Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

the girl who! Thank you so much for posting the articles.smile.gif  GHJ is one of my favorite actresses. Her acting is superb and flawless.  I’m glad that she still maintained her good friendship with In Sung when he is still in the military services and up until now. Hope to see In Sung and GHJ in a drama or movie together soon.  In Sung is really a sweet guy that almost everyone whom got contacted with him are always have good things to says about him.  If Kwon Bob is not working out I hope In Sung will move forward to another movie production, The King sound nice.

Additional Photos from Show King Recording 

FiNhS.jpg

DxouO.jpg

OOBzF.jpg

2Qumg.jpg

LOvDk.jpg

3UxvZ.jpg

TlsOW.jpg

Source: news.donga.com

EDIT: Hi willenette, I totally forgot about seeing Soo Mi ssi on WHB.  laugh.gifWow, can’t believe that In Sung still maintained his friendship with Soo Mi all these years.  I'm so looking forward for the show and you’re right about this it’s In Sung first talk show ever. We all will need to watch this. Need to mark down my calendar.Gosh I so miss him I want to see him in a drama or movie now.

the girl who! Thank you so much for posting the articles.*quoted image*  GHJ is one of my favorite actresses. Her acting is superb and flawless.  I’m glad that she still maintained her good friendship with In Sung when he is still in the military services and up until now. Hope to see In Sung and GHJ in a drama or movie together soon.  In Sung is really a sweet guy that almost everyone whom got contacted with him are always have good thing to say about him.  If Kwon Bob is not working out I hope In Sung will move forward to another movie production, The King sound nice.

aigooo I love In Sung & Hyun Jung unnie ... they're seriously one of my fav k-drama couples ! loved these two on Spring Days :wub: ... she loves our In Sung a lot and he's so loyal and lovely towards her ... I love how their friendship wasn't affected after continuous dating rumors ... love them! :lol:

and ... tlaking about The King ... omo omo OMONAAAA! :lol:

K-news Reports on Ha Ji Won Possibly Reuniting with Jo In Sung for Upcoming Drama The King

hg-2.jpg

I try to avoid posting about casting rumors, unless it’s something too good to be true and I need to squeal about it here otherwise I might go insane. K-news have been reporting today that THE ultimate chemistry-filled onscreen pairing might be reunited for another go around. Hopefully this time nowhere near Bali. Jo In Sung and Ha Ji Won have been in discussions for an upcoming Wed-Thurs MBC drama premiering in March 2012 called The King. My brain short circuited somewhere between the words Sung and Ha. I don’t ship these two in real life and am certain they are just good friends, but ZOMG the chemistry between them onscreen can melt your panties plus the rest of your lingerie in the drawer. YOU MAKE THIS HAPPEN KOREA!

As much as I love Binnie (way more than I love Jo In Sung), but his chemistry with Ha Ji Won in Secret Garden was like a pale imitation of what she had with Jo In Sung in What Happened in Bali. If Jae Min and Soo Jung went to hell, I was right there alongside them for the ride. The King will be helmed by the PD for Damo and written by the screenwriter for Beethoven Virus. Supposedly Jo In Sung’s post-MS comeback project, the movie Fist, has been shelved after running into funding difficulties. Ha Ji Won just wrapped the ping pong movie Korea with Bae Doo Na. I think this is the drama gods way of clearing the schedule for these two beautiful people to reunite and make me (and a good majority of Korea) happy.

Source : A Koala's Playground

huh??? They're not talking about the same "The King" ??? the one from Beethoven Virus writer or the Hong Sisters "The King" ??? now I'm confused :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

EDIT : I think The King it's the new Hong Sisters drama ... and it will be directed by Lee Jae Kyu ( Beethoven Virus & Damo PD) w00t.gifw00t.gif

RUMOR HAS IT! Ha Ji-won and Jo In-sung to reunite for MBC’s The King

ha-ji-won_jo-in-sung.jpg

Sports Seoul is reporting that Ha Ji-won and Jo In-sung are likely to be cast in the starring roles in the Hong Sisters penned drama which is a rom-com about an arranged marriage between two people from North and South Korea who find love through many obstacles. Both actors garnered a lot of attention for their work in the 2004 hit drama What Happened in Bali. The coupling between their respective characters garnered even more popularity which they’ve banked on by starring in CFs, ads, and making special appearances together over the years. They received offers and, while it seems likely that they will agree to participate, they have not officially confirmed anything.

We all know Ha Ji-won has been shopping for her follow up drama to her megahit drama Secret Garden and Jo In-sung has also been shopping for a project since being discharged. He actually had a film in the works, but production has been postponed. I’m hesitant to get too excited about this because so many names have been thrown around for this drama (Lee Seung-gi, Lee Byung-hun, etc.), but they have all fallen through. I’m sure they will find some high profile names to star because, come on, look who’s involved, but I’d like to finally some names we can commit to.

Source : Tumblr

the girl who! I read the rumor on In Sung oppa and Ji Won unnie on the possible of pairing up for the drama ‘The King’ and I was so delighted and now all we need is the confirmation.w00t.gif  I think there is a high chance that we will see the BALI COUPLE wub.gif again since the movie Kwon Bob still having problems and is still unresolved. Thanks for posting the article and the write up from koalasplayground and I so agreed with what she said.  If BALI COUPLE got to reunited in the drama my next wish is the reuniting of the Madeleine Couple aka Hera Couple.  In Sung Oppa we hope to see you on screen in March 2012

3 Black Yak CF videos that I believe have not posted on the thread:

[ 1 ]   [ 2 ]   [ 3 ]

the girl who! I read the rumor on In Sung oppa and Ji Won unnie on the possible of pairing up for the drama ‘The King’ and I was so delighted and now all we need is the confirmation.*quoted image*  I think there is a high chance that we will see the BALI COUPLE *quoted image* again since the movie Kwon Bob still having problems and is still unresolved. Thanks for posting the article and the write up from koalasplayground and I so agreed with what she said.  If BALI COUPLE got to reunited in the drama my next wish is the reuniting of the Madeleine Couple aka Hera Couple.  In Sung Oppa we hope to see you on screen in March 2012

3 Black Yak CF videos that I believe have not posted on the thread:

[ 1 ]   [ 2 ]   [ 3 ]

awww dear! thanks a lot for the vids .... hahaha I'm also super excited about the news! let's pray together :lol:

Jo In Sung + Ha Ji Won + Hong Sisters + Lee Jae Kyu PD = OMFG!!! BEST DRAMA OF 2012

Guest fofissimaju

Zo In Sung will appear on a TV show

r9pslk.jpg

Actor Zo In Sung will appear on SBS Power FM’s Gong Hyung Jin’s Cine Town as a guest on November 24.

Zo In Sung will talk about his life on acting and his secret private things on the show.

His fans have been paying lots of attention. They have posted messages on SNS and the online message board of the show.

Gong Hyung Jin’s Cine Town will be aired on November 24 at 11 a.m. over the live internet radio.

Source: http://en.korea.com/?p=299541

OMG, I hope they will star together once again in a drama. What Happened in Bali is my favorite korean drama! ^^

Zo In Sung will appear on a TV show

*quoted image*

Actor Zo In Sung will appear on SBS Power FM’s Gong Hyung Jin’s Cine Town as a guest on November 24.

Zo In Sung will talk about his life on acting and his secret private things on the show.

His fans have been paying lots of attention. They have posted messages on SNS and the online message board of the show.

Gong Hyung Jin’s Cine Town will be aired on November 24 at 11 a.m. over the live internet radio.

Source: http://en.korea.com/?p=299541

OMG, I hope they will star together once again in a drama. What Happened in Bali is my favorite korean drama! ^^

Hi 'fofissimaju, thanks for posting this here. Gosh, how I missed JIS back on the small screen again! Looking forward to this show as much as can't wait for his next drama..... :mellow:

Hello everyone ^_^

Jo In Sung, love calls from movies and dramas

photo208162.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong is in happy misery with all the calls he's been getting from movies and dramas.

Jo In-Seong was discharged from the Air Force in May and decided on his upcoming project as "Kwon Bob". However, as investment matters are delaying the shoot and his comeback.

Therefore, it is highly possible that he might choose something else in the meanwhile.

It seems that he is thinking about IHQ's movie called, "Cold" which is based on the Swine Flu and directed by Kim Seong-soo from "Musar" and "Beat".

Also, it seems that producer Lee Jae-kyu has offered a role in his upcoming MBC drama "The King".

Source : Hancinema

fofissimaju thank you for posting the article and willenette I can’t wait to see In Sung on the shows.

Thanks the girl who! for posting the article. It’s so good to hear that our In Sung oppa got love calls from movie and dramas.  I hope he will accept both ‘The King’ and ‘Cold’.

baba coffee magazine covers 

Ltv7i.jpg

0QLhu.jpg

credit: woongjin

outback steakhouse ads

FkCbk.jpg

3Z2rq.jpg

credit: outback.co.kr

In Sung newly permed hair look so cute *quoted image* 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! xD I'm just dying xD his permed hair is the talk of the town right now hahahaha ... I'm agree with you dear, I think he looks cute ( in a funny way ... ) :lol:

and now ... his excuses :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jo In Sung, shocking new hair is “struggle to escape from boredom”

jo_in_sung_radio.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung‘s transformation with permed curly hair shocked the female fans.

Jo In sung showed up at the SBS Power FM ‘Gong Hyung Jin’s CineTown’ on November 24th with permed hair and a pair of large frame glasses.

At Jo In Sung’s huge transformation, DJ Gong Hyung Jin seemed jealous saying, “If an average person gets that hairdo, people would point fingers at him, but because you’re Jo In Sung, you seem to carry it well”.

Jo In Sung answered, “It’s a little bit of a struggle to escape from the boreddom of everyday life. I was trying to get away from boredom even if with a change in hairstyle”.

Jo In sung also added, “I lost some weight recently. I try and control what I eat as an actor. So naturally I lost some weight”.

Gong Hyung Jin said in response, “I’m an actor, so how come I don’t lose weight? You’re skin looks good so I don’t think it’s health issues. But personally would like to see you gain a little weight”.

Source : Kpopfever

In Sung on SBS Power FM Gong Hyung Jin Cine Town

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credits: nate and daum.net 

In Sung newly permed hair look so cute *quoted image* 

Hi shaylaman, thanks for posting these photos when he guested in this radio show. He mentioned here that he enjoys listening to Lee So Ra’s music. This was aired last 24th of November, yesterday. He requested Lee So Ra’s “Gloomy Sunday” - he said he loves this song. He confirmed himself as a big fan of Lee So Ra. :lol:

oh gosh .. is he alone? xD oppa , where are you right now??? * packing my bags * :lol:

Jo In Sung would like to be in a relationship

20111125_joinsung_1.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung recently guested on SBS Power FM‘s ‘Gong Hyung Jin’s Cinetown‘, where he was asked why he wasn’t in a relationship. His response was, “I wish people around me would introduce me to girls. If I meet someone I like, I will be more than happy to be in one“.

“I spend 360 of the 365 days of the year with my friends. I met up with them a few days ago and we asked ourselves why we live the way we do“, he joked.

“Do you want to be in a relationship?” Gong Hyung Jin continued to ask him.

“Yes, I do,” he said. “Especially when I’m sick. Whenever I was down with the flu, or when I was in the army, that’s when I really ached for a girlfriend the most. It was then I realized why people get married. I think I would feel better if I had a girlfriend by my side,” he added.

Source : Allkpop

Guest blue_cat

Jo In Sung proves himself as a big fan of Lee So Ra: “Her voice tone reflects winter”

20111124_1322103221_67862400_1.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung says that he enjoys listening to Lee So Ra’s music.

In the episode of SBS Radio Power FM’s Kong Hyung Jin’s Cinetown that aired on the 24th of November, Jo appeared in horn-rimmed glasses and curly hair.

Jo requested Lee So Ra’s “Gloomy Sunday,” saying, “I love the movie that has this music as a soundtrack. The movie has good music, especially this song, ‘Gloomy Sunday.’”

“Lee has a voice tone that reflects winter. Well, it’s winter now, and I think her voice goes well for a day like this. Choosing this music might be a little ‘gloomy,’ but I find it attractive.”

“Besides this song, I enjoy listening to Lee’s other songs these days, like ‘track 9,’” confirming himself as a big fan of Lee So Ra.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys like his new hair? I liked it, but prefer his hair like when he filmed "A Dirty Carnival", I think that hairstyle fits him better!

:D

the girl who! thanks for the articles.biggrin.gif He changed his hairstyles because of boredom from everyday life…hahahha…I hope In Sung oppa will be in a relationship soon.  So you’re packing your bags? ummm…what about Joong Ki oppa?tongue.gif

Thanks willenette for the info. Lee So Ra had a great voice but I was surprised that In Sung requested the song Gloomy Sundaylaugh.gif

blue_cat thanks for posting the article and the YT link to the song Track 9. I think his permed hair looked cute but I like his past hairstyles more. 

Additional Photos:

i0UVt.jpg

h2jwQ.jpg

Credit: joinsung@DC  

*** I felt sad & bad reading this news..............The sadder I feel when I saw RAIN's movie might be affected here also because of this investment problem.....I hope not. I hope Jo In Sung can find another one to do soon to compensate for this movie. :sweatingbullets:<_<

Why is Jo In-seong's "Kwon Bob" taking so long?

201112020948571122_1.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong's comeback project, "Kwon Bob", has been indefinitely postponed.

"Kwon Bob" is a KRW 1.5 billion action movie in which Jo In-Seong and Lee Yeon-hee were to star in.

However, CJ Entertainment, the movie's investor and distributor, has requested a review of their investment in the movie.

This is because the movie "Sector 7", which CJ invested in this year, didn't do as well as it was expected. There were also problems with investments in the movies "My Way" and "Flight: Closer to the Sun", which are due to be released next year.

A CJ official said, "It is true that "Kwon Bob" has been put on hold. We notified them that it was difficult to produce the movie this year and we will talk about it again next year".

As the movie "Kwon Bob" is being indefinitely delayed the productions team decided that they couldn't make Jo In-Seong wait any longer.

"We planned on starting the shoot in October but as we are getting more and more delayed, we have decided we can't make the actor wait any longer".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

That is soo sad.. I am still hoping that the project will push through even on a later date.. I hope the rumored Hong sisters drama with him and HJW will be confirmed so he can work on it first while waiting for Kwon Bob. I know he must be aching to go back to work and his fans are highly anticipating his return.

Jo In Sung: "I Have Dated After Debuting"

by: jbarky 

ggc30.jpg

Jo In Sung honestly revealed facts about his past dating experiences. On one of the new general service channels, he appeared on a talk how called, “Korean Style Talk Show, Shocking.” On the episode he talked about stories he had not revealed before that showed his humanity.

He was asked the question, “After debuting as an actor have you ever been in a relationship?” and replied, “Yes.” He also answered questions about his honest opinions on scandals and dating. Also, he talked about what he sees in a woman.

The “Korean Style Talk Show Shocking” will broadcast on December 7.

Currently Jo In Sung is modeling for Black Yak, a brand for hiking/mountaineering clothes. (Hiking/Mountaineering clothes are very popular in South Korea.)

Credit: soompi news

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jo In sung, “Kim C calls me chicken”, another surprising friendship

BY CERIDWEN

4ZMDk.jpg

Jo In Sung‘s easy going side was revealed.

Actor Jo In sung appeared on Channel A‘s talk show ‘Shocking’(MC’s Kim Soo Mi, Shin Hyun Joon, Tak Jae Hoon, & Sa Kang) which will air on December 7th.

MC Kim Soo Mi, who has been expressing her infinite affection for Jo In Sung through many programs and interviews, took care of Jo In Sung in person also, checking up on his condition and helping him with advice on his worries.

On top of it, the family-like mood that the 4 MC’s created for a comfortable program really relaxed Jo In Sung who does not usually appear on talk shows or variety shows, making it possible for Jo In Sung to share more about himself.

As if to thank the MC’s for all of the efforts, Jo In Sung shared many stories he never shared on air, affording more light on Jo In Sung as a person rather than as a star.

Jo In Sung talked about his special friend, singer Kim C, who calls him ‘jjoda’ (a slang for a pushover) and also a touching story that was on his mind watching an elderly couple brag about their grandson. Overall, Jo In Sung showed a friendly and down to earth side of himself.

Jo In Sung was also very courteous through the whole time earning many compliments from the MC’s and staff.

Jo In Sung’s endless charm will be presented through Channel A’s ‘Shocking’ on December 7th at 10:20pm.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Credit: kpopfever.com

Jo In Sung: "I Have Dated After Debuting"

by: jbarky 

*quoted image*

Jo In Sung honestly revealed facts about his past dating experiences. On one of the new general service channels, he appeared on a talk how called, “Korean Style Talk Show, Shocking.” On the episode he talked about stories he had not revealed before that showed his humanity.

He was asked the question, “After debuting as an actor have you ever been in a relationship?” and replied, “Yes.” He also answered questions about his honest opinions on scandals and dating. Also, he talked about what he sees in a woman.

The “Korean Style Talk Show Shocking” will broadcast on December 7.

Currently Jo In Sung is modeling for Black Yak, a brand for hiking/mountaineering clothes. (Hiking/Mountaineering clothes are very popular in South Korea.)

Credit: soompi news

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jo In sung, “Kim C calls me chicken”, another surprising friendship

BY CERIDWEN

*quoted image*

Jo In Sung‘s easy going side was revealed.

Actor Jo In sung appeared on Channel A‘s talk show ‘Shocking’(MC’s Kim Soo Mi, Shin Hyun Joon, Tak Jae Hoon, & Sa Kang) which will air on December 7th.

MC Kim Soo Mi, who has been expressing her infinite affection for Jo In Sung through many programs and interviews, took care of Jo In Sung in person also, checking up on his condition and helping him with advice on his worries.

On top of it, the family-like mood that the 4 MC’s created for a comfortable program really relaxed Jo In Sung who does not usually appear on talk shows or variety shows, making it possible for Jo In Sung to share more about himself.

As if to thank the MC’s for all of the efforts, Jo In Sung shared many stories he never shared on air, affording more light on Jo In Sung as a person rather than as a star.

Jo In Sung talked about his special friend, singer Kim C, who calls him ‘jjoda’ (a slang for a pushover) and also a touching story that was on his mind watching an elderly couple brag about their grandson. Overall, Jo In Sung showed a friendly and down to earth side of himself.

Jo In Sung was also very courteous through the whole time earning many compliments from the MC’s and staff.

Jo In Sung’s endless charm will be presented through Channel A’s ‘Shocking’ on December 7th at 10:20pm.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Credit: kpopfever.com

Hi shaylaman, thanks for posting this stuff here. Everyone loves Jon In Sung because he’s such a gentleman. I miss him on the screen! That I was wondering what he was up to these days :lol:

Jo In Sung on Show King 'Korean Style Talk Show Shocking' Trailer  

DeSOD.jpg

Can’t wait for the show to be broadcast. I heard that there will be an ideal type world cup and it’s on In Sung female co-stars. Wondering who In Sung will choose and it's so funny how Sagang asked In Sung who is beautiful, Shin MinAh or Kim Soo Mi (woori omma) on the trailer. laugh.gif

kCAuX.jpg

88L8k.jpg

photos and video credit: baidu joinsung bar 

Hi willenete and thanks for posting the article. There are a lot of dramas and movies that are offering to In Sung so I hope he will work on one soon.   In Sung is really a sweet gentleman that everyone adored laugh.gifbut like you I really miss him and wish to see him in a movie or drama soon.  

ais730, I hope In Sung will pair up with HJW for the drama ‘The King’.