the other fans to cheer for our girls with all their hearts wub.gif

Guest wonderr23

Wondergirl is currently performing 2 Different Tears~

2DT rock version!

Tell Me

So hot!

Nobody~

Well at least my babies performed 4 songs!kkkkk wohoo now i can't wait for the fancams!!!

Guest Ly0209

Dang How I wish that they would performed last like the last time on MAMA, it was EPIC :)

Everyone stood up for them and sang along!

Hope that someone would post some pictures of the evening and fancams of course :)

Guest lovepapupi

So WG is next to TVXQ! Last is SNSD. :) Aigoo...i can't wait for fancams!!!

I don't really care who is the last one as long as our girls perform their best. But for the first time i think snsd must be the last one because Yuri and Tiffany are become mc for the show, so it is more easy if they perform the last one.

Guest r1988

^

lol I know Im shocked with number of users

I think making WonderGirls and SNSD to perform last showed how powerful these too groups became in Asia more power to female groups

Guest hoangngo19

woww.. I can't believe it.. !! ^^ Our Girls performed 5 songs... hahahaahaa .. It's Wonder Effect :) Can't wait for fancam too.. !! Want to see their outfit , their hair style, their dance , their faces =))) Love u The WonderGirls ^^ :D

Archived