Guest `starry.night

Guest ordinaRynne

@EunSun4Ever

thanks so much for the reply! :D

but but...that's also the only photo that i have right now. :(

wondering if anyone has anymore?

--------------------------------------------

gonna be performing Nobody soon for an event XD

wanna custom make our dresses according to that design but i can't find any better photos :(

Thanks heaps!! ^_^

http://www.flickr.co...N07/5150970520/

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderr23

전지현부터 원더걸스까지, '민낯' 지존은 누구?

OSEN=이정아 기자]진짜 미인은 화장을 지웠을 때 더 빛이 난다?! 여자 스타들의 우월한 민낯은 네티즌들 사이에서 늘 화제가 된다. 화장을 지워도 예쁜 민낯 스타들을 살펴봤다.

SBS '일요일이 좋다, 패밀리가 떴다'에서 이효리가 막 자고 일어나 퉁퉁 부은 얼굴에 전혀 메이크업을 하지 않은 얼굴을 공개해 신선한 충격(?)을 안겨준 데 이어 요즘에는 TV나 스타들의 트위터 등을 통해 스타들의 우월한 민낯을 접할 수 있는 기회가 많아졌다.

4ue5uf.jpg

최근 걸그룹 포미닛은 MBC '꽃다발'에 출연해 멤버 전원의 민낯을 공개해 화제가 됐다. 평소 파워풀하고 카리스마 있는 모습을 보여주던 포미닛의 모습과는 전혀 다른 수수하고 청순한 민낯을 공개하자 "누구냐?"라고 놀리는 이들도 있었지만 대부분 "모두 피부 미인이다"라고 입을 모았다.

애프터스쿨 유이는 자신의 미투데이에 운전면허 인증샷을 공개하며 운전석에 앉아서 찍은 셀카 인증샷을 올려 눈길을 모았다. 동그란 눈이 화장을 했을 때나 안 했을 때나 큰 차이가 없다는 평이 많았다.

또 '청춘불패' 등 예능 프로그램과 자신의 트위터 등을 통해 원더걸스 예은, 선예와 카라의 구하라, 니콜 등이 민낯을 공개해 팬들의 시선을 사로잡았다. 브라운아이드걸스의 가인 역시 예능프로그램 '우리 결혼했어요'에서 민낯을 공개해 가상 신랑 조권의 감탄을 자아낸 바있다.

이렇게 나이가 비교적 어린 스타들만 생얼을 공개하는 게 아니다. 탤런트 김지영은 KBS 주말드라마 '결혼해주세요'에서 민낯 열연을 펼쳐 화제가 됐다. 극중 남편의 변심 앞에서 좌절을 하기도 했지만 이내 다시 일어나 자신의 삶을 꾸려나가는 남정임 역을 맡아 열연 중인 김지영은 민낯으로 정임이 겪고 있는 감정과 심리를 다양한 눈물 연기로 표현해내 눈길을 모았다. 이때 김지영은 "몸과 마음이 모두 아픈 정임이 곱게 화장을 한다는 설정은 나 스스로도 이해가 가지 않기 때문"이라며 민낯으로 열연을 펼친 이유를 밝혀 주위로부터 감탄을 자아내기도 했다. 이어 "좀더 솔직히 이야기하자면 비비크림을 바르긴 했는데 눈물 두세 번 흘리고 나면 모두 지워지더라. 다시 덧바를 시간도 없고 해서 그냥 민낯으로 연기했다"고 솔직한 면모를 보여주기도 했다.

배우 김아중도 케이블 프로그램을 통해 민낯도 예쁜 얼굴을 공개한 바 있고 배우 전지현은 민낯으로 인터뷰에 응해 화제가 된 바 있다.

From Jeon Jihyeon to WonderGirls, Who is the best(in terms of no make-up beauty)

Osen = Lee Jeong Reporter. The real beauty glows when makeup is erased?! The real minna(beauty) has always been a topic amongsts netizens.

SBS 'il-yoil-i johda, paemilliga tteossda' (family outing). This program never really gave me the impression i was looking for. From getting up early, swollen face, and no makeup. But with twitter i had opportunities to see what i was looking for.

talking about girlgroups appearing on a program "Bouquet"??? And also UEEs' beautiful selca picture.

--skipped--

wondergirls Yeeun and Nicole of Kara's bare face captivated the netizens. -skipped-

others are just talking about Gain and other programs like We got Married and Invincible youth..-___-

Just to shorten this article.. it talks about natural faces of idols and actresses..

Source: Osen

PS Jeon Jihyeon is a famous actress known for her very fair and beautiful face.

Firstly, I spelled 'Hengyang' wrongly last time around. The pinyin name has a 'g'.

Also, the actual show date is not mentioned yet. I assumed it to be Dec 26 (start of the associated 3-day conference event), but one message-board posting claimed it is Dec 27. *shrugs*

In any case, it looks like WG will be working over the Xmas holidays. Dec 24 is the JYP Family concert.

At least the group's Christian members can take solace in getting Xmas Day & maybe Boxing Day free.

Getting to meet Wang Lee Hom again (& hopefully Stefanie Sun too) in Hengyang isn't bad compensation either!

A lot of China bureaucratic agencies are cited in the article. Not 100% sure if I got the English equivalents correct.

The first half 红星艺苑 of the concert's name 红星艺苑星耀衡阳 is also that of a weekly CCTV-7 military variety show, but I dunno if they are involved.

wwwcnrcnnewscentergnxw2.png

Source: http://www.cnr.cn/ne..._507267842.html

Services Sector Reform & Development Summit in Hengyang next month

2010-11-04 11:07

China National Radio (cnr.cn)

CNR Changsha, November 4 news (reporter Deng Wenhui, correspondent Liu Yuanxi) The press learned today that the Services Sector Reform & Development Summit 服务业改革发展高峰 will be held in Hengyang, Hunan Province from December 26 to 28. Back in August, the PRC National Reform & Reform Commission 国家发改委 had designated Hengyang to be 'the country's first pilot city for comprehensive service-sector reform'. This will be its first national-level summit. Some 150 participants from the National People's Congress 全国人大,  the CPPCC National Committee 全国政协, the PRC National Development & Reform Commission 国家发改委, Ministry of Commerce 商务部 & other leaders; the country's leading economists; service-sector research institutes, associations, institutes of higher learning, economics scholars, etc. will gather in Hengyang to discuss China's services-sector reform & development.

[skipped the next paragraph & a half, which is about the summit.]

To broaden the Summit's impact, they will also organize an unprecedented 'Famous Stars Shining on Hengyang' 红星艺苑星耀衡阳 mega variety show. Bai Yangsong, Zhou Tao & other nationally-famous presenters have been invited to host the evening gala. The PLA Institute of the Arts 解放军艺术学院 will provide the show's dancers. Domestic & international singers Song Zuying, Han Hong, Na Ying, Sun Nan, Stefanie Sun, Wang Lee Hom, Jolin Tsai, Wakin Chau & Korea's WONDERGIRLS will perform side by side to augur venerable Hengyang's reformist & trailblazing outlook.

The HK concert organizer is holding a UCC dance contest on Facebook.

Top 3 'liked' videos get 2 tickets each.

Deadline for submission: Nov 26, Fri, 6pm

Voting period: Nov 27~Dec 10 6pm

Announcement of results: Dec 10 afternoon (winners will be contacted).

The other details are all on the technicalities.

wwwfacebookcomeventphpe.png

Source: http://www.facebook....113980868666433

I love all the updates! And the fan art is awesome!! I know I've seen that dress before, with some better quality pictures...but I don't know where sorry...I also love Yenny's no make-up face. She's so cute! :)

So, I made another video for Lim, it's a compilation of some of her singing and dancing in Wonder Girls so yeah. Click Here to watch it. Thank you.

Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I topped a page!! So here are some pictures of Lim! :)

33393_138126972881336_137895429571157_282429_1518393_n.jpg

34244_138136696213697_137895429571157_282461_1490981_n.jpg

37184_159455017415198_137895429571157_413080_7764078_n.jpg

148758_167496553277711_137895429571157_461831_4937314_n.jpg

68703_167371279956905_137895429571157_461205_2718405_n.jpg

WG is shortlisted for Favorite Overseas Artiste at the 8th SETV Music Awards 第8届东南劲爆乐榜颁奖.

The organizer is a FujianTV channel that targets the Southeast region of China.

Their infotainment show 非常音乐 'Very Music' has been unveiling the various award nominees the past week.

Further details will be provided at a Nov 11 press conference, but I read elsewhere that the award ceremony will be held at Fuzhou Stadium.

Doubt WG will attend but, all the same, the formal recognition is nice.

Supposed to have 6 nominees but the clip showed only 5 of them (Kangta 安七炫, 2PM, Super Junior, TVXQ are the others).

http://v.youku.com/v...IwMTY0OTEy.html

- - - - - - --

Also, in response to heightened speculation, the Hangzhou concert organizer has announced that their 'mystery guest' is indeed Jay Chou. David Tao, A-Mei, Jane Zhang, Fei Xiang & WG are the other performers.

Not bad. First Wang Lee Hom, now Jay Chou. WG get their wish to collaborate with the Mandopop artistes they wanted the most.

Guest shinhdeplol

Lim tweeted again :w00t: She is so cute pondering over which movie to watch :P

I feel like watching a fantasy movie!lol

Nono..actually i feel like watching comedyXD

Guest valentino_rossi46

[Trans] Sunmi Tweets 3

옷에 비친 무지개’ㅅ’ #TwitPict http://twitpic.com/34zax1

reflection of a rainbow from my clothes ‘ㅅ’

@YUNHAnim 난 안울어써 이거뚜라 나 강한 여자야

I’m not crying I’m a strong girl

잘나셨쎄요(‘ ^’) 아아아아 심심해

how are you(are you doing well) (‘ ^’) ahahahah bored

@WGMARKPD 우와 캡틴박 왼발슛!!!!

wuuwhoa captain park left foot shoot!!!!

(She’s referring to captain of S. Korea’s national team, Park Jisung)

@JANEyjK ……………대박부럽다……………………참 사랑스러운 남자친구네….브라이언트 파크갔다가 이주일동안 독감으로 고생해라 얍얍

…………..envy……………………he’s such a lovely boyfriend…. but going to bryant park, he’s going to get flu for two weeks yapyap

[source: mimimimi0502@Twitter]

[Translations: Apple @ Sunmi Jjang]

And her English tweet

mimimimi0502 Sunmi lee

I saw the movie Armageddon. It is kinda old movie huh? I was like, even though the earth is safe, Its meaningless!! cuz bruce willis died.

7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Relocated WG by Wonder Girls outlet in Toa Payoh Central, Singapore.

I was in the area for dinner just now.

Not a great place to attract music fans willing to buy expensive cosmetics but, ah well, at least the shop decor is minimalist in case they must move out again.

New address is Blk 178, Toa Payoh Central, #01-224.

For the Chinese speakers:

这是WG by Wonder Girls大巴窑中心(新加坡)迁店,是在旧店附近。新地址: Blk 178, Toa Payoh Central, #01-224.

p0811101850.jpg

p0811101848.jpg

- - - - - - - -

New Wonder Girls Live in HK concert promo (20s, with Cantonese narration)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuBohbOxVKU

LOL @ sunmi's randomness on Armagaddeon and Bruce Willis. >< She is too cute. I was prett straught myself too, Mi!

hmmm....I would like some of these cosmetic they are endorsing.

read tweets from MnetMAMA’s twitter. i knew MAMA will be broadcasted on several tv channels, but i didn’t expect it will be broadcasted on Global tv (Indonesian channel)!!! now, i want the girls really attend and perform at the show! i wanna see them through my tv again -__-

Archived