Do You Think White People Are Better Looking Than Asian People

Guest Rhutheius

Guest noodlenoodle
Most anime characters look CAUCASIAN- NOT ASIAN!!!!! F****** TALL richard simmons WHITE POINTED NOSE BIG BLUE EYED BLONDE HAIR ANIME CHARACTERS DON'T LOOK F****** ASIAN!!!!! WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CASTED A WHITE PERSON AS GOKU?!!!!! LOOK AT F****** CLOUD OR SEPHIROTH OR WHOEVER!!!!

THIS IS NOT ABOUT PERSONAL PREFERENCE OR WHO YOU THINK IS BETTER LOOKING-IT'S ABOUT WHAT LOOKS MOST LIKE THE CHARACTER!!!!!

AND DON'T GET OFFENDED BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO REASON TO- JUST ACCEPT THE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-BOYFRIEND

You are so narrow-minded. Are you implying asian people can only have flat noses? And to the title question - it's all personal preference but for me it's a no.

P.S. That guy cast as Goku looks nothing like him, he isn't even ripped.

The guy who look is playing goku looks like a geek <_<;

& answer to your question.

No, beauty is beauty and it is found everywhere.

However I think asians can pull of cosplay ALOT better than most white people.

Asian features imo, usually are VERY versatile.

Look at the makeup threads for example.

Those japanese threads, where a average looking girl daps makeup circle lenses + and is suddenly gorgeous you can't really

get that sort of transformation in most white people unfortunately since they usually have a greater variety of features imo.

(but really depends on their heritage)

And i'm white & this is my opinion from my observations.

Guest i-kandi

Those are stereotypes. Sure, many Asians DO have flat noses and small eyes, but many Asians ALSO have large eyes and sharp noses. Don't listen to him. :rolleyes:

Guest i-kandi
Most anime characters look CAUCASIAN- NOT ASIAN!!!!! F****** TALL richard simmons WHITE POINTED NOSE BIG BLUE EYED BLONDE HAIR ANIME CHARACTERS DON'T LOOK F****** ASIAN!!!!! WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CASTED A WHITE PERSON AS GOKU?!!!!! LOOK AT F****** CLOUD OR SEPHIROTH OR WHOEVER!!!!

THIS IS NOT ABOUT PERSONAL PREFERENCE OR WHO YOU THINK IS BETTER LOOKING-IT'S ABOUT WHAT LOOKS MOST LIKE THE CHARACTER!!!!!

AND DON'T GET OFFENDED BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO REASON TO- JUST ACCEPT THE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-BOYFRIEND

Explain this.

6070100_1073343250.jpg

Hint:There's no photoshop.

Also, along with Caucasians having large eyes, I know a great many with eyes that squint almost as bad as your stereotypical Asian. Look, in a forum full of Asians who have been or live in Asia, as upposed to you, who have probably not even set foot on Asian soil, let alone be Asian, I think your losing, dear friend.

=_=

lol?

There's no need for a comparison such as this, because it'll only lead to endless arguments. *sigh*

Everyone's has their own personal view.

As for me, I think everyone is the same really [beauty-wise]. I could care less who's better looking~ :/

People just add on "stuff" to increase beauty. I think everyone has a natural beautiful side to them, they just don't realize it haha.

Guest mechant-lapin

Hey boyfriend dude, unless your average caucasian person looks like masha tyelna, I don't think anime/manga characters were white-inspired.

`

Guest colloquy

Both races are good. But I have the feeling that this rather racist question isn't exactly the intent of the topic. I suppose it has more to do with manga, since you're debating wheter Goku is japanese or caucasian.

Imho, I think Goku is obviously Asian. What kind of Caucasian parent names their kid Goku? Maybe I missed something there, since I did not watch Dragonball on account of it being kinda lame.

But, you're right. A lot of the manga characters look Caucasian, and I doubt that some of them had the time to dye their hair and shove contact lens in their eyes. But you gotta understand that manga artists take a lot of liberty with the coloring, and their drawings are not as detailed as their American counterparts.

Personally, I don't really care. Asians take western tales all the time for plays and movies and insert them with an all Asian cast. A story is a story. It isn't supposed to seclude people due to their race. Some historical things probably should be kept specific, but other than that, I think its narrowminded to say that since the stories are Asian, they should be played only by Asians.

I think the reason most people don't like the remakes is because they tend to be of B-movie quality. But, you have to keep in mind that it doesn't necessarily taint the source material. Its the same as movie adaptations of books, Broadway plays, superhero comics, etc.

Guest bliZZard -x

lol. i'm gonna act a little uncivilised here to bring sense to the thread starter's multi personalities:

We get your point.

It's just that...

Cartoons/anime are drawn by hand. It's an mangaka's/artist's style of drawing a character.

It doesn't matter whether the actor looks like the actual anime character or not. It's whether he/she acts like the character from the original plot. Sure, appearance is unavoidable. But jeez. Do you see people with large eyes, 2D circles in their eyes with the ability to fire turtle hadoukens, blast half of the planet into pieces, change hair colour in an instant after growling in constipated faces? Face it. It's entertainment.

Who cares whether they ressemble them or not.

Entertainment matters most. :mellow:

I suddenly wonder what the link to the thread title is.

Shouldn't it be renamed as....

"Do the actors used in Dragonball or anime live action movies look alike to their original character designs?"

Your points hold substance, but little true to the actual question, "Do you think white people are better looking than asian people?"

What you're trying to do...

is to evoke a racial conflict that has already failed.

now people, quit replying.

or the trolling is gonna get worse.

LOL. THIS IS FUNNY.

Why don't they find a half asian half white person. Like if it were a girl, they could use Leah Dizon. (;

Which race looks better depends on who's judging.. Most likely someone's gonna think their own race is better..

Guest Whateva

White people, as in plain American? Or does this include European people too? You can't really say "White People" are better looking looking than Asians, since each race has it's own fair share of ugly and beautiful. I still don't know why people use the term "White People". What about Tan people? or Orange People? With that said, I find that Eurasians are the best looking.

-BOYFRIEND

How old are you?

Come back to the forum when you learn how to answer properly.

Everyone has different views that can be expressed in a modest manner,

whether open or close-minded- ALL CAPS is ridiculous.

Great move as the topic starter

Guest soominie

Yeah.. even if the characters look Caucasian, I think the movie would be better with Asians.

Like every other movie/drama, e.g. Hana Yori Dango and Death Note!

Guest Chanellas

Artist draw Anime characters with big eyes because it portrays emotion much more easier, not because they want them to look Caucasian.

Example: "I Am Legend". In case you didn't know this, the character played by Will Smith, Robert Neville, is originally white. Will Smith is black. Know why they put him in that role, even though he's not like the original character? Because he brings in the box office ratings, and the loads of money. Not because he's black and the studio executives want to bring down "White America". I'm not saying racism doesn't exist, it does... But it sure doesn't help the problem of racism when people blow little things like this out of the water.

Archived