Kaya Scodelario

dearskye.

effy from british hit drama Skins
Kaya Scodelario

Born: February 13, 1992

Height: 5"6

I love her character on Skins and can't wait until the 3rd season where she's the main character. She's so quirkier and beautiful in Skins. She has a very dark look.

ep7effy1l.jpgep7effy2l.jpg

1zxphn6.jpg

Effy-510.jpg

9BE12D19-50A5-4FF2-88A5-F600A5B89F80_extra.jpg

004.jpg019.jpg

002.jpg016.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

I love Skins. It's like the neurotic version of Gossip Girl, only everyone is more of a richard simmons, in a hilarious, social way. All the characters are absolutely love. Also, this girl, to me, looks like a less stoned version of Kristen Stewart - if she weren't so young, she could play Bella. She's so versatile.

I think you have to watch Skins to learn to love her.

Guest papiroflexia

Kaya Scodelario

I love Skins. It's like the neurotic version of Gossip Girl, only everyone is more of a richard simmons, in a hilarious, social way. All the characters are absolutely love. Also, this girl, to me, looks like a less stoned version of Kristen Stewart - if she weren't so young, she could play Bella. She's so versatile.

I think you have to watch Skins to learn to love her.

I thought that too when i saw her pictures. But hmm, I never heard of Skins I want to watch it now. Where can you watch it online?

Guest prisonerzero

I recently got into Skins about two months-ish ago, but I missed last weeks episode, boo. Effy is one of my favourite characters.

Archived