• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WGkeon

are there full video

of the cf?...

Here it is, but it's in Chinese.

Hmm check the page people, I posted the 2 videos already, its right before all those pictures.

and its suppose to be in chinese coz its for china promotion and it was just released outside china.

Guest k-yoz

thanks YW1801 for the link..

wow...our girls were so pretty...

i really love ye eun's smile..it was

sweet yet so seductive...

lol..the two maknae..hahaha..sohee and lim..

i love to see more heelim interaction...

sunye and yoobin...wow...so so pretty

and binnies legs...i want to have that kind

of legs too....

but those pics of yoobin,sunye and lim...

are there no video for that?..

Guest WGkeon

Theres more video coming out but it hasnt been released yet. I will post the links here as soon as my fren showed it to me :)

Guest YW1801

Hmm check the page people, I posted the 2 videos already, its right before all those pictures.

and its suppose to be in chinese coz its for china promotion and it was just released outside china.

Oh, really sorry about that.

------

WG & 2PM's Nobody Remix

Guest songbird86

^Thanks for the video link!

It was very informative in showing how the music scene is changing over in ASIA. I'm glad the girls are one of the groups leading the way, and causing fans to become closer to their favorite artists.

One thing that worried me though is when it stated that the K-pop wave lasted longer than projected, meaning that the bubble will burst sometime. It makes me worried of a k-pop backlash, but I think the girls would survive that. They are very respect and genuine people. It's just getting too crowded in the business over there, amazingly the girl still have a large fanbase there.

Guest eidolon

The girls look gorgeous in the new CF. They really are pretty. I don't know about you folks but I am suffering from Wonder Girls withdrawal symptoms. I'm really missing them. I can't wait for the new album. Any news on that?

Guest spicy pink

^^ thanks for the pics!love it!

they really look awesome in that CF!!totally love it!

Wonder Girls withdrawal symptoms???

O.O

Guest erikaka

A blogger who went to the San Francisco gig said she received the following (all pocket-sized).

Did the rest of you concertgoers get these too?

v7fvki.jpg35mgkk9.jpg

2v7ujqg.jpg2lvzht.jpg

Source (also has fanpics & fancams): http://lamb4lyfe.blo...r-feat-2am.html

Hi! I went to the SF show with 2AM and yes! We all got one on the way out ^^ They gave me 2 on accident xP I am glad the sold 2AM & 2PM shirts during the second leg of the tour!!

Archived