Kangji Official Couple Thread

Guest vietsoul

OK, I know I must be dreaming but it suddely hit me.

Since all the members are together could it be they are filming the house warming party? O_O"

But with the strike and everything I don't get my hopes high. I would love it if it did happen though. :blush:

Maybe Kangin wanted to spend his time with the members since they havent seen each other for a long time. :tears:

house warming party? what's that? lol XD

you mean suju along with yunji too? or you mean members of WGM?

most likely? According to an article though, the long strike has been declared illegal by the gov't.

SOOO i think that means they'll probably begin to show the episodes again. Hopefully by this week.

So we'll probably get news eps. now. YESS!! XD

And since that article about Taeyeon joining, (i guess she got too lonely with Kangin gone :P )

then it must mean they'll start again.

It's great news! More KangJi!!! XDD

yah i read at ssf MBC strike over for now so i think they wil show wgm again

hahaha taeyeon joining or not they wouldnt still share same screen since each couple have their own time

KAngin will be busy with his wife ofcourse ^^

i miss kangji for real, yoonji look soooooo dang pretty at kbs award show gah

and yep i agree it's easy to fall for this girl she's not only smart but so girly kekeke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starmallow101

i thought im not going to watch WGM anymore but when i watched kangjin... i think ive changed my mind! kekekeke.

they look good together... but their living condition is err not so good. cant wait for new eps.!

more kangjinnnnn~! keke.

WGM season 2 isn't so bad afterall. :)

Guest Leni1430265175

omg!!! how exciting!! :D ill def watch more of wgm now hahah lOL.. love them both! she is GORGEOUS!!! :D and kangin.. oh man.. hotness :P go kangji!!! :D

Guest *sunhee

hopefully the strike is over soon so we can watch kangji episode. they are really cute together and i cant wait for the housewarming party. hopefully there will be suju members attending. i like taeyeon but i am glad that kang in is pair up w/ yoonji.

Guest mansanasnam

i have found my new reason to get hooked again in WGM!!!

i saw the first 2 eps and i'm really excited... i wanna see Kangin in this type of situation!

i think this is going to be hilarious!

KANGJI Hwaiting!!!

KANGJIers Hwaiting!

Guest ayneel

^The strike is over :D

Let's hope for the best guys! I really wish they are filming or have filmed the housewarming party with SUJU ^^ Kangin's attention would either be divided among the members and Yunji...or he'll prolly neglect everyone and pamper Yunji as usual ROFL XD Didn't Heechul say he's bringing pans and a mini-fridge (I'm not sure if it's what you call in english...)? ^^

Now am confuse, is the strike really over?

read at hwanyobi fans there is a korean fans from dcinside inform that the strike is over but the airing is still re-run ?

huhu I miss KangJi badly now ...

2196fzc.jpg

Btw anyone know the meaning of real acorn-jelly is?

I am searching on net and its kinda like this kind of food :

25a4513.jpg

? *just curious :)

Guest sara2002a

^^^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dotorimuk

This is all the information's about Acorn Jelly. I think its a traditional type of food?

And about Kangin thinking Han river is like Acorn Jelly is actually true. He also has said few times that he was a swimmer for 7 years. (trying to get my way out without making a spam).

Guest sita kim

wow!!!

i love this couple soo much!!

esp when they ask sumting from heechul . .

its so funny!!

cant wait for the next eps . .

Guest carribeane

hi thank God the strike's over! not a good thing for all parties. but not sure if this sunday will have an new epi, but if they just returned from striking, it's very well possible that there's not enough time to edit a new epi in time for sunday, so that explains why it says at the hwanyobi thread that this sun will be a re-run.

anyways, as for what is dotori-muk (acorn jelly), in epi 40, Hwayobi cooked it for Hwanhee if i'm not wrong, so if you watch that, you'll have an idea how it's made.

I found a cute pic of Kangji! hehe Yoonji looks real good here & Kangin's shirt is aegyo haha =)

LYJ9.jpg

^The strike is over :D

Let's hope for the best guys! I really wish they are filming or have filmed the housewarming party with SUJU ^^ Kangin's attention would either be divided among the members and Yunji...or he'll prolly neglect everyone and pamper Yunji as usual ROFL XD Didn't Heechul say he's bringing pans and a mini-fridge (I'm not sure if it's what you call in english...)? ^^

LOL..im guessing kangin would pamper yoonji and talk about her in front of the members..

i find kangin sweet^^

and heechul said he'd bring a mini fridge..i wonder what the other members would bring..

aw i seriously hope new kangji epi would be shown this sunday

i miss them^^

good thing the strike is over..:D

^^^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dotorimuk

This is all the information's about Acorn Jelly. I think its a traditional type of food?

And about Kangin thinking Han river is like Acorn Jelly is actually true. He also has said few times that he was a swimmer for 7 years. (trying to get my way out without making a spam).

honestly, i doubted about kangin saying that he thought han was an acorn jelly,same as yoonji..

i thought he just wanted to impress her..^^

i've also known that he was a swimmer..

another common thing for kangji couple..:)

Guest sara2002a

The filming for the show resumed. Kangin and Yoonji filmed their segment on the January 6th. Was it on the sixth that Kangin didn't attend Chin Chin or 5th?

Well I hope they start showing WGM on the 18th.

I already missed this couple.

Guest pityfulblue

yoonji is so pretty especially her eyes!!! when she was asking heechul to buy her a frig she looked so cute...from some angles she reminds me of park jungah, leader from jewelry

Guest green*tea

KangJi couple = adorable & cute & sweet & so forth. I love how Kang In calls Yoon Ji the "smarty wife"!

Haha, it's cute, especially when Kang In finds out that Yoon Ji speaks Japanese fluently. I love how Yoon

Ji smiles & laughs with Kang In, adorable! Haha. Man they are really starting off with nothing - there were

empty bottles left in their apartment? Funny & "economical wife Yoon Ji" stored the money! Cute. What else?

Oh oh & when Heechul was like "YOU BEGGAR" to Kang In! Haha. Oh man and Yoon Ji was like asking for

a rice cooker but then it's like FRIDGE FRIDGE! Haha. I'm looking forward to the next episode of them!

:blush:

Archived