Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

I am waiting for lovely PBY new drama..She is a very talented actress. I am captivated by her role in OMG and she has since won me over. She did very well in suspense movies like 'The Silenced' and 'Don't Click'. Though she has said before she did not like horror movie but she did so well in them. I hope I can see her being offered with roles that calls for character switching and her in different expressions-fear, happy, confused, naughty and so on..whatever she is given, I bet she can act them out with no problem. Let's hope she can be offered with new dramas (I am being greedy, I know) soon. Please...it is so gruelling to wait:o

• Like 4

Hi friends:blush:. I'm never enough of lovey PBY:love:. Missing her just too much to bear...Hope you can enjoy these clips of hers with me, to keep loving her and giving her undying supports for more new projects and dramas to cast in. I am waiting to read and hear good news of her , hopefully very soon:heart:. Hope you all are too, cheering her on:innocent:. Have a great weekend ahead,:blush:. Keep me update with latest news of my love, PBY:love:..

Thank you :) 

• Like 5

@willowmyst I am very happy to see that the new CF is out! She looks so gorgeous here with the white dress! 

I wanted to gush and talk about her too, but honestly its really hard to be actively talking about her when there is very little news, almost no news on her. I am a silent lurker in the other forum because I am not so much of a shipper (no strong heart to bear the fact if the ship sink hahaha), but reading so much comment about her is very fun!

But right now I am trying to patiently wait for 1st of June promised V Live. I was melting to know that she actually read her fan messages, I don't know about other celebrities, but I think it is very rare for them to read their fan letters thoroughly. She is just so precious. It's just too bad that I don't know hangul nor speak korean that I can't interact with her on V Live or reading interviews first-hand in Korea. 

Is there any official international fan instagram of Park Bo Young?

• Like 6

@karikarinThank you for the comments! Yes its difficult because theres not alot of news, but hopefully soon. I know some fans are also in other forums, just like i am active in 2 others. So i am excited with things that have to do with her. :)

Being a lurker is ok :ph34r: I started as one too, lol, until i couldnt hold it in anymore. :D. Its a great way to get new info on BY. We all anticipate his and her moves and someone will surely share updates there.  Please continue and lurk; say hi every now and then:) Its nice to see familiar names from elsewhere.

• Like 6

I am a die hard of PBY:blush:. Good morning friends. Sincerrely love her in person and not a shadow of some others. She captivated me with her superb actings and professionalism when in public. It's Park Bo Young  herself that I am in love  :heart:. Let's cheer her on and hopefully she will get more projects to show the world the real PBY:love:...Fighting:thumbsup:

• Like 8

Hi friends, please watch PBY happy together season 3 ep 210.(sorry for I have problem uploading the part I wanted to share).  Watch how Kim Woo Jun was so smittened by her, then only age 22. He came on this episode because of her though he should be in ep 209. And when the host asked if she is cute, he showed 2 thumbs up and when posted if he wanted to keep her in his pocket, he asked :" Would she fit?" to the laughter of the hosts. 

I think she attracts naturally. She just natural, beauty from within  which all can feel when they are with her.:love:. Just like PHS has said, she send hearts to everyone when she appears on set for filming.:heart:.  Really need her latest updates, if anyone has some to share. Thank you:blush:

• Like 8

The drama’s director, Lee Hyung Min, sat down to talk about working on the drama.

Confessing that he had a feeling that the drama would do well, but never thought it would do as well as it did, Lee Hyung Min expressed his gratitude towards the main couple, Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik.

While talking about the praise the duo received for their chemistry and acting, he said, “I’m so grateful to both of them. I’m not trying to play favorites, but I’m especially grateful to Park Bo Young. I hope that ‘Strong Woman Do Bong Soon’ becomes a memorable production in her filmography.

Let us all wish PBY will bring attentions to other directors and tv stations to want to cast her in their projects. All the Best PBY:love:

• Like 6

Wahh that BoYoung's Himart FB message really put a smile on my face even without understanding what she is saying! Thank you for sharing @lingx2 !! 

I saw that clip of Happy Together recently, it cures my crave of PBY a little. She is just so adorable there! @mei1209

Lately I was just wishing these two can be in any drama or movie together as the main lead : 

standingboyounghaneul1_zpsdltrvjrk.jpg

Don't you see how cute they are together?:wub:

I am not too sure what event it was, but I think this meeting was on 2014.

• Like 6