Kang In Is Getting Married

Guest jAe_eMeE

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mace-Face

ohh... wow!!! are you serious??? :w00t:... ahh!!! i cannot wait... XD... hehe!!! yay!!! can't wait to see... hehe!!! :D... KangIn is really funny... so... haha!!! :lol:... yeah... this will be really awesome... :)... thankies for sharing... :)...

QUOTE (I_heart_you @ Dec 16 2008, 11:04 AM) I have no idea who both of these ppl are but they're gorgeous!

Can someone tell me what their personalities are like? smile.gif

Kang In seems to be outgoing and Lee Yoon Ji seems to be bright and sophisticated based on her interviews.

Guest jenjen4

hhehe i was just imagining if it was taeyeon instead . im sure that kangin will be a fun husband. he seems romantic and he can sing and dance for me....or introduce me to suju..hehe. i don't think anyone can replace joongbo for me though. they will always be the best couple. kangin and the girl will be interesting.

Guest evil4ever

yes finally one of SuJu members is in WGM Yhahhhh .. i want also one of DBSK to be there too ... want to see how they treat woman ^^

QUOTE (jenjen4 @ Dec 16 2008, 11:38 AM) hhehe i was just imagining if it was taeyeon instead . im sure that kangin will be a fun husband. he seems romantic and he can sing and dance for me....or introduce me to suju..hehe. i don't think anyone can replace joongbo for me though. they will always  be the best couple.   kangin and the girl will be interesting.

I think this couple will be interesting too.

Guest s i m p l ynotme

o wow

T-T some what SUPER sad... but i hope they are a funny couple...

Kangin would make the perfect husband keke

cant wait for it to come out ^^

Guest coffeehouse.

Awwee, Kang In will be on WGM ! LOL

It's going to be so funn <3 yoonji is really pretty^O^

& I hope they're going to be a good couple ! (: (:

Guest sara2002a

This morning when I read about this I wasn't very happy. However, I guess now I have changed my mind about this. :sweatingbullets:

FIGHTING!!!

poor Teuk :tears:

The bad thing is maybe I could not watch this ep since I'm going on a trip. :(

:ph34r:

Guest whangybang

NOOO! i was hoping for a kangin & taeyeon coupling. lols.

(gotta love chinchin radio) but anyhow ill still watch this

cos of kangin. though i dnt know who that girl is <.<

YEAH ME TOO! i rather have taeyeon:(

Guest oriental_blossom

I'm over the top!

I've been waiting for another idol to replace HJ when he leaves the show and Kang in's not bad for the show, finally, someone that could be more entertaining as HJ. She'll have a hard time waking him up in the morning lmao, Teukie's having a hard time too lol I'm still sad by the fact that CJ and SIY's going same goes to HB and HJ. I'll surely miss them but I can't wait to see the new couple/s. The person I would love to see in WGM are Hankyung, Donghae and Eunhyuk, they will be as hilarious as ever. I wanna see the DongBang boys too Yoochun, Junsu, Yunho, JJ especially Changminnie! I wanna see how he treats his wife! But that'll be impossible, cassies will never allow them right? :rolleyes:

Archived