Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moon0226

What do the arrows mean?

It means, compare with the number got last year, the number of fans increase or decrease.

Guest incomplete.

Still can't believe I really did met them in real life....I was at the Las Vegas concert today, and it was one of the best night, not the bestest though...like I want more...They're super pretty in person, like Yoobin, oh god, she's just so damn hot and sexy. And Sohee, she's pile of adorableness. Sunye fell down during I wanna, she seems to be really tired too, like Idk.. maybe I'm thinking too much. But she still put on a great show. I love Wonder Girls so much, and tonight just convinced me even more, even my friend who only went for 2AM started to like them even more, and she hates Sohee, but after the concert she was like 'yeah..she's super cute.' I will be back with some picture and videos...

Guest giantdino

Yeeun diary enrty on cafe (chinese translated):http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=817749921

Ye Eun said that she is learning spanish now,she said keep this as a secret from jyp cos jy wants her to learn english but she goes to learn spanish.

She is sharing a same room with sun ye now but seperate beds >,<.Ye eun said in the last 9 usa tours,she had been shared room with yubin.

Ye eun mentioned Singapore cos she tells korea wonderfuls next time she will update entries on august which she will in SG by then.

Hope that someone can translate yeeun cafe entry to english. I dont hv that ability T.T

I've just checked MissA utube account, and OMG Joined: October 27, 2005 :o

2AM also was created in 2005 and 2PM in 2006

Maybe Wonder Girls supposed to be MissA ?

Wonder Girls account was created in January, 2007, I think because of the name of MTV1 and MTV2, so then they officially use the name Wonder Girls

I think JYP thought about the group names many years before and creat the youtube account so early, youtube just established in mid - 2005

Thanks for sharing that, I think you are right.

I guess there are also other "dormant" accounts around with group names thought by JYP.

He was probably planning in advance, without knowing when the names would be actually taken by a debuting group.

So we must thank Mark PD for the Wonder Girls name?

Guest tiffanydawn

I've just checked MissA utube account, and OMG Joined: October 27, 2005 :o

2AM also was created in 2005 and 2PM in 2006

Wonder Girls account was created in January, 2007, I think because of the name of MTV1 and MTV2, so then they officially use the name Wonder Girls

I think JYP thought about the group names many years before and creat the youtube account so early, youtube just established in mid - 2005

wow. that's surprising. :o anyway, I WANT A WG-MISS A COLLAB NOWWWWWWWWWWW. :P

Am I the only one who adores wonderam more than wonderpm? I love the fact that we get to see lots of wonderam interactions. MORNING GIRLS FTW :wub:

Guest valentino_rossi46

It means, compare with the number got last year, the number of fans increase or decrease.

No it;s not compare with last year, it's compare with the number got last month - June

When WGs go to US, about 100 000 people left... T_T so sad but true , flying bird Korean fans

But when the girls come back in May, the fancafe increased several hundred but then several hundred also left

Guest WGkeon

wow. that's surprising. :o anyway, I WANT A WG-MISS A COLLAB NOWWWWWWWWWWW. :P

Am I the only one who adores wonderam more than wonderpm? I love the fact that we get to see lots of wonderam interactions. MORNING GIRLS FTW :wub:

Me too. I think the girls have more fun with 2am at their tour. There seem to be more picture surfacing den when they were with 2pm...

Guest qoxie

It's possible, but *thinks back* the Kpop scene was also kinda different then.

JYPE was founded on Feb 14 that year & JYP was readying this group of post-RAIN proteges for formal debuts.

He might have gotten an early jump on securing trademarks & stuff. That said, the in-thing then was hip-hop dance music.

The bubblegum girl group craze was still 2 years away & even then, WG's 'Irony' & 'Bad Boy' would have a lot of hip-hop influences.

I think MIN (Lee Min Young) & perhaps Hyuna would have headed that possible 2005 MissA project, since they are such fierce & charismatic dancers.

They also trained at Korea's Winners Dance School, as did some others when I revisited Soompi's old JYP trainees threads. Ditto trainees from other companies.

MIN had, in fact, semi-debuted with SM's (& future SNSD) Hyoyeon on behalf of the school (as 'Little Winners') in 2004.

We know JYP was always high on her, eventually steering her overseas partly cuz Kpop was changing at home (benefiting the future members of WG instead).

If so, MIN has come full circle with MissA. I wonder if they would have gone with the name with the original trio, though.

- - - - - - - -

wwbv2p.gif

Source: http://eiffelinseoul.blogspot.com/2010/07/wonder-girls-sunye-rocks-house-of.html

Guest valentino_rossi46

New clip from Mark PD, my internet is terrible so i cant reup

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=465370739061

MNET Made In WONDER GIRLS clip

2010 30 JULY 6PM @Mnet

Made in Wonder Girls teaser-screaming version

edited while I was filming the Las Vegas show....

took me 10 minutes...geeeee

this is crazy,filming, editing at the same time

ARGh kkk

but gotta love the job ^^

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

oh no !!

wonderful's in 9th place :(

but it's OK they went to America and still in the top 10 ;)

they will comeback with a great album and the wonderful fever will back :D

Guest Mia_Mia

some 2ye love... dunno which concert though.. aww... btw... dunt miss yubin very casually putting her hand on sunye... yeah sunye you belong to yubin!... kekeke

124873890.gif

credit as tagged.

Guest xD_YiYi

Translation for Yenny's message at cafedaum

(Obtained from http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=817749921)

Have you guys waited very long?

Me too, My finger is itching

The journey of a month is like a year

I am now on my way to San Diego

with 2am

I've seen the beach (although i'm watching it through my car's window)

The weather here has been great, and i'm in a great mood due to the nice weather.

I'm thinking of the performance later on today and how should we make it enjoyable for the audience

Ah~It's now 4 hours before the show

Sohee and Lim is putting on their make-up

SunYe is immerse in her x10

Yubin Unni is watching One Piece

I think this is e first part outta the three parts she wrote..

http://hiphotos.baidu.com/katyhwang/pic/item/35b761eebe8c4e0226979195.jpg

SunYe fell in this picture during her performance in "I wanna" =(

Guest r1988

[News] Wonder Girls’ shall-be-brought things

tumblr_l4uzht8AgW1qakljco1_500.jpg

The members of Wonder Girls, a vocal group from South Korea, have their own personal shall-be-brought things, including when they came to Jakarta.

A member of Wonder Girls, SunYe a.k.a Sun, told that high heels is a thing that must always be with her, because she loves to wear it. “I’m always bringing my high heels for sure, because it’s so fashionable,” said Sun, who came to Jakarta with her fellow members, Saturday (June 19th, 2010).

Different with Sun, SoHee revealed she should brought glasses anytime she goes. Meanwhile, YeEun a.k.a Yenny cannot be far from her cellphone. “I think, this mini cellphone is the most important one. This is so stylish and it helps me so much when I communicated with people,” said Yenny while showing her cellphone.

Wonder Girls is a 5-membered vocal group. Besides Sun, SoHee, and Yenny, there are 2 more members, YuBin and Hye Lim. Even though they haven’t been recognized in Indonesia, the Wonder Girls already established in any parts of Asia and succeded breakig through the US market with their hit single Nobody, which released in 2008.

In 2008, they have been chosen as number one girlgroup by Virgin Media, same leveled with harry pottercat Dolls, Girls Aloud, and Danity Kane. In 2009, they also make a world tour which started on Bangkok, Thailand. This concert also available in USA. (ANI)

Source: KOMPAS.com.

Tanslated by Orin.

Shared By: wgspectacle forums

Guest qoxie

Found these at an AION message board & photoshopped them together.

209hc9f.png

- - - - - - - -

Went to the AION websites to explore further.

I don't think these were shared, even though the AION WG features were released 1-2 months ago.

28quow4.png

17zss4.png

The video below is playable at the site; it features the WG dances.

2hd7hw2.png

Source: http://aion.plaync.c...13_wondergirls/

- - - - - - - - -

rkagyh.png

http://na.aiononline...0553&serverID=9

- - - - - - - -

New clip from Mark PD, my internet is terrible so i cant reup

http://www.facebook....?v=465370739061

It appears he deleted it. Anyone got a ripped copy?

Archived