Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

willenette, In Sung is so fine no matter how much he aged. His smiles and stares are lovely in the making videobiggrin.gif

the girl who! Thanks for the picture and I like the outback steakhouse duo. Kwang Soo is a funny guy.laugh.gif

ShairaTwinkle, yeah In Sung is really cutehappy.gif  

BLACKYAK F/W Collection

9JCGI.jpg

U7arq.jpg

BLACKYAK Event Ads

0kVEW.jpg

Hb5Cr.jpg

hZ0Jm.jpg

Source: blackyak.co.kr 

shaylaman ... I ♥ you xDDDDDDD thanks a lot for the pics * faints*

I need to add 2 extra pics :

omg1u.jpg

omg2p.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Stars' Drinking Habits

d73abce1d9bee0caa330056735f9e8fa_large.jpg

Which stars do you think will transform when they drink?

From Jang Dong Gun’s habit of sleeping to Song Joong Ki’s habit of crying, other stars’ drinking habits can be very interesting.

Habitual drinkers include Lee Young Ah, who drinks 20 glasses of whisky, and Jo In Sung, who drinks 35 glasses of bomb shots. When solely comparing drinking habits, however, Nickhun and Lee Juk seem to beat the actress and actor.

When Nickhun gets drunk he has the habit of kissing, while Lee Jun Ki confessed that he has the habit of hugging. On the other hand Yoon Jong Shin revealed that Lee Juk takes off his clothes when he is drunk.

However there are stars who cannot drink well even though they may look like they enjoy alcohol. The biggest example is Song Seung Hun, who shot a beer CF in the past. He revealed that he falls asleep after drinking one bottle of soju.

Source : Soompi News

Son Ye-jin's "Unforgettable Best 5"

Mellow queen Son Ye-jin is back. Her latest movie "Chilling Romance" being released on the 1st of December is about a woman called Yeo-ri who starts seeing ghosts after an accident. She has been acting for 11 years now. After the 2001 TV drama "A Delicious Proposal" with So Yoo-jin, kwon Sang-woo, So Ji-sub and others, she has been busy going around creating a number of hits. Now a veteran actress, Son Ye-jin talks about six of her most unforgettable works including "Chilling Romance".

photo205682.jpg

"The Classic" (2003)

Director kwak Jae-Yong | Cast Son Ye-jin, Jo Seung-woo, Jo In-Seong

"This is the first movie I actually lead since I started acting so it's very memorable. It was physically tough because I had to act out two characters that were different in personalities but this is the reason why I remember the intensity of the set".

This is a love story between the present and the past with a 30-year gap. kwak Jae-Yong expresses pure and clear love in beautiful images and music. Son Ye-jin in the movie played the present Ji-hye who was in love with her acting class senior Sang-min (Jo In-Seong) and Ji-hye's mother Joo-hee from the past who had a 'classic' but helpless love.

(skipped unrelated.....)

"A Moment to Remember" (2004)

"Alone in Love" (2006)

"My Wife Got Married" (2008)

"White Night" (2009)

Source : Hancinema

thanks a lot everyone for your contributions! really apreciate it ... ^_^

great news ... we will be able to see our oppa in a talk show! ^^ ... He will the special guest on a upcoming episode of QTV's "Kim Soo Mi’s cooking and lifestyle" ... the aire date will be Dec 7

smo001.jpg

Even when the show started few months ago ... the promos included In Sung oppa :lol: ... you can die of laughs watching that infamous video HERE

Kya ... waiting for December ... want to see so badly the funny Soo Mi and the man of her dreams :lol:

Source : Newsen

In Sung and Kim Soo Mi at Show King Recording

Yl7et.jpg

S7Uuu.jpg

XjVGX.jpg

New Blackyak Still 

VZT9M.jpg

Photos: news.nate.com 

willenette, thanks for the article and the classic is a really great movie.smile.gif

jubilee, thanks for posting the wonder facts. Glad that Yubin still like In Sung and hopefully she will get to meet him one day.smile.gif

the girl who! I can’t wait to see In Sung oppa on the show along with Soo Mi.  I think we will laughs a lot because of Soo Mi. Thanks for the infamous video….biggrin.gifSoo Mi really like In Sung and her dream came true. Lucky her! 

hahahha xD kyaaaaaaaaaaa ... he looks so cute xD .... ohhhhh I think it was the other show Soo Mi hosted on QTV ... It's a new show! B)

Jo In Sung seen on the talk show "Show King"

photo206069.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong was on the Channel A talk show "Show King".

He was the first guest in this program, which was shot in a studio in Paju. This is his first talk show ever since his debut. Being evaluated as a 'blue chip' after his national service, he had been denying all the requests to star in programs. This, he said, is thanks to Kim Soo-mi.

Jo In-Seong and Kim Soo-mi met as mother and son in the 2003 SBS drama "Something Happened in Bali". After that, they had a special bond and have maintained their more than senior and junior relationship for more than eight years.

The main MC for "Show King", Kim Soo-mi contacted Jo In-Seong as her first guest. He said, "Of course I will be there. I will have an empty slot for you to call me whenever". Kim Soo-mi said, "It was a difficult request but he accepted it with no questions".

The taping was delayed an hour and a half but he still showed consideration for the cast and crew. For him, Kim Soo-mi personally prepared eel, oyster and soy bean soup. She said, now's the season and I prepared this for Jo In-Seong to gain energy after his recent national service. She also handed him marinated crabs and kimchi after the show.

"Show King" is a real talk program that focuses around stories of stars that the public wants to know. Great cook Kim Soo-mi also prepares food personally for her guests and introduces fusion food. The show will be aired on the 7th of December at 10:40PM.

wahhhh ... drama producers are after our In Sung :P

Jo In Sung "Kwon Bob" dilemma... Lee Jae-gyoo's "The King" anxious

photo206318.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong who was discharged from the army in May still hasn't been able to start his return flick. This is because of the "Kwon Bob" dilemma.

Jo In-Seong decided on "Kwon Bob" directed by Park Kwang-hyeon from "Welcome to Dongmakgol" as his next piece of work. This movie is about a man named Kwon Bob from the near future full of male union who falls in love with a woman who hides her identity and fights for her village. It is a 18 billion won blockbuster.

Invested and distributed by CJ E & M, it was supposed to start rolling at the end of September. However, after CJ E & M failed to promote "Sector 7" and "Quick", there have been different views about "Kwon Bob" and went into reexamination, therefore delaying it from shooting.

"Kwon Bob" is still negotiating with CJ E & M but it isn't being concluded easily.

As he isn't starting on anything anytime soon, there have been busy movements by people from the movie and TV drama industry to cast him in something else. "The King" is directed Lee Jae-gyoo from "Beethoven Virus". Under the idea that Korea was ruled by a king, the king's brother the prince is ordered to marry a former North Korean Special Forces agent. Won Bin, Lee Byeong-Heon and other top stars are likely candidates.

"The King" is moving with the plan to suit Jo In-Seong up with an actress he has worked with before. However, because of "Kwon Bob", he hasn't given them a straight answer yet and they are anxious.

Even loyalty is moving in the movie industry. Director 'A' who created a thriller recently was to create an SF film but as he is changing directions and going after Jo In-Seong. Other movie makers are also slowly approaching him.

It is Jo In-Seong's official statement that he is waiting for the production of "Kwon Bob". His management revealed, "We are waiting for "Kwon Bob" to start off well". However, they aren't just refusing other offers but still going to meetings to hear them out. This is unlike the first time he was out of the army when everything was refused. He can't wait forever for "Kwon Bob".

Would "Kwon Bob" be approved and start shooting soon? Will Jo In-Seong start on something else? These are something to standby and watch for. Jo In-Seong is being loyal but what the distributors will think, should be decided soon.

Shin Hyun Jun on Jo In Sung, “One of the nicest people you’ll ever meet”

shin_hyun_joon_jo_in_sung.jpg

Actor Shin Hyun Jun praises Jo In Sung the person.

Shin Hyun Jun stated, “Talk show, in places like that it’s hard be moved by someone while conversing, but I continue to think about him. He’s cool!” and he attached the photos taken with Jo In Sung and his friend Tak Jae Hoon.

Then Shin Hyun Jun continued, “The truly good actors are humble and humane. Actor Jo In Sung makes you look forward to the next meet. He’s full of scent of humanity in him” (Korean expression, not much different from saying the nicest person ever) and he revealed how he feels about his junior colleague Jo In Sung.

To the tweet the netizens commented, “His inside is as beautiful as his exterior”, “This is why I get drawn to you, oppa”, “It would feel fantastic to receive such complements from your senior colleague”, and so on.

Jo In Sung has met with Shin Hyun Jun when he made a guest appearance on the talk show program ‘Shocking’, hosted by Shin Hyun Jun, Tak Jae Hoon, Kim Soo Mi, and Sagang.

Source : Kpopfever

omo omo ... In Sung news about his close friendship with Go Hyun Jung unnie :w00t:

Jo In Sung, Kwon Sang-woo, "Here to see Go Hyun Jung"

photo206326.jpg

Actress Ko Hyeon-jeong has some fancy personal connections.

Jo In-Seong, kwon Sang-woo, Lee Na-young and other top stars visited Ko Hyeon-jeong on the site of her 2012 movie "Miss Go Project".

Jo In-Seong, known as best friends with Ko Hyeon-jeong, visited the site to say hello to the staff and of course Ko herself.

He prepared donuts for the team and showed off close friendship with Ko Hyeon-jeong. A male staff also said, "This is the first time I'm fluttering because of a man. He's really cool".

kwon Sang-woo who knew Ko through the drama "Daemul - Big Thing" visited the site on another location at the end of October. Lee Na-yeong went all the way to Busan to visit Ko in November.

The response from the staff was amazing when Lee Na-young visited the site that day.

Meanwhile, "Miss Go Project" will crank up in December and be released early next year.

In Sung and Kim Soo Mi at Show King Recording

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi shaylaman, thanks for posting these pictures.....I think this is the first time he has appeared on a talk like this show since his debut. And maybe the reason he appeared on the program was because he is very close with Kim Soo Mi who's the MC for this program. I missed the drama, "MOB" where they were mother & son. I read the show will air on December 7 at 10:40 p.m. Looking forward to watch this. :lol: