Tall Korean Female Celebs

Guest ripgal

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jamieâ„¢

so I guess being over 170 is considered tall? damn.. 5 more cms to go.. T__T lol

I think Lee Young Ae, Han Ga In, Ha Ji Won, Park Han Byul, Han Ye Seul, and Hyun Young are tall too.

haha..I can make it to the tallies list!!! But then..It's really scary cos they are so thin..it's like they are most probably below 50Kg..I'm like...171cm and 56kg... =S How do they get so thin..my mum's already gumbling about me bieng thin....hahahah...she says she can see my collar bones..i told her it's sexy..haha..I didn't know Shin Min Ah and Gong Hyo Jin were so tall...Hyo Jin didn't look that tall beside rain in Sang Doo....

Guest polaris

I always thought Han Hyo Joo and Han Ji Hye look alike.

They could be like sisters. both pretty and tall with similar eyes. =)

Guest Yueny

Keep in mind that they add around 5-10 centimeters to their real height and subtract like 15 pounds.

i think its possible that they add around 1-2 cms. no one could pull off adding 5 cms to their height, let alone 10. imagine -- do you think someone who's actually 165 could pass for for 175? ... yeah right.

Guest treeesaa

I always thought Han Hyo Joo and Han Ji Hye look alike.

They could be like sisters. both pretty and tall with similar eyes. =)

lol i was just thinking the same thing! i had to look at their pictures back and forth to make sure my eyes weren't fooling me. haha

what about michelle wei? (is that her name?) does she count?? lol

Guest sayuri43

wow... I really didn't realize that CJW was that tall! I thought JJH was the tallest -_-;

thanks for sharing :] I'm about... 10 cm shorter than them...sigh

wow they're all so tall~ i cant believe choijiwoo is taller than junjihyun!! o___o tallness~

here are some more celebs~!

Ok Ju Hyun ( 173 cm )

juhyun1.jpg

Hyun Young ( 172 cm )

HyunYoung.jpg

Bae Doo Na ( 171 cm )

BaeDooNa.jpg

and our very missed...Lee Eun Joo ( 171 cm )

LeeEunJoo.jpg

credits to naver & me (for uploading)

Archived