Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest kandi

screenshot of the ustream chat.

wondergirlslovebubblet.png

i wish so hee and lim would talk more! =|

- my interpretation on sun ye and yuna kim's relationship was that sun ye knows of her but doesn't want to bother her. They aren't close.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest l33mimi

So hee and Ye Eun just reconfirmed that 2AM and 2PM will be opening acts for their tour. I think yeeun probably got

in trouble for saying to early since JYP is doing his own tour with 2AM which may cause conflict in ticket sales.

Anyways cant wait till their album launching even and U.S Tour. WG HWAINGING

Guest timothy467

Ahh , it's good to see Wondergirls again ! :D

Just watched their live web thingy , and I was soo glueed to the screen for an hourr. :D

Hopee you guys make your comeback fasterr !

Fightiin' ~

the live chat just ended~~ yayyyyy~ Binnie was such a talker~ she;s in good mood~

to bad Park Yosa sitted at the back, if not I guess she will talk even more like always

maybe the reason placing her at the back to make things between Hyerim and Sohee

look least awkward~

but seriously tho, I wish both Mandoo and Hyerim would talk more especially Hyerim~

we would love to hear more from her since some Wonderfuls are in the steps on accepting her~

seeing at the back makes me miss MiSo~ if 4D Alien Princess is around, MiSo would totally be

in their own little world like in the two previous chat~ kekekeke :P

Red hair Binnie with ponytail is beyond CUTE~~!!!! and LOL at YeBin, bickering

just because Binnie doesnt ask Park Yosa to the movies with her~ kekeke :lol:

Park Yosa still using "Saying I Love You" as her ringtones~ looks like she

not gonna change her ringtone until she make a new song~

so, Just make a new song already Yeeun-ah~ kekekeke

I just cant wait for their new album to come out~ kinda sad its just another mini album~

wish for a full album instead but hey, at least we got to hear something new from them~!!

Guest i.said.goodbye

Well now we know that wonder girls are going to have both sexy and cute in their new mv because when asked whether it's going to be sexy or cute they said a bit of both but couldn't reveal anymore.

I'm so excited... I really hope we get some teasers soon!

Guest Lidopreshuzkim

i watched half of it (i missed the other half because my food came >< LOL)

& when they were reading off the list of the cities they were going to be headed to,

i flipped out when sohee said BOSTON, i had the hardest time typing.

i'm soo excited, especially because they'll be performing in both languages<333!

i wasn't as hype'd before, because i was hoping they'd perform in korean too, now they will!! <3

Guest DinosaurMeat

Little cap from the live chat earlier tonight~

WG.jpg

They were just too adorable! Yoobin was very talkative and her new hair is awesome! Love the cherry red hair~

Can't wait to meet them at their SF show. :3

Guest twinzone

[100417] Wondergirls live chat

girroxx123 YTB account

-----

hahaha i'm so happy, part 2 wgs talked about my country (vietnam) and yoobin,sunye said they like vietnam food

Guest seulgi&siwonlovers

According to Yenny or the Wonder Girls, They say that they'll have a special guest feature in their ne Music video? Someone we might know. I wonder who? My first guest going to Sunmi. I hope so, but 100% doubt. Yay the music video going to be cute and sexy no more mature and retro. I can't wait till their comeback!!! Can't wait to see them on Music show winning awards and appearing on variety show and interview. I think a lot of show producers already start calling in to ask WG to be on their show. Who would want World Singers on their show? Rating will skyrocket!!! WG figthing!!!

Guest sunmikiwangjang

2AM and 2PM will be opening for wonder girls but for the first 9 confirmed dates, it will only be 2pm.

2am will be on the jyp tour in May

Guest Stephy18

I think WG are saying that 2AM and 2PM will open for their tour but the first 9 dates releases are only 2PM.

They added more locations and dates so maybe 2AM will open some of those.

I think the special guest in their mv is going to be JYP because later in the chat, sunye was talking about how JYP was learning how to speak in three languages when they were filming. So although they were trying to hide who it was at the beginning. I think sunye unintentional revealed it. But I might be wrong. Plus JYP is always featured in mv or songs with Wonder Girls. So I wouldnt be surprised if its him

Glad to hear that their new concept will be both cute and sexy. Cant wait for comeback!

@Mia_Mia

Oh really...haha...I dont know...I guess we have to wait until May 15 to see :D

Guest Mia_Mia

^

it was yeeun who revealed that about jyp being in the song.... i think the mv special guest they're talking about is perez hitlon..or maybe jobros?... maybe just joe?... who knows..but I cant wait!.... one more whole month...wait is killing me..........

Guest Stephy18

^ Yeah Lim definitely looks prettier with her hair down and styled. She usually ties her hair back tight in a bun, which isn't too appealing on her. She is a very cute girl if you let yourself get to know her better.

Although she could have talked much more. But from what she did say, she seems like a very sweet girl and she looks a little more comfortable now. Little steps at a time and she'll fit totally into wonder girls.

AWW sohee didnt talk that much again...but its okay I know she's the quiet type. I hope sohee opens up more though.

This chat made me really miss sunmi and her 4Dness during the chat tho :(

Oh and I LOVE Yoobin's red cherry hair. It looks so pretty on her. Her pig tails were just so cute. She was so hyper and talkative today.

Guest Agyness

if you didn't catch it , you can watch the entire chat here

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6263505

cute moment at 28:16

Yenny says her favorite sport is ping pong and looks at SunYe

fxyluq.jpg

SunYe mumbles ping pong is Joe :P

Lim's expression is all oooh did unnie just say that XD

ei2pts.jpg

another cute moment... MinAhn stretched their arms as if

synchronised at 27:57

x1ca4x.jpg

Guest SoompiSnoopi

they looked cute in the live chat ! :D

and i can't wait for their concert.

is anyone selling their tickets

or know a site where people sell WG tickets?

i need one for the concert in LA at the palladium.

please pm me .

Guest l33mimi

they looked cute in the live chat ! :D

and i can't wait for their concert.

is anyone selling their tickets

or know a site where people sell WG tickets?

i need one for the concert in LA at the palladium.

please pm me .

why don't you purchase it from ticketmaster/live nation?

Guest Mia_Mia

i love how yeeun still has saying i love you as her ringtone (lol @ sunye's oh my gawd!) ... she said she'd keep it until she released her new song (is that a hint that yeeun could be writing another song soon?) ... (love how sunye said saying i love you was a great song)..

new MV is going to have a lot of costume changes...because yeeun said their looks keep changing in the music video...excited!..

Archived