Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest shinhdeplol

I am a little bothered by Tiffany's comment. She should be a little more humble when giving an answer to sucha sensitive question. of course it is impossible for her to say "No, i dont think we will ever be able to be that popular" , but at least, she should just answer: "idk about it, but maybe we will have a healthy competition" blah blah blah

next time, think before you speak,ok Tiffany?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't start bashing others groups in here! This is the Wonder Girls thread & it also against the rule. . as for Tiffany I don't get why you guys didn't pick up that she was joking o.O. Plus behaved wonderfuls!

Anyway those news EXR pictures is really nice , they look great.

Guest co0o0ol

^

^

there always a reason why Wonder Girls are the only girl band i LOVE ^_^

watching them on the live chat made me miss them more and more

cant wait till may

Guest vietboi_tuan

When I first read the article on AllKpop I knew there would be a fan war

there. I didn't even want to read some of the comment because they

are just so wrong in so many way. Bashing Wonder Girls, SNSD, Tiffany,

and worst some Wonder Girls members. WTF?! Seriously.

Yes, should she have answered it a different way. But what is said have

been said. As a Wonderfuls we have to remember the Wonder Girls

would be just fine with Tiffany's comment, so we should also.

I would so want to hear what the Wonder Girls would said if they

were asked this question.

SunYe would definitely said, "We are extremely bless to have what

God have given us and if SNSD want to debut in America. We

wish them the best of luck."

The girls are just so classy and humble. I've never seen them being

somewhat disrespectful or rude once. That is why Wonder Girls

will forever be my number 1 girl group!

Guest sunmikiwangjang

Wonderfuls, get over it.

There is no way we can judge Tiffany by an article.

Plus, let them succeed with confidence awhile wg succeeds with modesty.(not dissing)

Either way, we should support any group's endeavors to succeed around the world and we should be proud of wg as the first to guide kpop into the american music industry.

OMGGG can't believe tht plastic tiffany sed tht they could do better thn wonder girls...she wishes lmao... at first when she made sum mistakes n i thought she was new tht's why she made those mistakes but now i no tht tiffany never thinks before she speaks. what an IDIOTT

VerboseLolWut.jpg

Guest WGkeon

okay, whats up with allkpop?

The title for that article wasnt "Tiffany thinks SNSD can do better than Wonder Girls outside of Korea"!!!!

Why did allkpop changed the title?!

and i was thinking, phew! the replies are only 42 dont think they will be a fan war since the news is being buried.

But now its 442 replies -.-

Guest luvme06

ok.. *ignores all the comments that are not needed here* *Do it on twitter folks*

LOVE the new EXR Picture!! The girls look absolutely beautiful!! Cannot wait for more pictures :D

Also their live webchat was great. Yubin was so animated and was just giggling and laughing through out the show :D The girls look great! Can't wait for when the concerts start. It's going to be EPIC!!

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

as an idol you should think before you speak, that's all I can say to those who are getting defensive about this whole matter. :rolleyes: Wonder Girls = Great-looking with even better manners & personalities. period. :)

now moving on..

the girls look so beautiful in the SE ads. I see some YuMin love in the 3rd pic and EunAhn love in the 2nd pic. Team Unnies in the 1st picture! :D So Hee's solo shot was so adorable! gosh.. these girls are just super gorgeous! <3 I'm now having a rather big YuMin bias though ever since I saw so many interactions between Yu Bin & Sun Ye in the live chat. Sun Ye was dying to be Yu Bin's partner on WGM. :lol:

is anyone as curious as me to see how Sun Ye's puppy Mindol looks like? she should post up pics of Mindol for all of us to see.

PS: does anyone have a clearer & bigger picture of the Yu Bin & Sun Ye picture? if you do please post it up here. :P

My brother just bought a new phone and its Sony Ericsson Xperia~ I told him

that the Wonder Girl's leader (I told him like that since his clearly not really familiar with our girls~ YET!)

using that phone too and he sound so excited saying "really~?"

LOL, he kinda like Wonder Girls now after Nobody has been repeat playing on my local radio station~

I 'm so proud that day by day, the numbers of Wonderfuls is gaining~~!! yayyyyyyyy~

Guest albi-albi-albi

SNSD Tiffany's Cubed3 Interview is Fake

It has come to the attention of Cubed3 that an unknown source has willingly attempted to portray themselves as Tiffany from Girls' Generation in order to gain attention.

The C3 team is currently working with SMTown/SM Entertainment to get to the bottom of this matter and hopefully an update will be forthcoming in the near future.

In the meantime, Cubed3 would like to extend its apologies to any fans that have been inconvenienced or misled by this article.

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter and please continue to enjoy the regular Nintendo-related news updates on the site.

I hope this cleared all the misunerstanding ^^ becuase whatever was said in the interview.. including about wonder girls was fake !!

nurika and Dechen I hope you will see better side of this 'rudest idol' ^^ she is not that bad as you assume her to be and bdw i think you guys owe her an apologize ^^

I have commented on this before and like to say it again, SNSD and WG as very good friends so lets us fans be too ^^

As a sone, i like to say sorry.

i think we all need to get over this whole situation and stop indirectly dissing members of another group. seriously, what happened to us being "mannerfuls?"

anywayssssss...i might be a little late for this but the live chat was soooooo cute! lol my eyes were fixed on the screen for that whole hour. even though sohee didn't talk very much i can see a little bit of sunmi's randomness has rubbed off on her lol.

favorite sport? "breathing"

"lalalala....i'm hungry"

edit: albi-albi-albi, thank you for coming in here and apologizing on behalf of some sones. we appreciate that. i think both sides could have handled this better so on behalf of the wonderfuls, i apologize as well.

I hope this cleared all the misunerstanding ^^ becuase whatever was said in the interview.. including about wonder girls was fake !!

nurika I hope you will see better side of this 'rudest idol' ^^ she is not that bad as you assume her to be.

I have commented on this before and like to say it again, SNSD and WG as very good friends so lets us fans be too ^^

As a sone, i like to say sorry.

There no need to be sorry , . . I seriously don't get how this got so out of hand. So let move on! &

☆ No artist/member bashing allowed in here.

^I'm just saying Lol

The Sony picture is pretty , we need HQ for sure I want to see more Lim though :) but Sohee is <3 & on a lighter note

yubinsunmi_bump.gif

They are to funny!

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

nurika - really? my best friend has the same reaction when I told him about Wonder Girls endorsing Sony Ercicsson & how Sun Ye has a SE phone. :lol: I too have been using a Sony Ericsson phone for the past couple of years & knowing that WG are the official ambassodors for it makes me feel even happier.

so true. even a couple of my classmates have now turned Wonderfuls after I made them watch the live chat. the charm of our girls is too strong to resist. :lol:

alright to get this thread going.. let's discuss. what movies do you think each Wonder Girls would fit in best with?

Sun Ye - Bride Wars with Ye Eun, Resident Evil

So Hee - The Devil Wears Prada

Ye Eun - Bride Wars with Sun Ye

Yu Bin - 8 Mile, Save The Last Dance

Sun Mi - The Eleventh Hour

Lim - hmm.. I'm not too sure. :P

my choice are random I know.. :lol: how about you guys?

Guest fanwonder

Yeah...i really hope those who bashed Fany apologize to her. She's a victim here and I think we should just get over it and not worsen the relationships between Sones and WonderFuls.

I just stating what I believe in and what I'm supporting but if I offend other ppl~ I'm sorry~

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz77/Ce...nsunmi_bump.gif

watching that gif makes me miss Alien Princess so much~ T_T

Bubbly_Millionheiress: kekeke, I'm proud of the girls too when I heard they endorsing SE, I'm a SE lover but currently I'm using LG coz of BIGBANG~ keke, but u gotta see my bro's face when I told him about him having a same phone as Minjokkie~ its makes me LOL~ hahaha

Archived