Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mia_Mia

speaking for the sunye translations that i posted.... it was really just meant for the people over at Sunye thread....I dont think the person translating had any intention of leaving out the other members, it was just that it was meant for people who might particularly be interested in news about Sunye...But I thought that people here who I presume would also be interested in news about her , should read it as well... if people still think there was something wrong in posting news that might seem biased, then its completely my fault and not the person who translated it.

I'll just take that news down instead of it causing further misunderstanding.... however if anyone is interested in reading it ...can do so here...

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&start=9500

mindori

thanks for sharing!!!.... I love Kwon for being the best bff <3 .. Haha, is your name inspired by Sunye's puppy??.. or is that just amazing coincidence.

edit: mindori haha.... nice choice of name!!

Guest qoxie

WG's Channel [V] 'Top 20 Countdown' 音樂飆榜 episode was aired just now.

The show has since been uploaded online. The WG segment is in the first 7 minutes.

Part 2 will be shown next week. (So that was also why they mentioned 2 dates (5/1, 5/8) in their Facebook reply earlier.)

Channel [V]音樂飆榜100501Wonder Girls

Hmmm, I wonder if WG's MTV Taiwan 'Crazy Over Jpop & Kpop' appearance will be split like this too.

Their Facebook reply listed May 12 to May 14.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Another DREAM CONCERT fanclub seating plan.

I moved it here cuz this is a re-touched pic, to include Hyori's fans (in red).

If this is to be the final arrangement, at least the JYP/Cube fraternities will be next to one another.

210yqvn.jpg

Cr: 销魂魅惑 @ Baidu

- - - - - - - - - - -

Park Oppa is still witty (& loyal) despite the concert a few hours from now.

Guess this also means Sunmi's twitter isn't dormant after all?

2hicwic.png

I still don't get how Kara get more seats then Snsd & Wonder girls >.> and before anyone start saying I'm bashing I'm just curious as to how wg & snsd have big fan club but yet yeahh oh well whatever

But I am so happy that Wonderfuls get to sit with all the male group fanclub & right next to Hottest YAY! Anyway I fee like a Ye eun picture spam.

e6y3w5.jpg

10d7hh2.jpg

2dumel4.jpg

9pqt87.jpg

97r6ki.jpg

2dgrrie.jpg

4rc29u.jpg

5mmole.jpg

Wonder Girls Dark & Sexy (like no others xD)

fw822t.jpg

30mlu2q.jpg

kccf20.jpg

2r4eu.jpg

2e4x4x0.jpg

2vczsc0.jpg

Guest vietboi_tuan

That tweet from YeEun made me really happy and teary.

Glad she haven't forgotten about 4D alien yet. I want to also

see the other girls say something about SunMi.

dvo5g5jpg.gif

I too don't understand how Kara got more seat than SNSD.

It could be understandable if they get more seat than

Wonder Girls, but SNSD? hmmmm.

Also I thought there were news about Lee Hyori, Rain, and Wonder Girls

having the front seat and closer to the stage? JYPE family

sitting next to each other plus Cube.

Guest Namderful

What do they mean about the first place prize?

The wardrobe as in ALL the clothes they wore during Nobody performances? :o

Guest llborderline

my eunsun ah~ again yeeun claimed sunmi as hers

last year birthday of sunmi, when they were singing happy birthday

to her yeeun change the lyrics to "happy birthday dear MY sunmi~" sunmi

laugh out loud and totally love it! and then right before their first opening for

jonas brothers at portland, wonder girls youtube uploaded a video

of them at the dressing room, its sohee's birthday, yeeun was singing

happy birthday and sunmi suddenly sing happy birthday too she was like

"happy birthday dear MY~.... dear MY~..." she was lookin at yeeun smiling

waiting for yeeun to say "sunmi~" but yeeun teased sunmi and say

"my mom..." instead! ahaha! there you go sunmi yeeun said MY again

and eat lots of delicious food! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUN MI AH!!!!

i know your studying well! im lookin forward to see you

and to see you up on stage again doing what you do best...

performing and giving us happiness! SUN MI JJANG!

2cnwjux.jpg

Guest eidolon

Happy Birthday Sunmi!! Happy Sunmi Day!! Best wishes and good luck! Come back to us soon! =D I'm so excited for the comeback. Two more weeks to go! My how time seems to slow down when you're expecting something exciting. But I've waited for almost two years, two more weeks will be easy. =D

Happy Birthday Sunmi~!!

sunmi_20090427_seoulbeats.jpg

we miss u 4D Princess :( but we hope nothing other than ur happiness~

as long as we can still see u smile, its already makes us happy~

keep being yourself and never be sad~ always stay cheerful and beautiful like always~

we love you so much Sunmi-ah~ ♥♥♥♥♥

Guest Namderful

Okay, now I'm back!

Happy Birthday SunMi ... always be a part of WonderGirls (:

20091023wgpress03.jpg

That's just because you look really awesome in that picture~

hi,

i have a question, WG will be at dream concert, but with what songs? the new one? but the didn't performed yet? Tell me, nobody? hope not, they must be sick of these songs :P

thanks to the people who will reply me :D

Happy birthday Sunmi!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR SUNMI

I believe you will return as a WG , but even if you don't I'll still support you. May her wishes come true & what ever happen

we will always support her :) Cause Sunmi will save our planet.

hi,

i have a question, WG will be at dream concert, but with what songs? the new one? but the didn't performed yet? Tell me, nobody? hope not, they must be sick of these songs.

^ Yeah they are going to be at the concert , & yes they will also be performing those songs. When the DC come around the girls will already make their comeback. They are going to have their comeback performance at the concert (correct me if I'm wrong) so yeah they going to sing their new song too

OMG the HB (I think almost starting) or is it IDK but I can't wait for fancam yay

Thank you seafood for your reply

I really hope they will sing their new song too, tell me and nobody it must be like 2 years now? poor girls, they must be tired of it,

Even for the concert i think people would want something new

From Allkpop,com

[LIVE UPDATES] 2PM, Wonder Girls, Kara, BEAST & more heat it up at Korean Music Festival 2010!

by lawlietta on May 1, 2010 @ 7:07 PM (EDT) · 37 comments

131Share

Aaaand it’s that time of the year again: the Korea Times‘ eighth annual Korean Music Festival has arrived and the country’s hottest idols have flocked to the States to bring kpop to the masses in Los Angeles.

With 2PM, the Wonder Girls, Kara, BEAST and countless other big names like Haha, Kim Jong Gook, Leessang and Clara Chung, more than thirty artists will grace the Hollywood Bowl stage tonight. From the bustling crowds outside the bowl to the adrenaline-pumped BEAST fangirls in the Sheraton hotel lobby, it’s already obvious that this night will be one for any kpop fan to remember for a long time.

Now, if you’re reading these words right now, chances are that you’re missing the festival and waiting for coverage to start emerging on the net in a few hours. Well, fear not – we’ve got front row seats at the concert, and there’s no way we’re going to enjoy this experience without our readers… Keep a tab on this page and follow the concert with the allkpop team as we bring you the Korean Music Festival live with photos, right from our seats at Hollywood Bowl!

( pre-concert festivities going on right now… concert begins at 6:30 PST )

원더걸스,1년3개월만에 '패떴2'로 국내 예능 컴백

걸그룹 원더걸스가 SBS '패밀리가 떴다2'에 출연, 1년3개월만에 국내 예능 프로그램에 출연한다.

원더걸스는 17일 새벽 미국에서 입국하자마자 바로 '패떴 2' 촬영장에 합류해 18일까지 1박 2일 동안 진행될 녹화에 참여할 예정이다.

이번 녹화에서는 연습생시절 학교 친구들과 학창시절을 제대로 보내지 못한 원더걸스 멤버들을 위해 추억의 수학여행 특집으로 진행 될 예정이다.

원더걸스는 16일 새로운 앨범을 미국을 비롯해 전 세계 동시 발매한다. 특히 타이틀 곡은 음악은 물론 뮤직비디오까지 모두 한국어, 중국어, 영어 3개 국어로 출시될 예정이다. 3개 국어로 음반과 뮤직비디오가 한꺼번에 발매되는 것은 원더걸스가 전세계 최초다.

원더걸스의 솔직 담백하고 색다른 모습은 오는 6월 초 '패밀리가 떴다 2'를 통해 확인할 수 있다.

2010050208121885039_1.jpg

hey you guys. can you please translate this news? seems like wonder girls will be guests in family outing 2. how exciting is that? their first variety show in a year and 3 months. wow! can't wait. i hope i read google translate right. :D

oh, aaannnddd...

A VERY, VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUT DEAREST SUNMI!!! we all love and miss you, darling. i'm sure she's having the best birthday with her family. :D

Guest evilishus

^They're going to be in FO2?So exciting!It must be because of Taec and Kwon,JYP family supporting eachother<3333333

I can't wait for fancams of the girl at Hollywood Bowl :)

Awwww our sweet alien angel is 18 now!She grew up so fast :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNMI<3

Archived