Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest goldenGAZE

OMG, lucky Filipino Wonderfuls, i really, really want those exclusive Wonder Girls goodies (i can get quite possessive over collecting Poster and stuff haha and JYP just doesn't release much WG branded stuff. ). I'm soo gonna stalk ebay for those items.

I'm amazed that the girls are topping the poll on the KBS Arabian site. Wonderfuls are soo international. Go girls <3

Guest qoxie

FYI There is news out of China about a possible WG/SNSD concert in Shanghai on Sep 24 to celebrate the long anniversary of Sino-Korea relations.

Waiting to hear confirmation from JYP China, but the other 2 concerts look legit.

If so, 2PM & MISS A will fly over immediately after their Taiwan concerts (Aug 21~22) with WG, MBLAQ & JYP.

Shanghai Media Group (owner of the Dragon TV station) has a good working relationship with JYPE. WG had attended their SMG-MTV Style Gala & Shanghai Bazaar Charity Night events.

6hnh8n.gif

Cr: Baidu 校园风声榜 Bar

- - - - - - - -

WG on the cover of Malaysia's eRing Malay (tech magazine).

157f8gl.jpg

Cr: Wondercuty + roswellgirl @ twitter

Guest Mia_Mia

Is Sunye going to be celebrating her birthday in Korea or will she be back in New York for it?

6 more days !! :wub:

sunye1_-20090518_seoulbeats.jpg

I topped....what do I share!?

MinAhn kissing <3 ..... like Sohee said - MinAhn is real

... dang... i hope Cherish site posts some new comics.... i'm dying for new MinAhn material

246l9iq.gif

Guest YW1801

According to the August schedule Qoxie posted, Wonder Girls will be in China from 10-12.

There's a huge gap between 12th and 21st, so maybe they'll go back to Korea to celebrate or they'll celebrate in China.

Guest UncleSam

Support Wonder Girls!

You should request every 10 minutes and then after request for a while Radio Disney will maybe play Wonder Girls song!

Bcoz Disney does not have the WG "two different tear" choice, I think ppl shall write to the Disney to put the WG in the drop down menu. PLS write to Disney.

Link http://radio.disney.go.com/speak/email_us.html

Guest qoxie

WG article in Malaysia's eRing Malay (tech magazine).

Wondercuty didn't add any credits but the owner has since tweeted me to claim ownership.

ru5rg1.jpg

uuhjl.jpg

Cr: Wondercuty + roswellgirl @ twitter

Taken from http://cafe.daum.net...rcuty/GINW/3793

- - - - - - - - - - -

MTV World Stage Malaysia 2010 - Official Preview! [HQ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxrUcrKmi_M&feature=youtu.be

Guest omgitscrystal

OMG. I watched SINGfest too ;)

But I didn't come here and typed what happen....~~

SINGfest was great! Esp during WonderGirls' performance xPP All of them sang pretty well && SoHee did really well too! She sang really loud :D :D

&& have you guys seen this?

Wonder Girls Picture Blog!

Wonder Girls Picture Blog

Guest qoxie

Nobody but the Wonder Girls

2010-08-06, MalaysianToday.com.my

They  have been topping the Korean charts with hits like 'Irony', 'Tell Me'  and 'So Hot' and even entered the US Billboard Top 100 with 'Nobody' and  '2 Different Tears'.

Their dance moves have started a craze and  now they want global domination. Malaysian Today managed to hook up with  Wonder Girls' Min Seon Yeh (SunYe), Park Yeh Eun (YeEun/Yenny), Ahn So  Hee (SoHee), Kim Yubin (YuBin) and Woo Hye Rim (Hye Rim/Lim) as they  came down for the MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia recently. We were  pleasantly surprised to find them a rather bubbly bunch.

Interview by ARIS ZARIL

2nbbrcn.png

Malaysian Today: Since you girls have been touring around a lot, have you managed to find any boyfriends?

Wonder Girls: We wish!

SunYe: We are kind of boyfriends with each other.

Yenny: Currently we don't have any boyfriends.

Lim: Currently?? (Everyone laughs)

Yenny: Yeah, we're trying to focus on what we're doing, our careers for now.

Q: You girls have amazing style on stage, so what are your styles like, off-stage?

SoHee: (points at YuBin) Well she's a rapper...

The Rest: No, off-stage! (Everyone laughs)

Yenny: YuBin likes a kind-off rock-ish, funky style.

YuBin: But it depends on where we are actually.

Yenny: Sometimes we dress up, like in mini dresses but usually we wear something really comfortable like jeans and t-shirts.

Q:  During the Press conference, Katy Perry mentioned you girls as the  artiste she would like to work with, what do think about that?

All five: Oh wow... oh my God! (A few screams)

Yenny: We didn't know that! We'd really like to work with her too, seriously. We love her so much, she's awesome!

SunYe: We love every song of hers, like 'Hot and Cold', 'I Kissed a Girl'... (Screams from the girls)

Lim: Yeah we'd really love to work with her also.

Q: How do you girls manage your fan base in both Korea and the US?

SunYe: Twitter...

SoHee: Yeah, Twitter!

SunYe:  We've been doing it for a year now, but sometimes it's hard to pick a  language because our Korean fans want us to communicate in Korean while  our US and other Asian fans would like us to use English, so we've had  to use both languages.

Lim: It's always fun, since we're always on the road yet we can talk to our fans.

Q:  Other Korean artistes like Rain, DBSK, Super Junior and even BEAST have  performed here. Will your fans here have the chance to watch a  full-blown Wonder Girls concert on our shores?

All Five: Wooo...!

Yenny: We don't have a specific plan yet, but we'll definitely love to come back here and have our full concert.

Lim: We love our Malaysian fans, the food, the weather and everything... we'll definitely come back!

Q:  You girls are the first South Korean artistes to enter the US Billboard  Top 100 charts and the first Asian act to do so in 30 years. How does  that feel?

YuBin: Unbelievable!

SoHee: It's amazing, a real wonder!

SunYe: We were screaming and just couldn't believe it at first and we believe we should work harder to pursue our dreams.

Q: What do you do during your free time?

Lim: I like to watch movies and go shopping.

SoHee: Sometimes we go to karaoke together.

SunYe: Our favourite song would be 'Nobody'... (She looks around) Oh oh... (Everyone laughs)

Lim: We also like to sing songs by BoA and other girl groups like So Nyeo Shi Dae (Girls' Generation)'s 'Gee'.

Q:  We heard that the latest season of your reality show MTV Wonder Girls  will be partly filmed in Malaysia. What can we look forward to?

Yenny: You'll get to see behind the scenes of the Wonder Girls like how we prepare the stage and how New York life was.

SunYe: And a little bit on our US concerts and how we prepare our music, clothes and our choreography and stuff.

Q: Are you girls best friends in real life? Do you girls have any catfights?

YuBin: I think we are more like a family.

SunYe: We are just like real sisters, so sometimes we fight...

SoHee: We fight about food and small, petty things.

Yenny: I mean we don't actually punch each other or something.

SunYe: Not often! (Everyone laughs)

Q: Out of all the outfits throughout the years, which one is your favourite?

Yenny: I love the 'Nobody' dresses. We've got gold, sparkly dresses, I really like that one.

YuBin: Uh, I don't know..

SoHee: I like the school look for our first song, and also our first concept.

Lim: I really like the look of our latest from '2 Different Tears', which were by SoHee and YuBin. They came up with the idea.

SoHee & YuBin: Shh!! (Everyone laughs)

Q: Do you girls ever miss living a normal girl's life?

Yenny:  Sometimes... like when we miss our family or friends' birthdays or like  when we can't attend some family events like my brother's graduation  and stuff.

The Rest: Awww...

Yenny: But even though  we are missing some part of normal life, we are also living our dreams  so I feel we should just be grateful for what we're doing now.

Q: Which of you girls is the most naughty and talkative?

Yenny: Most naughty? We don't have naughty ones! But I think I'm the talkative one.

SunYe: Yup, you're the talkative one. (Everyone laughs)

YuBin: Who's naughty? (The rest stare at her) Oops, never mind. (Everyone laughs again)

Q:  You girls are known for your infectious dance moves like those from  'Irony' 'Tell Me', 'So Hot' and so on, so which one do you enjoy  performing the most?

All Five: 'Nobody'!

Yenny: Because everyone knows the dance moves. It's amazing to see people actually dancing our moves on stage. We get goose bumps!

Q: Your latest single has meaningful lyrics: Have any of you actually experienced, '2 Different Tears'?

All Five: Umm... Uhh... (Everyone laughs)

YuBin: Well, not just in love, but definitely when we were touring.

SunYe: Like our last show in Hawaii, it was happy and also sad, because it was our last show there. I felt that way (Sobs a little).

Q: Do you have a role model?

Lim:  I really look up to BoA. Before I got into this industry, I always  listened to her music, and when I auditioned, I sang and danced with her  song. She's my favourite idol.

Source: http://malaysiantoday.com.my/node/1642

CD Review: Wonder Girls, Lena, 4 minute, Miley Cyrus

Fri, 2010-08-06 10:59

By ARIS ZARIL

2 Different Tears

Wonder Girls

SunYe, YeEun, SoHee, YuBin and new member HyeRim are back with the Wonder Girls' latest EP album. Their first English effort, it helped them become the first Asian artiste to hit the US Billboard Hot 100 charts in 30 years.

It's not hard to see why, with a track list mostly featuring English versions of their highly-infectious Korean chart-toppers. 'Tell Me' and 'Nobody' are already internet phenomenon (just try adding 'dance' to these song titles on YouTube) while 'So Hot' is a cheeky number that will have you humming along.

The real gem however, is the new single and title track, '2 Different Tears', which has meaningful lyrics and an addictive beat to match. The album includes various remixes and also '2 Different Tears' in Korean and Mandarin.

Source: http://malaysiantoday.com.my/node/1643

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

:w00t: sohee siad that she like irony style .. me too

best dance : irony "powerful dance "

best outfit : nobody because all of them wear the same outfit *cute*

i'm in love with " sorry heart" the best song ever ;)

Guest yubin4ever

I always laugh a little when sohee is always so enthusiastic about Twitter since she's one of the one's that tweet the least. Like i feel like its some kind of inside joke between her and the girls because in interviews she mentions twitter a lot lol.

Even though i can't complain since she actually replied to one of my tweets and i still get a mild high when i think about it lol

Cant wait for the new episodes of Made in Wonder Girls!!

Edit:@Mia_Mia- loved your Minahn picture. I believe they are real also lol

Guest YW1801

Who's watching Music Bank?

Our girls went up 6 spots to #16!! So proud of them!!

It's like whenever they return to Korea, they'll move up the chart and when they leave they'll drop. lol

Guest valentino_rossi46

yenny twitter

마데인원걸 본방사수중♥♥♥ 6 minutes ago via twidroid

She mentioned Made in Wonder Girls :), today Made in Wonder Girls ep 2 will be aired :)

Archived