Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest shinhdeplol

Mimi tweeted :)

finally, less than a week left to meet another new year. hope u guys get ready for it..make some new year's resolutions..아빠 새해부터 꼭 담배끊자!

I so hope we will hear from her as a singer again in 2011 :wub:

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderful ♡

qoxie Thank you so much for finding all those photos! And also for news, translations, etc. You're really great! And just a suggestion, maybe you can post the pics in thumbnail form when it's a big pic post next time? Because my laptop is kinda slow and I'm unable to see some of the pictures ;_; They won't load for me... :( Just a suggestion though.

Are there pictures of the other lines (like the maknae line, leader line, etc) for this? So cute!

tumblrldzwmifjn31qb0ls3.jpg

Credit: braja @ tumblr + junsuya.com

^

Lemme explain. The main problem here is that Korean sources preferring to publish at full high-resolution.

Meaning, each photo can be still 200~300 KB, even after resizing down from 800 KB~1MB.  That's why they won't load en masse if your netbook lacks the juice.

It's even worse with their flash & shockwave (swf) content; my PC gets very sluggish whenever I surf their websites.

I can lower the photo resolution down to the recommended 30~50 KB, but it will require batch-processing through a photo editing software.

Hope you understand. I already make a point to reload using message-board dimensions (640x480), rather than just hotlink like some others have done.

The next size reduction is only half of that (320x240), which is more suited for websites (with 2-3 columns).

May I suggest reconfiguring your soompi board display settings to show 10-15 posts for each page instead.

- - - - - - - -

Anyone can point out where this photo is from? It's not from the Naver Music Special or Isplus photospreads.

1012055b15dmbcec84b9ec8.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Some pre-concert snapshots.

JYP held  his own concert at the same venue later that night. JYP Nation's ended at 9pm+, while his show begun at 11pm+.

Makes you appreciate what the Koreans can do -- i.e. stage 2 different concerts in one night -- vis-a-vis Mnet Ultimate in Kaoshiung (canceled) & in Bangkok (postponed) cuz the local organizers purportedly could not set up the respective stages in time.

p101224005.jpg

p101224006.jpg

p101224008.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.co...gNo=10099865609

- - - - - - - - -

img0259f.jpg

img0257n.jpg

img0254w.jpg

img0255agl.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.co...gNo=50101911360

- - - - - - - - -

28985536.jpg

13040855.jpg

Source: http://kjh741217.blog.me/110099631135

- - - - - - - - -

Fanpics of the Korean Sunlights' charity deed (donated bags of rice).

There is a blog account (in Korean) at the source.

jyp1.jpg

jyp2.jpg

jyp3.jpg

jyp4.jpg

Source: http://blog.daum.net...rganics/8522835

- - - - - - - - - -

Scenes of the merchandise stands outside the venue.

Most of the snapshots are blurry. The weather was very cold, which might have affected the shutter performance (or left the blogger with shaky hands).

The environs was also surprisingly sparse outside. The blogger must have arrived early or late, probably the latter given the darkness.

p1011168.jpg

p1011170.jpg

p1011176s.jpg

p1011183.jpg

p1011187.jpg

p1011190.jpg

p1011205.jpg

p1011206.jpg

p1011209f.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.com/yyss88?Redirect=Log&logNo=10099880804

Guest wonderful ♡

qoxie Yeah I understand

:) It's ok then.

The lack of Lim pictures saddens me ;_;

imgp8128p.jpg

imgp8216.th.jpg imgp8376.th.jpg imgp6640y.th.jpg imgp7287e.th.jpg imgp6131.th.jpg

imgp6138.th.jpg imgp61492.th.jpg imgp6162k.th.jpg imgp61622.th.jpg

imgp6468.th.jpg imgp8128.th.jpg imgp8148.th.jpg imgp8158.th.jpg

imgp8162.th.jpg imgp8164.th.jpg imgp8167.th.jpg imgp8185.th.jpg

imgp8196f.th.jpg imgp8207.th.jpg imgp8231.th.jpg 

Click to enlarge

Credit: as tagged + wondercuty

Wild2day posted scans of JYP Nation concert goodies from Woogle (a Wooyoung fansite) but they're not allowed to be taken out from the forum. Check it out if you have an account there: 

http://wild2day.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=7704. They're scans of the rest of the JYP Nation lines (like the vocal team I posted above).

^

I know Im also shocked of the lack of Lim pictures I mean even if u checked news sites there were also no pictures of lim anyway here are more pictures

201012271005459944.jpg

201012271005505175.jpg

201012271005553927.jpg

201012271006003267.jpg

201012271006103385.jpg

Guest giantdino

hey guys i found out more fantaken photos from the same wonderfuls that u guys posted on the previous pages

obviously this wonderful had taken many photos (including miss a,joo and 2pm)

I believe this is a full set of photos.

this blogger is JJANG,she/he never left out any photo of the girl (including LIM)

1st set: (mostly qoxie posted before)

2nd set: (yeeun duet with suzy)

3rd set:(mostly qoxie posted before)

4th set: (yubin,lim perform with JYP)

LINK:http://zzongmizzang.blog.me/20119349264

Pikeyenny uploaded Sunye focused fancam from mindot

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynkfsqVa698&feature=youtu.be&a

sunye is so charming XD

Guest i.said.goodbye

So I've been wondering now that JYP Nation concert is over what is on the girl's schedule next? Do they have any upcoming performances? I know that they won't be performing at any of the year end music shows in Korea.

According to Yubin their album will be released in February/March so I wonder what they will be doing for one whole month between now and then? Maybe they will have a nice break since I think 2011 will be a very busy year for them or maybe they'll continue promoting in China. They may even go back to America and just get ready for their upcoming album. Whatever happens I'm just really hoping their upcoming album does not get delayed again.

Guest xjjjLOVE

Heechul makes my life! His continuing loyalty to Sohee is just PRECIOUS xD

And thank you all for continuing to post concert goodies!

I'm just sad not all of the pictures will load...the only ones that are loading for me are Sohee ones o.o

Maybe it's a sign... lol (:

So I've been wondering now that JYP Nation concert is over what is on the girl's schedule next? Do they have any upcoming performances? I know that they won't be performing at any of the year end music shows in Korea.

• Dec 29 'Four Seasons' function/concert in Harbin.

• Dec 30 'Last Godfather' movie release.

• Dec 31 NYE concert for (most likely) Jiangsu TV.

• Jan 2011 'K-pop Dream Concert - New Generation '10' (Japanese theaters).

Zhejiang TV & Hunan TV are also saying WG will join their NYE concerts on the same night. Ditto Anhui TV for Jan 1. But I am skeptical about these 3 claims.

WG was also previously linked to another Hefei concert for Jan 2, but there has been no update so it does not look like it will happen.

Beyond these, JYPE has nothing else publicly lined up until the new album release.

Sunye apparently told the Hong Kong media that WG will go back to the recording studio in America. 2 months' preparation time seems lengthy, though.

BTW Pikeyenny -- if you are reading this, Anhui TV will apparently re-air the Nov 19 Hefei concert on Jan 2, 7:30pm.

Guest i.said.goodbye

• Dec 30 'Last Godfather' movie release.

Will there be a movie premiere for this?

Is it possible that Wonder Girls may attend to show support?

^

There is some ongoing publicity when I checked yesterday. But I was only looking for WG news & did not pay attention to the rest.

Here is the official movie site: http://www.zero9.co.kr They also link to special Naver & Daum sections.

But WG isn't really involved at all, beyond the movie trailer & photo still (very good quality if anyone wants the originals).

It looks like they promoted WG with the trailer & not so much the movie itself. Naver has a giant digital copy of the movie poster but I cannot find WG's name in the credits.

Then again, the cast is mostly Western & I am not sure the movie can generate as much domestic publicity as the Korean participants.

BTW I checked the Korean news wire for the 'Dream High' updates just now.

There was a press meet during lunchtime. JYP, 2PM, missA & San E were all there; some of them also performed. (Not sure if JOO was present; she is involved in the show.)

Found no new announcements about the show's OST, beyond one brief mention in which JYP said he is its producer.

Sorry about the Sunye red herring, but let's also see who participates in the album.

It looks like a complete JYP music project, cuz I read elsewhere that Tommy Park & San E are the assistant producers.

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

Thanks for answering my questions qoxie.. I always bombard you with questions :P

Well at least there are things to look forward to that are coming up for wonder girls.. I'm so excited for the album :D

Archived