Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest angelkamille

@tiffanydawn are you a filipina? hehe

I don't know Georgina Wilson but looks like she's a celeb. hehe *clueless*

thanks for the info about her joining 2pm in their new mv

I would love it if she ever meet the wonder girls and become a sincere fan. hehe ^_^

I just don't like it when people prejudice Wonder Girls as a novelty act. (that's what i hear around me+_+)

KATY GIRLS WONDER PERRY!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't know Georgina Wilson but looks like she's a celeb. hehe *clueless*

thanks for the info about her joining 2pm in their new mv"

@ angelkamille

^ yup she's a celeb but more of modeling, she's a model and a vj. she's really pretty.. you can search for her. wahhhh i also cant believe she's gonna be on 2pm's music video, im excited to see it.

Guest xD_YiYi

As a SG wonderful without any sub-fan club..i got a few friends with really reliable infor..

So let me help to clear up the misunderstanding..

Firstly, i think None of the YEI or Wonderfulworld ppl knew the WG were staying at Fairmount hotel..

They were the first 2 group of ppl arriving there..

P/S: there were less than 10 wonderfuls at the airport..n none of them chase them to the hotel

They only reached during evening timing when news said that Sohee n Lim was spotted at raffles city..

None of them were sure which one it is ( either swiss or fairmount )

But my group sorta knew it was fairmount since we saw the WG leaving..out for dinner prehaps..

All of them slowly settled down there and waited when they see more n more fans gathering inside fairmount

They came back around 11.10-11.15pm and were all glad to receive more gifts from fans

Yoobin was exceptionally friendly and start sighing for fans as well

I heard bout news of fans celebrating Sun Ye's birthday near the hotel after they came back..round 11.30pm onwards..

Only SunYe turned up and there's about..less than 10fans also..this event was secretly planned i guessed..

They got to SunYe through Amos..n i knew nth about it till one of my wonderful fans friend starts tweeting weird stuff to sun ye..lols..well..it doesn't matter as long as sun ye is happy right?

My main point is..WG were very kind to fans here =) n that's all of it we should be concern about!

BTW~ i went for both the MTV worldstage n the singfest..they sang different songs

There wasn't guitar playing at Singfest..but they sang This Time And Saying i Love You =)

I really enjoyed myself there~ Haha..standing in the front row..i can tell they were catching their breathe a lot in between for a non-stop 45mins dancing/singing..but they were hothot!!hotter hotter!!

They also made a lot of eyes contact with fans =)

I have to mention this..most of the wonderfuls managed to stand at the front rows..haha~

so u can see a lotttttttttt of WG board being lifted over the barrier..

i totally can see each of them looking down from the stage reading their "own" board..they were so cute =P

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

♪ LeeNa ♪ - I've been reading the posts in this thread silently for some time but I thought I had to reply to your post. dear there is NOTHING to be sad or hurt about. that video proves nothing. think of Wonder Girls performing at the MTV World Stage in front of 15,000 people. very few kpop artists have been given that honour not to mention how big a deal it is for a korean girl group to get that honour! our girls got that honour & man did they ROCK the stage! :D

you think a small roomful of horny men can determine if Wonder Girls are successful or not? I highly doubt it. I'd rather not have people like that cheer for Wonder Girls. our girls are SO much more than just pretty faces, boobs or butts. I'm sorry for that rant but I had to let that out. cheer up dearie! the goal of Wonder Girls is much bigger than to be just popular with a bunch of desperate men. :)

have confidence in our girls! they might not be super popular in South Korea now but think of the bigger picture. Wonder Girls international fanbase is growing day by day! :D

Guest wonderr23

@qoxie seriously you are like a machine. You update so fast. :sweatingbullets: Anyways i follow your twitter too. Thanks for the updates! Xie xie ;)

@Bubbly_Millionheiress well said. I watched that video too and seriously it made me laugh. It's weird but I don't feel hurt at all. B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR8ewq77QTI

^

Just to share this Nobody remix by DJHyo. Not the best but it's pretty catchy. Feel like clubbing tomorrow :P

Nice pictures and fancams everyone! Ok now back to lurking at other threads :ph34r:

I found a single fancam from Singfest, Wonder Girls Nobody. It's so cute, cause they're teaching the dance and then I guess the audience stopped dancing or something, and Yenny goes "Ahh" And then I guess the people who made the fancam goes "Ahh" It's so cute! :)

Singfest 2010 - Day 1 - Wonder Girls - Nobody

Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

I just realized that they are singing in half Korean and Half English in this performance! So cool! I've noticed they've been doing that a lot with their songs recently. I think it's cool so yeah....Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

Guest airajasmine

Yeeun post a new message yesterday on wonderful daum cafe.

i hope someone post it and translate it.

next schedule of WG is China right?

Wonder Girls Fighting!

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

that's why i said it's nothing :rolleyes: and it's not a big deal but i don't know why when i saw it i was like > :o

anyway

august 12 is our lovely leader birthday ^_^

122440459433copy.gif

and this is the best video ever *.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meTitj7tR9c&feature=PlayList&p=D8785E5BDCAFE607&playnext=1&index=35

you can see wondershinki moments just read the first comment :wub:

Guest valentino_rossi46

Wonder Girls’ Yubin Gathers Attention Through Her Twitter Actions

BONY8967-e1280670709407-510x859.jpg

Wonder Girls’ Yubin catches the eye of the netizens as she thanks her fans and tweets about a certain rookie idol group member with who she has something in common.

Recently, Yubin tweeted a message saying, “Thank you for the gifts YubDot”; capturing attention thanks to the that her message and the reason why she did it.

Yubin-Twitpic-100724-Copy-509x382.jpg

Yubin-Twitpic-100724-2-Copy-509x382.jpg

In the photo, Yubin is seen bowing to gifts from her fans which had a picture with a message that stated, “These gifts were bought by fans who have less money than Kim YuBin. Before you it, give bows”.

The fact that she actually bowed to the gifts touched everyone’s heart as they responded, “She’s so cute for actually doing what they told her to”, “She has sense”, “This is the side of Yubin we really to see” and “This is the best fan service”.

The day before she had also gathered attention as she tweeted, “Because Suzy is originally from GwangJu, I think she is cute”; showing her love for miss A’s Suzy since she is also from Jeollanam-Do GwangJu.

Although Wonder Girls tend to spend most of their time overseas, many hope for Yubin and Suzy to become close friends as other artist who also come from GwangJu are known to have a close friendship.

On stage Yubin might be Wonder Girls’ and charismatic rapper but it looks like off stage she has an immense amount of cuteness, don’t you guys think so?

Source: Cho EuiJi@tvdaily.co.kr, Son HyunJung@news.joins.com

Translation: inlovable92@kpoplive.com

This photo is 2 weeks ago but now it become a news lol

This dog is famous, appear in a lot of JYP family photos :P

Guest shantewillie

That's picture it cute.

I'm putting up videos from the Wonder Girls concert in Dallas.

It's took me 2 hours to upload them on Facebook, so I'm going to bed. :lol:

Guest qoxie

Read on twitter that WG flew out in the morning. The oldest tweets were dated 5 hours ago (10am or so).

Most likely back to Korea, I think.

Had checked the Changi airport schedule last night: three 9:20am flights to Seoul this morning plus another 5 late tonight.

Kinda expected it: they had apparently flew home from Chengdu for half a day before flying down to Malaysia.

In any case, they are not due in Changsha, China until this weekend.

The Hunan TV filming is actually on Sunday, so they may fly in later on Saturday (yet to check flight schedule).

- - - - - - - - - - -

The MY & SG national newspapers were predictably bland in reporting the respective concerts.

Straits Times (SG) even 'cheated' by using irrelevant photos -- hope they will publish the proper stuff.

But they can be quite stingy about sharing their pictorial library, so grab their non-watermarked WG photos here if you want them.

1zoavs3.png

Source: http://www.nst.com.m...thewait/Article

1zei1br.png

Source: http://www.straitsti...ory_561778.html

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Another review by a Malaysian newspaper (The Sun).

2mc7koh.png

Source: http://www.thesundai...le.cfm?id=50243

- - - - - - - - - -

SINGfest 2010 goes from lull to loud

By Joanna Goh, 04/08/2010

xin.msn.com

Back after a one-year hiatus, day one of the SINGfest 2010 ends off on a high note after a slow start

It was a right-back-at-you moment when Tokio Hotel lead singer Bill Kaulitz emptied a bottle of water into the mosh-pit crowd at last night's SINGfest 2010.

An overzealous fan had flung a lightstick at the androgynous rocker at the end of the German band's set. The undaunted singer simply shrugged his shoulders and hit it right back.

Instead of raging, the crowd grew wilder.

And about time too. Concert goers had taken a while to warm up to Day One of the festival. The day kicked with all-female indie rock band, The Like, taking the stage at around 6.30pm.

Instead of bopping around and with their arms up in the air, concert dwellers were mostly seated on their picnic mats, taking in the amazingly good weather with food and drinks in hand -- save the enthusiastic cluster of fans gathered at the makeshift mosh-pit located in front of the stage.

This persisted even after singer-songwriter Orianthi took the stage and filled the grounds with her impressive guitar riffs, and the momentum only picked up at half past 8 when Korean -- and now, international -- idols, Wonder Girls, claimed the stage with their rousing dance numbers.

Throngs of people seated on the grass field finally got on their feet and warmed up to the girls as soon as they made an appearance. Apart from interacting with concertgoers from their lively shout-outs, the quintet got them shuffling in their steps when they gave an impromptu dance class on their worldwide hit number 'Nobody', upping the ante with claps and kicks.

What really got the languid crowd wild and screaming was Tokio Hotel's set with angsty tunes like 'Dogs Unleashed', 'World Behind My Wall', and 'Monsoon'.

The festival ended on a spirited note with summerish pop tunes from American singer Katy Perry, who was decked out in a latex Hawaiian bikini outfit. She teased the crowd and went, "Do you still have anything for me or have you given it away to everyone else?" and made a brazen move by inviting two members of the audience up on stage for a mini dance-off while crooning to 'Hot and Cold'.

The 'California Gurls' singer set hearts aflutter and realized the teenage dreams of this young boy when she puckered up and gave him a peck on the lips after his vigorous dance performance.

Tickets to SINGfest 2010 are available at all SISTIC outlets. Tickets are priced at $175 for a day pass and $249 for a two-day pass.

Source: http://entertainment...umentid=4255962

Archived