Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

『 100901 』 Chσcσlɑtϵ - Teɭɭ Ϻe ★

080000 WG @ Some place Tell Me Yen shouted Sunmigajohwa!

sunmi will take her exam in November right ?? so she can comeback after nov

But after her exam, if she pass and enter university, she need study mah >< , she cant put everything ><

Wonder Girls’ Yubin delighted with having a driving license

yubin2-460x345.jpg

Recently on Wonder Girls Yubin’s Twitter, she shared the news that she had just passed her driver license test. As a celebration, Yubin went to the nail parlor to get her nails done.

Yubin wrote, “I was happy so I got my nails done. Matte nails ppyung ppyung”.

She uploaded a picture of both her brand new driver’s license along with her freshly done black matte nails with shiny crosses on her two middle fingers.

Netizens who have seen this left comments such as, “It’s pretty~ Did you do them yourself?”, “The middle fingers are the prettiest”, and “Are you happy because you passed your driving test?”

yubin.jpg

allkpop

Sp edit button has problem again ><

@leena

But after her exam, if she passed and enter university, she need study mah >< , she cant put everything ><

Guest ll_borderline

wow binnie got her drivers license! she look so pretty

on her license picture! i didnt know yubin's dad is a CEO until now...

no wonder... awesome dad = awesome daughter! :D

belated happy sunmi day everyone and now happy yenny day!

V

i remember sunmi... was it sunmi or yubin? said yeeun

is a reckless driver! lmao therefor should never be behind

the wheel! she admitted it herself. lolol

They are officially in Seattle today! =D I still couldnt get tickets but Im gonna sneak in somehow:ph34r:  lol.

Im surprised Yenny is not driving yet. excl.gif

I got a request on twitter, so here is the translation of Katyhwang's Chinese summary of the Sunye hospital fanaccount.

By all accounts, she went for a checkup of her digestive system. Google Translate yielded the words 'gastroenterology' (Korean original article) & 'endoscopy' (Wondercuty thread title) respectively.

So it is unlikely that she was seeking treatment for eczema.

This is written by one of the hospital nurses.

============================================================================

Last day of August, Korea's best girlgroup WONDERGIRLS leader came to Samsung Seoul Hospital.

(Katyhwang: Omitted the portion introducing WG; it is mostly singing Sunye's praises.)

The doctors in the photos are highly skilled; they specialize in Gastroenterology. Both doctors & nurses separately posed with Sunye for the camera, & also presented a nunch of flowers to her. I am lucky enough to stand next to Sunye in the photo!

(Katyhwang: Omitted the portion introducing the state-of-the-art medical center.)

Sunye arrived at 10-plus in the morning. We were trying to conceal our excitement, looking forward to begin work. Sunye was her usual self, but also very polite by bowing to everyone. She is very pretty in person; her makeup was also wonderful. She has a sweet smile, but was a little shy...Ah, we were witnessing her amiable side.

Sunye then underwent a series of digestive system checkups. When we asked her some questions, she would always keep her smile. I really admire her; she was very down-to-earth, friendly & beautiful. Post-examinations, she even remembered to tidy up the quilt on the bed. Everything went well today.

Sunye ah, take care of yourself in America!

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=878434550

- - - - - - - - - -

To reciprocate sharing LIM's birthday e-cards here, I took screenshoots of her Twitter messages earlier & asked an intermediary to pass them on to Baidu Woohyerim.

I estimate LIM received some 900 tweets on her birthday (keeping in mind a date lasts 48 hours globally due to time zones).

International WFs really came out in force!

Some are retweets & such,  but almost all are birthday greetings.

The whole enchilada would have shown up on her Twitter timeline stream, yet she specifically thanked UKiss's Xander. Ah, maknae....

Downloadable zipped file (9.06MB) here: http://bit.ly/cSYHNA

(Contains 60  chronological pages of Twitter search results. 15 tweets per page, so total is 900.)

Link  expires Tues, 9/7 1:28 am.

- - - - - - - - - -

A few more birthday greetings at the WGHK board.

Interesting realization: In Chinese-speaking WFs' & Kpop fans' eyes, LIM holding red & green apples has become as representative as Sunmi with the tangerine on her head.

06543fc265c9.jpg

Cr: lovesiwon.ihost.tw (Siwon's Taiwan fans)

0901b.jpg

Cr: ftislandtw.com (FT Island's Taiwan fans)

ug0f26d8.gif

Cr: mctriples.sclub.com.tw (SS501's Macau fans)

734f7361b930.jpg

Cr: loveyeon.bbspace.org (Taecyeon's Taiwan fans)

WG backstage at Mnet Ultimate.

I don't think this was a proper meet-&-greet. Probably a photo-ops with some contest winners.

Screengrabs:

screenhunter01sep030119.gif

screenhunter02sep030120.gif

Video source:

- - - - - - - - - -

Looks like WG is only involved in the evening launch event.

NCsoft has not announced their participation in any of the other expo activities.

usncsoftcomeneventspax2f.png

Source: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/events/pax-2010.html#schedule

Guest valentino_rossi46

Ye, Ye Eun hasnt got licenset yet :)

In her " Not My List Thingss" has driving lol , but she is trying to remove all " not my list things"

WonderGirls YooBin receives her driving pass!

WonderGirls YooBin has obtained her driving license!

YooBin revealed through her Twitter on 2nd September, “I passed I’m now a woman who can drive~” and posted up a photo of her driving license. On the driving license, the date of issue of the license is also 2nd September so it seemed that YooBin uploaded the photo on her Twitter as soon as she had received over her driving license.

Fans commented on the Twitter photo, “The photo on the license is very pretty”, “I want to sit in the car which YooBin will drive”, “Congratulations, enjoy driving around” etc.

S: Newsen _ Kbites

does anyone know if they're going to be sining more than one song at the AION launch?

cuz i got tickets but i'm going down from vancouver if its just a one song thing i dunno if its worth the drive

Is the Aion launch party Friday open to the public or just people that bought tickets to PAX? I'm kinda confused on that, would love it if someone could explain lol

I really want to see the Wonder Girls but I would be so disappointed if I got there and found out I couldn't get in

Guest valentino_rossi46

does anyone know if they're going to be sining more than one song at the AION launch?

cuz i got tickets but i'm going down from vancouver if its just a one song thing i dunno if its worth the drive

I think they will perform at least 4 hit song, or maybe 6 songs include I wanna and Goodbye or This Time, saying I love you

They wont fly from Korea to US to perform just 1 song :)

Twitter update

WGyubin

WGyubin

# Sohee is sleeping~~ maybe she was tired because of the flight~ about 7 hours ago via web

# we're back in the state!! hh about 7 hours ago via web

WG_Lim

# 있어요! 29 minutes ago via web in reply to JANEyjK

# @missA_jia 언니 드디어 트위터 만들었네!!!^^ Ggong Hei lei!!! about 7 hours ago via web in reply to missA_jia

# @missA_min thanks언니!!!!>< about 7 hours ago via web in reply to missA_min

# we're in seattle!!! :D about 7 hours ago via web

WGsun

# @WGMARKPD miss u PD님......^^ we are back to US now! 힘내세요!!!!!!! about 1 hour ago via web in reply to WGMARKPD

# @JANEyjK 좋징????ㅎㅎ 미쿡왔는데 편한거 보니까 나 이제 진짜 적응했나봐.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ have a good night! about 1 hour ago via web in reply to JANEyjK

# have u guys played AION game?? I'm sooo bad at it :( hahahaha about 1 hour ago via web

# got here in Seattle to join PAX event! yayyyyy~~~~ about 1 hour ago via web

Guest Mia_Mia

Sunye maybe at church but that doesn't mean she loves her fashion sense behind :)

Jeffrey Campbell peep toe booties for $125.. she also wore this to the airport earlier.

credit me if taking out

Guest valentino_rossi46

Sunmi is tired of studying

20100902_sunmi_tired.jpg

Sunmi updated her twitter with a picture expressing her current feelings about studying. She tweeted, “Do you feel the exhaustion? I feel like my head’s going to explode.” The former Wonder Girls‘ member, who passed her high school examination this past May, is now studying for college entrance exams. It seems she’s planning on attending in Fall 2011.

Fans responded to her all-too-familiar complaints with, “It’s so cute to see you in the same position as other normal high school students,” and “Is the kitty supposed to be Sohee?” as well as “Sell this masterpiece to me, you queen of artistry!”

I’m sure Wonderfuls are glad to hear that she’s doing well and moving on with her studies.

Source: Nate + allkpop

Anyone notice: she drew 3 W, 3 hearts = 1 W :)

A rabbit is So Hee and a cat is Mimi ? :P

Anyone can shed light on this?

It is supposed to be from a California newspaper, published today.

(If possible, re-post the article title, or newspaper name, in computer font, to enable online search.)

25290317.jpg

Cr: Wondercuty

- - - - - - - -

FYI This is the SBS TV episode that moved Sunye to make her visit to the mountains (requires MS Silverlight).

http://netv.sbs.co.k...cid=10000544016

I think they will perform at least 4 hit song, or maybe 6 songs include I wanna and Goodbye or This Time, saying I love you

They wont fly from Korea to US to perform just 1 song :)

It's not a WG showcase. The AION launch event its own (other) activities.

I suspect they will perform 1-2 songs, maximum. Definitely '2DT', since  it is associated with the game. Maybe 'Nobody' too, as a crowd-pleaser.

Hopefully it will be more than a cameo appearance, like School Gyrls, etc. at WG's own 2DT launch party.

- - - - - - - - - -

Is the Aion launch party Friday open to the public or just people that bought tickets to PAX? I'm kinda confused on that, would love it if someone could explain lol

Tardy...The answer is there in one of the links a few posts before yours.

When

* Friday, September 3, 2010

* 8 p.m.–12 midnight

Where

The Aion: Assault on Balaurea Launch Party will be held at Experience Music Project (EMP). The entrance line for the event will be on 5th and Harrison.

How to Attend

Click on this link to view a digital invitation. Print the linked invitation, or display it on your mobile device, and show it at the door in order to attend.

Due to space limitations, admission to the event is limited and is granted based on a first-come, first-served basis to the capacity of the venue. Event attendees must be 18 years or older in age. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times during the event.

Source: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/events/assault-on-balaurea-launch-party.html

tpvert.jpg

cr. pivotcon@twitter

pivot0vert.jpg

About PIVOT

Pivot is a marketing conference for Brand Marketers who seek to understand the style, attitudes, technologies and preferences of the 18–34 year old consumer as they make first-time brand choices.

source: http://www.pivotcon.com/wonder-how-to-create-a-global-brand/

---------

The Pivot Conference will take place October 17 – 19, 2010 in New York City at Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan. WG and JYP on 18th Oct '10.

sc1vert.jpg

source: http://www.pivotcon.com/agenda/

--------------

New video from wondergirls channel YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xeo4Qot0Eo&feature=sub

Cr. wondergirls@YT

Guest valentino_rossi46

Wonder Girls Spectacle’s ‘Yubin’s Book of Creativity Project

20100901_yubinproject_1.jpg

Our friends at Wonder Girls Spectacle have offered Wonderfuls around the world an opportunity to participate in their upcoming project for Yubin’s 22nd birthday. This project allows for WG Spectacle members to contribute their written work and art work to ‘Yubin’s Book of Creativity’. With the girls constantly traveling between Asia and the United States, this book aims to give Yubin a great read for her travels.

So, if you are overflowing with creative ideas, make sure to check out the ‘Yubin’s Book of Creativity Project’ and sign up by September 10th!

For more information, visit WG Spectacle! http://www.wgspectacle.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7968

allkpop

Project Deadlines:

Deadline for Sign Up: September 10th

Deadline for Submission: September 17th

FYI This is the SBS TV episode that moved Sunye to make her visit to the mountains (requires MS Silverlight).

http://netv.sbs.co.k...cid=10000544016

Just watched a snippet.. it's real effed up how they have the laughter sound effects.. Really very stupid of them

Good on Sunye for offering her humble gifts to that old Man, poor old guy needs help.

She's got a great head on her shoulders.

Guest Pike Yenny

Made In Wonder Girls Ep 6 [4/4] :

Made In Wonder Girls Ep 6 [3/4] :

Made In Wonder Girls Ep 6 [2/4] :

Made In Wonder Girls Ep 6 [1/4] :

Archived