Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

Sun Mi attended Dongguk Uni clip was deleted, but they up it again so if anybody who havent watched it, check this link :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8rdqEQt4gA

Btw, a JYPE female staff, the girl who always stand next to Sun Mi, also followed other girls go to Shanghai :), she still wore the same outfit last night :D, in the morning go to school wt Sun Mi, in the afternoon go to the airport wt the girls :D

wg_pudong_airport_20110225-9.jpg

wg_pudong_airport_20110225-4.jpg

credit wgyubin.net

Guest wonderr23

@r1988 i like Sunye's hair^^ (Ok the Sunye biasness in me is coming out!lol) No seriously...i think her hair is ok compared to what she's accustomed to(which is what i call the puppy dog hair). But then i think her hair shouldn't be like that. It should be something tight and neat(Like Sohee and Yubin).lol My best look would still be her. I love what she's wearing! And i think it looks good on her too.

My second choice would be none other than Sohee! I swear this girl can wear a freakin garbage bag and would still look divine! Nothing more to say about her. She's a true fashion icon in the making!!

Third would be Yeeun. I just love her whole overall look! her hair and her dress is perfect!! Just everything. The fittin of the dress look weird though.

SoLim...i'm not lovin their dress. Maybe Yubin should be in something more revealing? And Hyerim...her hair is just. errr...i don't like it. It doesn't suit the overall concept of Chloe.

@wonder23 both of sunye and lim hair style were actually good but I felt it did not match to what they were wearing I felt they should had like u said something tight and neat(Like Sohee and Yubin) or had their hair up.

I agree out of all of the girls to me sunye dress was the best I loved it lol I can even see myself wearing it :P

for yeeun its my first time to see her looking perfect I mean from her dress to her hair style everything was perfect b/c honestly yeeun and sunye their stylist must be their anti, he or she always give them either a bad ugly hair style or the wrong outfit

for lim sohee and yubin they all looked good but I agree yubin should have been wearing something more revealing her outfit was my lest fav but over all the girls looked amazing and very classy,also its good to see the girls in different looks and style

edit

I just found 2 articles in nate Im not sure but it says that Wonder Girls are being mentioned and used as example in middle school text books

here are the links if anyone can translate the articles

http://news.nate.com/view/20110225n05479?mid=e0100

http://news.nate.com/view/20110225n14561

Thanks to all people who said "welcome" to me XD I just have to say my english is not perfect so if I make a mistake in the future you'll know why =)

So for the press conference I think they all look so pretty especially on the HQ pictures, my favorite pic is the last one from qoxie's post =) Cute smiles ^^ They look really pretty !!! About their outfits and hairstyles...

I think Sunye's outfit is the best =) It's really cute !! and she looks so beautiful !! I think she gained some weight, right ? *happy* Since last year (and what happened to her father T__T) she lost weight and now she really looks more healthy !! So pretty =) and her hair, I like it but it could have been better =P I love the side bangs ^^ Sohee looks so good in her outfit, as always XD She's a real fashionista =D Her hair is cute too =) and SHE is cute too, of course XD (I shouldn't even say it because it's so obvious keke). Yeeun looks so good !!! For the first time, I like her blonde hair... I think it looks good with this kind of outfit =) She looks like a rich business woman XD So beautiful =) I don't like Yubin's outfit at all =S Just like some people said, she should wear something more revealing, this is too neat XD Same for her hair... This hairstyle look good on Sohee (because she's cute) but not on Yubin (because she's sexy XD). I think Lim looks good, her hair is alright, and she looks pretty but I don't like her outfit =S

Thanks to all the Wonderfuls who shared these pictures of WG =D <3

@r1988 - So WG are in text books too... As usual AKP didn't report this news. It would be OK if they actually didn't report the fact that SNSD are in text books... I have nothing against other groups but it's just weird how AKP never reports anything about WG. I'm not surprised that most KPOP fans think WG are over, not popular anymore, and not active at all. This is all fake... But if you follow AKP only, of course you'll think that since they never report anything about WG *sad*.

EDIT - The pictures of WonderBang similar outfits... That makes me smile =) WonderBang forever~~ I still hope for a collab in the end of this year, since both groups will have new songs, they'll probably win some awards and they'll have to attend Gayo Dejuns so... Collab ? Even some interactions would be OK =D and SeungRi can meet his new partner Lim XD Joking... XD RiMi forever~~ (but I'll love RiLim too if it happens =D).

EDIT #2 - Oops I forgot to talk about Chloé outfits XD I thought it was the same as the press conference haha. But here is my opinion... I think Yeeun's dress is just a little too simple, and I don't like her hair that much... I liked her outfit+hair better in the press conference ^^ I love Sunye's dress !!! It's so beautiful =) Her hair is OK but for some reason I think it could have been better... I still love the side bangs XD Sohee looks very cute =) Her hair is good, but her outfit is too simple too, and I don't like the color of the outfit XD It looks like her skin color XD But it's not that bad, it's OK ^^ Once again I don't like Yubin's outfit XD It looks so weird... She looks so much better with a feminine style. I actually liked the Jeremy Scott outfit she wore... even if it was a little too revealing =P I think Lim looks pretty =) OK Now I have a little question, how come it looks like someone cut Lim in these pictures ? There's only one picture with her... I don't like this... =( Don't misunderstand, I'm not blaming anyone. I just think it would be better if Lim was on all the groups' pictures.

Guest *bluebutterfly*

The girls are all in black at the airport. xD

I like Sohee's airport outfit and Yoobin looks like a rich lady.

Not really liking Yoobin's dress at the Chloe event. I like Sunye's dress though. I think she has the best dress. I can't see much of Lim's dress but it doesn't look too bad too.

And I'm so glad we got to see so many pictures of Sunmi. She looks so prettY. Her skin is looking really beautiful too.

I haven't posted here in a while, and I topped a page. :D

Secret Garden - WonGirls version.

vzagdd.jpg

credit: daum

Hey guys ^^ I know my last post was only a hour ago (LOL) but here I am - again XD There's a new video on wondergirls channel =) It's about WG on fashion shows =D

The Wonder Fashionistas!! 2011

I think it's very interesting... Why ? Because when I saw the pictures of them on these fashion shows, I thought "they look pretty" and nothing more (except for Jeremy Scott I thought "Yubin is so HOT" and "Sohee is so CUTE" XD) but now that I watch the video... I seriously think they look 10x prettier on video than pictures XD They just look so beautiful to me... Wow !!! Even for Vivienne Tam show, I thought it wasn't that good, but actually they look so cute and pretty ! and then for Jeremy Scott show, just wow =) Sunye looks sooo pretty, Sohee is more than adorable, Yubin is more than hot, Yeeun looks beautiful and Lim looks cute !!! That's why I love this video, and I think it's interesting =) We can also hear Yeeun speaking english, and I think she sounds so great =D Note : don't forget to "like" the video and write a little comment ^^ Show some WG love =D

I also have something else to say, I think nobody talked about it yet. On february 19th, Jane wrote a tweet about Sohee and I would like to know the translation of the korean text on the picture XD I don't know if someone can speak korean here, but if not then it's OK... =) I'm just a little curious =)

Here's the tweet & the picture -

@wgsohee 소희야 선물이야...사진찍을땐 언니를 봐줘 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ제에에에에바아아아아아아아앙아아아알~ http://twitpic.com/41bjs7

i12764_244083175.jpg

CR - http://twitter.com/JANEyjK

@r1988 - So WG are in text books too... As usual AKP didn't report this news. It would be OK if they actually didn't report the fact that SNSD are in text books... I have nothing against other groups but it's just weird how AKP never reports anything about WG. I'm not surprised that most KPOP fans think WG are over, not popular anymore, and not active at all. This is all fake... But if you follow AKP only, of course you'll think that since they never report anything about WG *sad*.

Actually, they did report about it. Here's the article: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/wonder-girls-appear-in-middle-school-social-studies-textbook And they have been posting articles about Wonder Girls recently, they got some new writers recently, and I believe it's them that are writing about Wonder Girl, granted, there's not a lot of news related to Wonder Girls, but they are up there. So yeah.

And Omg! Sunmi looks so pretty!! I miss her!! And the rest of the girls looks so pretty! I love their outfits at Chloe! Both the press conference and the actual show! I love their outfits at the Jeremy Scott show, and the Viviene Tam show as well. Oh! WonderBang! I love that Big Bang's outfits are so similar! :) Wonder Girls/WonderBang fighting! ~Linda~

love all pics from china eieiei~

from press conference

i llike sohee's the most but actually they all look good . i love this kind of outfits feel clean and classy

at Chloe ~

sunye 's really gorgeous i love her dress and hair

sohee , lim and yenny look good too

but yoobin , why she not reveal her tan skin? (i wait)..hahah

maybe because from jeremy scott she already make us *0*

i and friends joking that she comes from church ...haha

Wonder Girls appear in middle school social studies textbook

1.jpeg

The Wonder Girls are now a part of social studies education in Korea.

The Wonder Girls are introduced in the 7th grade Social Studies textbook under unit 3 ‘Popular-culture and our life.” The textbook reads, “We can easily spot people copying popular singers,” and the quote is accompanied with a picture of Wonder Girls during their ‘Tell Me’ days.

The book has interpreted the Wonder Girls as an icon of pop culture.

Recently, textbooks are featuring pop artists and it seems it’s becoming a trend. A 7th grade Korean work book included lyrics from the Wonder Girl’s ‘So Hot’, and a Music textbook compared Big Bang’s ‘Sunset Glow’ with Lee Moon Sae’s original lyrics. SNSD’s ‘Ha ha ha song’ was also written in an 8th grade Music textbook. This seems like a new method / tool to attract more students to books.

Fans are giving positive feedback stating, “This is my way of studying,” “Too bad our school doesn’t have that book,” “I hope for more of these type of textbooks.”

Source: Nate

Credit:AIIKPOP

Guest jcsmark

^

That's so cool! Wish my textbook was filled with Wonder Girls, I think I'd actually pay more attention in class lol

WG's ipad addiction

emjmr.jpg

ustg.jpg

Lim having breakfast with Jane. Awesome view :)

cfiie.jpg

Credit JANEyjK@twitter

Guest wonderr23

28a2911.jpg

cr as tagged

Source: kenshin_kauru@sunyethread

i think i changed my mind on Hyerim's dress. It does look good in her :) But her hair -_-

Yubin's makeup is really beautiful. I just wish she could've worn something more open you know? it would totally make a difference if that dress is a low cut one and if she had pants on. I think she would look really fierce. ^^

Guest tikamicizia

omg they look super gorgeous!!! I love loveee sunye's dress,,like a goddess.. I love sohee's too,, she looks so chic in camel color dress and her hair do like that.. ahh love it so much

The girls look beautiful.

SunLim have heavy bangs, which look asymmetrical in photos (esp. next to the slicked-down or hairpinned hair worn by the other members), but it's not really out of place if you watch their video poses.

Both of them have been growing out their fringes for a while now; I wonder if it is part of the next album concept.

The slit down the middle of Yoobin's blouse initially had me doing a double take. Like, where are the buttons? LOL

The Chloe fashion house if from France, right? Wonder if WG has just successfully networked themselves into Europe.

- - - - - - - - -

Re: Youku video interview.

WG's answers during the Q&A are quite PC. To paraphrase the audio translator:

1. US plans -- Yoobin said WG is still recording, trying new ideas, dances, etc.

2. Jane's 'reclaim girlgroup turf' -- Sunye was affable, saying WG catch up on Kpop from overseas & praising the rivals' resourcefulness as positive.

3. WG only famous for 'Nobody'-- Sunye said WG is successful cuz the song was so universally accepted, & so it is meaningful.

4. Upcoming plans -- Yeeun said no side distractions until WG finishes the album. They won't mind trying movies, TV dramas, musicals in the future, though.

More pics!

Love the light make up on the girls. They're natural beauties, so less is more. :wub:

2elqdc1.jpg

30tm8g3.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Source: kenshin_kauru from Sunye's thread

^

Yeah, there are a lot of WG Chloe pics on weibo. Still collecting them myself (& getting used to uploading to Imgur).

LKfoL.jpg

2ELP6.jpg

1Whf4.jpg

dtNeq.jpg

RNenh.jpg

xHAjR.jpg

x4Z8h.jpg

uhrN5.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - -

The next few are focusing more on the celebrities next to Yeeun.

They are Gaile Lok (HK model-actress, Leon Lai's wife), Aarif Lee (HK Cantopop singer), Zhou Yun (China actress).

I almost could not recognize Park Yosa next to Gaile. The latter is a well-known pin-up hottie, yet Yeeun looks as good as her.

JTvoT.jpg

GW7w6.jpg

kyPjJ.jpg

Archived