Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vietboi_tuan

There is so much confusion!!

I'm very disappointed in how JYPE is handling this. I want to believe that

this is their first time so they don't know. But then again JYP always

have a concert in the U.S.

I'm not buying VIP tickets cause

1. I don't have the money

2. I don't know if we are guarantee to have more than at least 10 minute with the girls.

For those who did buy VIP tickets, I hope you guys get to meet the girls and 2PM for

awhile and get front row seat. Because that is just not fair for you to pay 3x the

amount and get the same or even worst seat then people like me.

Guest tnamphel

i just bought 3 tickets to the one in dc, Orchestra Row E,

YEAH!!!! Can't wait!! June, come fast!!

Hey did you buy the $35 seats??? I have been trying to buy tickets since yesterday but it keep showing me the $150 one.

Hey everyone!!

Is anyone going to the concert in NY?? The presale started yesterday i think.. but i was wondering tat everyone is talking abt a meet and greet and vip tickets. Do they have that for the NY concert too?? And the NY concert is in Hammerstein Ballroom so I was wondering wat is the best seating(like close to the stage) coz i went there before for a jingle ball thing and there's like no seats on the floor. So will that be the same for this concert?? I dont mind standing as long as i am close to the stage.

I'm going to the one in NY. I got my ticket yesterday for general admission. I don't think there's a VIP one for the NY show. I think its first come first serve so get there early so you can be close to the stage.

you said no seats right? Guess that means we are standinggg

Okay I'm going to the NYC show (Hammerstein Ballroom) :)

But I want to sit on the First Mezz. I went to the venue website, and it says that even though your ticket may have a seat number and row etc. on it, it's still done as a first come first serve basis (Basically GA, but with seats) Does anyone know if this is accurate?? I'm confused :(

Yeah im confused too but if its general admission then its first come first serve. So if you get there early you can be close to the stage...idont think there's seat. So you got to stand

OK, I want to go to the NYC show, right?

I am SOOOO confused! with this ticket stuff, and the whole VIP thing, I want to everything dwn and settled before I buy ANYTHING. So, if anyone whose going to the NYC show, and already bought their tickets or whoever already got their tickets, please help to understand this ticket situation.

I really, REALLY want to have VIP tickets, to meet the girls and PM (gah!).

So, yeah can anyone help me. Or just give me a break down of what you know/understand so far. Thanks!

i dont think there's a VIP one for the NY show. Cuz when i went on ticketmaster to buy the ticket there's wasn't a section to buy VIP for NY but when i check out the other show for Dallas and such there was VIP

Guest tricia07_ann

wow....now i'm really confused. I called tickmaster twice and they said my ticket is VIP, even though i bought it for the DC concert before VIP became available and I just chose the $150 option. My confirmation doesn't say VIP, but the ticket has a VI20.50 on it. I don't know if the VI stands for VIP? I'm row A...so has anyone bought a VIP ticket for DC? Does it say VIP anywhere on it?

i had that too,there was no VIP option wen i bought my ticket,so it means my tix is VIP too.i hope so..

actually my tix will come in mail,so i dunno yet wat it'll look like.but im goin to call them to make sure my ticket is a VIP,coz ill be damn angry if its not.

For the D.C concert & I checked, VIP seat is around K & H (now) , so it not even close to the stage (what the use

in calling VIP for?) Also Is this true that buying the VIP ticket , there be a meet & greet? Because I will only buy VIP if this is true. It just be me & my sister , we want a closer seat to the stage but I don't see that happening since it seem like it all fill. I am having such a hard time with this, I really wish JYPE released some clear Info before they put tickets up for presale & such. I really don't want to wait til the tickets be all sold out. x(

yes i saw that too yesterday,i was just checkin' to see eventhough i bought my tix already,juz 2 see if there was a closest seat available,i do hope wen they say VIP(meet & greet& photo with tour gift) they rili mean it,u can see it on the upper right side of the screen on the site,the options on ONSALES DATE&TIME, TICKET PRICES , PLEASE NOTE(this one expalins abt VIP).

have u bought urs?

i just bought 3 tickets to the one in dc, Orchestra Row E,

YEAH!!!! Can't wait!! June, come fast!!

cool! ill see u there,im in Row C,is urs a VIP?

Hey did you buy the $35 seats??? I have been trying to buy tickets since yesterday but it keep showing me the $150 one.

i dont think they are selling the $35 tix yet,i checked to see,it always say error,i think they are selling the $150 seats/VIP vacant first b4 selling $35seats

Guest xvampireknight

So last night, I coudlnt sleep because I panicked over something...

I read the meet and greet was from 1-2PM somewhere.. but I bought the ticket for a Friday, which means I'm still im school from 1-2PM.... Can someone confirm that the LA meet and greet is after 2 PM?!

Guest stepdaughter

cool! ill see u there,im in Row C,is urs a VIP?

no my ticket is just the $35 one. hehe not bad~ B)

Guest EternalELF

for anyone that asked, the VIP tickets do have MVIPPR on them

ugh for the sf one, they better let us in early, like after we're done with the meet and greet.

i kinda dont want my VIP ticket anymore if its like this

Guest stepdaughter

i clicked the livenation button, the code was popstar, it all went smoothly.

Guest tricia07_ann

no my ticket is just the $35 one. hehe not bad~ B)

ur tix cost $35 for being Row E??? damn how did u do that??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just called ticketmaster in DC,told them & ask abt my ticket if its a VIP,they say its NOT!!!!!! i just effin' spend that much money,& i dont even get to spend a damn time with d artist!!! MotherF#%$%^^&***&%@!#^%$#@&*^%$@#&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hate this S#I+!!!! this si ridiculous!!!

Guest qs916

^I just got off the phone with a supervisor. I explained the entire process and how confusing it was that the VIP status changed after the fact people bought the $150 tix. Apparently, they can't do anything about it now. Tickets are already shipped out. :( Orders can't be cancelled and are non-refundable.

^Oh, she probably got the level 2, row e....in the middle back of the room.

Guest tricia07_ann

^ so i guess the ones that ordered earlier b4 VIP option came out its rili not a VIP??

but y that lady rep i talked to me 2 wanted cancel my order though,i forgot to ask if its refundable but i know its not so didnt bother..

:(

can someone call ticketmaster or JYPE or anyone bout VIP tickets in LA (or give me their number so i can call)?!? cuz i reallyyyy want to know wheter or not we get front seats . i want a conformation before i buy anything!!!!!

& im confused.. is VIP a fake?? or just the DC one isn't really VIP?

Guest stepdaughter

nah, im in the first level and since my tickets are 1,3,5 on row E, im almost in the center. pretty happy about the result, im not too far away from the stage, i will take tons of pics!!!

seating_orchestra.gif

Guest tricia07_ann

nah, im in the first level and since my tickets are 1,3,5 on row E, im almost in the center. pretty happy about the result, im not too far away from the stage, i will take tons of pics!!!

http://www.warnertheatre.com/IMAGES/seating_orchestra.gif

ur near me,im Row C 112,see u there

u have FB btw? wer are u comin from wen u go to DC?

@J.Love.K > im not sure how ur VIP tix goes but ours in DC,there was a confusion,they sell some tix for $150,i kinda thot that that price is equivalent to VIP,but after couple hrs the VIP tix came out,it was chaos! im stil angry at ticketmaster,they sure fooled us!

Guest h0ney_xT

has anyone called JYPE to ask? Because I want to get VIP tickets for the NY show as well but according to what people are experiencing here, it doesn't look like thats going to happen. T_T Is it really first come first serve? -_- whats the point of paying more money if you dont even get good seats?

Guest tnamphel

i clicked the livenation button, the code was popstar, it all went smoothly.

Thank you so much...i got my tickets...Orch Row M...humm how far is row M?

Guest qoxie

Yahoo Taiwan reproduction: http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/100407/8/23fio.html

Actual TVBS article: http://www.tvbs.com.tw/news/news_list.asp?...20100407082042#

WONDERGIRLS comes to Taiwan; hotels compete for business

TVBS Updated: 2010/04/07 08:20 Lin Hsin-Chieh

South Korean girl-group WONDERGIRLS of 'Nobody' fame in Asia is about to come to Taiwan for promotions for the first time. The Hallyu wave in Taiwan is an enormous force &, in revealing their arrival date at such an eleventh hour, all the major hotels are in a dogfight, fawning & beefing up in hopes of attracting WONDERGIRLS' registration. The fans have begun preparations even earlier, with online forums starting to make posters & cloth banners so as to actively welcome their idols.

In year-end banquets & wedding performances, as well as for comic effect on TV, 'Nobody' has created a mimicry craze locally. It also enticed the song's performer, Korean girl-group WONDERGIRLS to eagerly come to Taiwan. End-April is the period chosen. This is their first visit & although their itinerary is a super-secret, all the major hotels are nonetheless actively competing in hopes of luring the celebs to stay with them.

TVBS reporter Lin Hsin-Chieh: "Previously when SUPERJUNIOR came to Taiwan, [they] stayed in this 30-square meter Executive Suite. As for restaurants, not only was [the hotel] extremely considerate, [it] also arranged for a Korean-conversant private housekeeper. The hotel floor also had 24-hour security staff to maintain the artistes' privacy."

To compete for WONDERGIRLS's business, the 5-star Grand Hyatt hotel is presenting the deluxe suite that previously received Lee Young Ae, as well as emphasizing all-weather security personnel for protection. The Sheraton hotel, so beloved by Western guests, is emphasizing a separate entrance that is specially designed to safeguard superstars. Next up is the Sherwood hotel, so beloved by Korean film stars, which specially arranges for an exclusive 'Hangul' housekeeper as part of its full service.

Hotel industry pro Yang Shang-Lien: "We here will go all-out to win them over to check in [with us]. We here will specially engage a Korean-speaking private housekeeper, so as to provide them the most attentive service."

Beyond the scurrying hotel industry, the fans have begun preparations even earlier, with online WONDERGIRLS forums already starting to divide the workload. Whether they be cloth banners, cheer placards, etc. the item lists are being readied for their production. Reportedly for this WONDERGIRLS promotion of their new album, there will be more than the usual meet-&-greet sessions & TV-program bookings. Most awaited is the private excursion to sample the Taiwan delicacies & to sightsee across the island.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Taiwan WFs mobilizing (Google-translated from Chinese; no website registration required to lurk there).

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...=1&ie=UTF-8

Archived