Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

screenhunter04sep011523.gif

- - - - - - - - - - -

screenhunter05sep011525.gif

- - - - - - - - - - -

screenhunter03sep011521.gif

- - - - - - - - - - -

Wow, Xander (U-KISS) was the first celebrity friend to tweet her birthday greetings.

What's their connection? He wasn't the ex-JYP trainee from the group, right?

screenhunter09sep011538.gif

- - - - - - - - - -

screenhunter10sep011555.gif

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

head002.png

Cr: WGHK

c6b9eb1f65266491ac6e75a.jpg

Cr: Baidu Woohyerim Bar

screenhunter01sep011453.gif

Cr: Wondercuty

screenhunter02sep011505.gif

Cr: Byulha in Wonder Girls

limbday.jpg

Cr: Wonderfuls World

2dvofu9.jpg

Cr: WGspectacle

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Baidu Woohyerim Bar is also receiving hordes of greetings from other Baidu communities.

Take a peek here. The relevant messages have the ★祝福★ tag in the title.

WGTW also have some greetings from other Taiwanese K-pop sites (pre-registration is required for the site).

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest big_face

Sunye visits a man in the mountains with presents

20100901_sunye_01.jpg

Wonder Girls’ Sunye recently made a touching visit, warming the hearts of many.

After completing her overseas promotions on the 12th, Sunye returned to Korea and randomly came across a feature about a man living inside a mud hut in the mountains on SBS’s How In the World.

The program had featured a 77 year old man named Lee Eunsu. Having grown up as an orphan, he became victim to many cases of fraud and eventually left for the mountains three years ago, opting to live in a mud hut away from human contact.

Sunye immediately inquired with the show’s PD and was finally able to visit the man on the 30th through the help of the producers.

The location was a 40 minute walk far off of the nature trail. Without her manager and with only a friend and PD with her, Sunye revealed, “As I saw the broadcast, I thought of my own grandfather. I wanted to help him in any way that I could.”

According to the PD that followed her, “Sunye prepared clothes, shoes, a radio, food, and various other presents for the man. He hasn’t been able to wash in a while so there was a very bad stench coming from him but Sunye paid no attention to it and held his hands tightly, asking him to live a long life. She also prayed for his good health.”

Her good deeds didn’t end there, though. After finding out that he didn’t have a clock in his hut, Sunye immediately took off her watch and tried to give it to him. Unfortunately, the watch was too small for him. The PD went on to reveal, “I’ve heard of a lot of touching stories through this show but I think Sunye’s small action of love is the most moving of all. She had requested that her act not be reported and I was once again impressed with her kind heart and honesty.”

Source: NoCut News

Credit: allkpop

Guest valentino_rossi46

Oh Sun Ye ah

Really proud proud of u :)

Many artist just try to make rumors or do charity with a lot of media around to be more famous, our Sun Ye just try live in a very very no scandal life and did charity by her own heart

We all know Sun Ye's health is not really good, but she walk for 40 minutes in the mountain with only a friend anhd PD, and didnt want PD record that :)

So touching :)

WGMARKPD

This week on made in wonder girls,we'll take you to san diego,hawaii,toronto,jakarta...Toronto was the first of second gig for Sunye about 5 hours ago via web

after her lost...you will see how strong our min leader is... about 5 hours ago via web

(revised) this week on made in wonder girls we'll take you to san diego, hawaii,Jakarta and VANCOUVER...my bad. thanks to PizzaLo about 3 hours ago via web

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

omg sunye <3 you are sweet young girl <3333333

everybody should learn from her <3333333

EunSun twitter update

mimix.jpg

154832933.jpg

yyyp.jpg

--------------

tumblrl7ua15hiy51qzevoz.gif

tumblrl7ua87lia51qzevoz.gif

tumblrl7ua7g61tx1qzevoz.gif

cr: wooyoung _tumblr

------------

wbdaeeun1oxcryz.gif

:wub:

66820000.gif

wb17.gif

1208wh05.gif

Guest valentino_rossi46

EunSun EunSun EunSun reunite :)

mimimimi0502

예니표브라우니 인증 #TwitPict http://twitpic.com/2k6lut about 1 hour ago via TwitPict

154832933.jpg

Yenny made the brownie. It tastes so good. Thanks! 25 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

WGMARKPD

@WGyenny me 17 minutes ago via web in reply to WGyenny

WGyenny

@WGMARKPD 보러가실래요????ㅋㅋㅋ 5 minutes ago via twidroid in reply to WGMARKPD

<3<3<3 i want a photo of EunSun :( Mimi ah please upload EunSun photo :(

It's not a may, it's a will. Made In Wonder Girls WILL be aired in the US.

And that article about Sunye is really, really touching. Really sweet of Sunye-noona to do something like that for somebody she doesn't even know. :)

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

firstly I want to wish our darling Limabean a very happy 18th birthday! I hope she had a wonderful day with her family & her WG unnies! keep smiling Limabean & always stay positive sweetheart! love you! :wub:

I teared up when I read the article about Sun Ye helping out the needy elderly man. Leader Min truly has a heart of gold! <3 she just gives & gives without expecting anything else in return. I'm so proud to be her fan & I'm truly proud of her as a Wonderful. we need more people like Sun Ye in this world. Sun Ye jjiang!

some Sun Ye stuff to share since I topped a page. :D

xf2n8m.gif

2jexxl2.jpg

zkmuyq.jpg

29vma9w.jpg

2metqat.jpg

16laf7a.jpg

2h7quq9.jpg

[News] Ye Eun of Wonder Girls is garnering interest by keeping a special friendship with Sun Mi, who has stopped her activities in Wonder Girls.

1.jpg

Ye Eun posted a message on her twitter on 29 August saying “The start of the far and hard way of a baking king. The cost of ingredients are really bothering me. But still, after buying it I feel good.” Then, Sun Mi asked her to “make her a sweet potato tart.” Ye Eun said, “If my baby wants it, just wait. I’m baking it tomorrow at once,” but then said “I don’t have the pie mold. What about a brownie? Sweet things are the best when you’re studying.” Sun Mi said, “No! I won’t eat anything other than sweet potato tarts!!!! I mean I’ll eat anything you make for me. *low bow*”. Ye Eun promised her to make one by replying, “I couldn’t bake it because I didn’t have any eggs at home. I’ll come to visit you tomorrow after baking the sweet potato tart hehe on 31 August.

Source:SportsChosun

Lorah@dkpopnews.net

Happy Birthday lim and reading what Sunye did and the way she helped that man it makes me respect her even more

Yenny’s fresh face in front of the ‘paparazzi’ garners interest

ugly.jpg

A fan was able to take a picture of Wonder Girls Yenny’s bare face when the girls were in a moving car.

In the photo, Yubin and Sohee are sitting at the back, smiling at the camera with sunglasses on, while Yenny sits at the front, confidently showing her fresh face.

The photo has been gaining interest ever since the fan had uploaded it on an open board site under the title “Even in front of the paparazzi, the girl is confident.”

The netizens who have seen the photo left comments such as, “Yenny smiles even for the careless paparazzi ^^”, “Of course, Yenny’s bare face is the real truth”.

Meanwhile the Wonder Girls recently returned home after opening for Mnet Ultimate Live in Taiwan on the 23rd, and are soon to go around Asia for promotions

C:AllKPOP

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

Yenny’s fresh face in front of the ‘paparazzi’ garners interest

A fan was able to take a picture of Wonder Girls Yenny’s bare face when the girls were in a moving car.

In the photo, Yubin and Sohee are sitting at the back, smiling at the camera with sunglasses on, while Yenny sits at the front, confidently showing her fresh face.

The photo has been gaining interest ever since the fan had uploaded it on an open board site under the title “Even in front of the paparazzi, the girl is confident.”

The netizens who have seen the photo left comments such as, “Yenny smiles even for the careless paparazzi ^^”, “Of course, Yenny’s bare face is the real truth”.

Meanwhile the Wonder Girls recently returned home after opening for Mnet Ultimate Live in Taiwan on the 23rd, and are soon to go around Asia for promotions.

----

OMG

when i tried to save the pic that all kpop put it it was named "ugly" the pic name crazy.gifcrazy.gif

Guest valentino_rossi46

20100901_sunye_01.jpg

I didnt notice at first, but then when i read again, allkpop use this image for Sun Ye

And u guys remembered ?, this photo was taken in 2007, not long after WGs car accident, and we still can see a bruise in Sun Ye's arm :) , it's because she covered Sun Mi then she got the worst injury

Omg! Sunye ah! That is so sweet of you! :) I love Yenny's fresh face! Eunsun!! The brownie! :) I love it! And I know it's not her birthday anymore in Korea, but it's September 1st here in America so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYE LIM!!! :) I hope your day was amazing! :) Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

Guest ll_borderline

our min angel... she doesnt only have an angelic face...

angelic voice... shes angelic in every way...

awww EunSun, yeeun did made brownies for sunmi right away

and visit her. sunmi tweeted it. how sweet.. :wub:

yeeun is a natural beauty indeed!

-

Happy birthday our Lim!!! ur 1st b-day as a wonder girl! have a memorable one! ^^

lim-372x250.jpg

Archived