[collab] S N S D - Gee - For The Guys! (audition Thread)

Guest dailypanda!

Guest SMtraineeWannaBe

UPDATE!

Panda dongsaeng is having way too much stress put onto his life due to exams! there for his JIMI HYUNG will be temperarally taking over his spot in looking over this collab for a short amount of time until panda is done with his exams!

GREAT GREAT GREAT apologize to Ninja1.....but we are using BENSON/FUMA'S INSTRUMENTAL!

http://www.box.net/shared/b5frnxidcx

please refer to me if you have any further qurstions!

ALL MY CONTACT INFORMATION IS IN MY SIGNATURE! or you are also welcome to pm me!

.:JIMI:.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys your mixer here...

Thanks to jimi dongseng for taking care of this while i was busy slaving over school work....

it's about to heat up right now so I suggest everyone get their clips in ASAP so i can mix before my work piles up and then you come after the mixer which is me lol

college is fun but then the work load is a......insert vulgarity here....

take care bye!!!

i finnshed my part with mine already...and i also have a cold now.. on a good note, snsd has released an official instrumental this will not affect. same key i can change it to fit our version so ^ ^ no more random vocal cuts lol.

Guest dailypanda!

LOL.

Jimi was supposed to take over... but he's gone MIA... XD

We're waiting for his clips I believe, but we've got everyone else's

and daaaaaang.... it sounds pretty good! I think it will be done by the end of this week.

Do you guys want to release it on Valentine's Day?! LOL.

I don't really care either way, just hurry up and get your clips in JIMI HYUNG!

i just noticed now at the end of seohyun and tiffany's part they are saying "girl" which sounds like gur...but still i was singing girl

XD

o well i sound weird anyways

Hey guys since Jimi has been LITERALLY over the place and on top of that being sick and stuff... cut him some slack...hes gonna get em to me asap! so yea in the mean time... your clips are sounding awesome

and on top of that hahaha you make me crazy in puttin them together but tis all good cuz im ceejay and i cant do my best to make you sound good lol

hahahaha so just sit back and sit tight.... all you boys have gfs? cuz when this releases on valentines the girls are gonna be all over you!

you never know maybe the girls generation might come on here and hear it!!! do i hear ultimate collab?!?!?! hahahha jk

Guest SMtraineeWannaBe

hey..... sry everyone for not being able to record.... ive been in the hospital for the past few days recovering.... ive had a really bad fit of the flu..... and my temp shot up to like 104........ and plus i had strep throat..... so i culdnt sing anyways

:tears: im SOOOOOOO SRY!!!!!

ive been meaning to get on skype to tell u guys..... but i havent been able to get a hold of my laptop......... IM SRY!

im getting alot better n i shuld be going home tomorrow morning..... but idk if im going to be able to record..... im soooo sry u guys!!!! i feel like a failure/letdown to everyone.... T___T CURSE MY BAD HEALTH!

sry sry sry!!

Guest dailypanda!

It's okay JIMI!!!!!

Feel better!

Nahhh, don't worry about it!

We don't blame you for being sick!

And if anyone does... I'll beat them up! lol

i wasnt getting mad..i was just wondering cuz i didnt know what was goin gon haha

get better dude and dont sing until your better cuz singing will only get it worse =)

Guest SMtraineeWannaBe

im sry to everyone in advance bc i single handed am going to.... destroy this collab....

i sound really really really REALLY bad....

i wasnt going to be home over the weekend... so i decided to record while i was still home.... n i m.... still recovering from bronchitis and strep throat...... T____T so................. ima sound like..................................................... *fill in blank with your choice of bad words*

sry sry sry

first off you shouldnt be singing then, cause you'll just irratate your throat and that could cost you your career, and secondly, if you do sing, it will be alright we understand =]... PS: ill pick up the slack LOL.

Guest SMtraineeWannaBe

it is already done being mixed.... MALE GEE MEMBERS! if u are interested (or are soooo anxious u cant wait anymore) to hear the collab first! then i can pm u a private link to the collab..... for UR LISTENING PLEASURES ONLY! THIS IS NOT TO BE DISTRIBUTED OR POSTED UNTIL PANDA'S FINAL DECISION TO POST THE COLLAB! (which im assuming is Valentine's day)

:)

sorry for the LONG wait

Guest dailypanda!

Yes... Sorry everyone. Due to various factors, I had a lot of trouble finding the time

to keep working on this. I thank Christina for helping and especially Jimi for all his hard work.

Jimi did a great job with mixing and I'm eternally grateful for his kindness in taking over for

a little while... even though he had some troubles as well.

Thanks everyone for your hard work. Let's work together again soon =]

The final song will be released very soon!

Archived