[drama 2009] Cinderella Man 신데렐라맨

RiceGirl1212

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jessiep

yes, at least until now, MBC website all media annouced its pilot epi will be on 4/15.. :)

thanks for your verification!

Guest TY_KSW

OST and Lyric

sgjs1004rp.jpg

사랑한단 말못해 - 옥주현

Saranghandan malmoshae - Ok Joo Hyun

(Only love will not end)

Download - Mediafire Link - Mp3 File

어쩌다 내 가슴에 어쩌다

Eojjeoda nae gaseumye eojjeoda

사랑을 알게 했니

sarangeul alge haesni

얼마나 그 사랑이 얼마나

eolmana geu sarangee eolmana

힘든지 알고 있니

himdeunji halgo issni

다가서고 싶어도

dagaseogo sipeodo

내겐 너무나 먼 사람인데

naegen neomoona meon saraminde

니가 그리울땐 보고플땐

niga geurioolden bogopeulden

나 혼자 어떻게해

na hoonja eodeohgyehae

나의 슬픈 눈을 한번 바라봐

naee seulpeun nooneul hanbeol barabwa

깊은 한숨소릴 들어봐

gipeun hansoomsoril deureobwa

사랑한단말 못해

saranghandanmal moshae

차마 말 못해

chama mal moshae

울고있잖아

oolgoissjana

그저 바라보는것만으로도

geujeo baraboneungeosmaneurodo

눈물나게 좋은 사랑

noonmolnagye joheun sarang

미안해 너를 욕심내서

mihanhae neoreul yooksimnaeseo

몰래 사랑해서

molrae saranghaeseo

언제쯤 대체 나는 언제쯤

eojejeum daeche naneun eonjejeum

너에게 보이겠니

neoyegye bo-eegyessni

어쩌면 그렇게도 어쩌면

eojeomyeon geureohgyedo eojeomyeon

내 맘을 몰라주니

nae mameul molrajooni

돌아서고 싶어도

dolaseogo sipeodo

잊혀지지않을 사람인데

ijhyeojijianheul saramindye

너를 향한 내마음 아픈 내맘

neoreul hyanghan naemaneum apan naemam

이제는 어떻게해

eejeneun eodeojgyehae

나의 슬픈 눈을 한번 바라봐

naee seulpeun nooneul hanbeol barabwa

깊은 한숨소릴 들어봐

gipeun hansoomsoril deureobwa

사랑한단말 못해

saranghandanmal moshae

차마 말 못해

chama mal moshae

울고있잖아

oolgoissjana

그저 바라보는것만으로도

geujeo baraboneungeosmaneurodo

눈물나게 좋은 사랑

noonmolnagye joheun sarang

미안해 너를 욕심내서

mihanhae neoreul yooksimnaeseo

몰래 사랑해서

molrae saranghaeseo

내곁에서 너무 멀리가지마

Naegeotyeseo neomoo meolrigajima

지금보다 멀리 있지마

jigeumboda meolri isjima

사랑안해도 좋아 그래도 좋아

saranganhaedo joha geuraedo joha

곁에 있다면

geote issdamyeon

내가 바라볼 수 있는 그 곳에

naega baribol soo issneun geu gose

늘 그대로 있기만해

neun geudaero issgimanhae

모르게 혼자 바라볼게

moreugye hoonja barabolgye

나만 사랑할게

naman saranghalgye

Romanized by Autumn @ Sangwoovn.com

Guest TY_KSW

사랑한단 말못해

Only love will not/won't end.

thanks for translation.. i will add in the song lyric post :D

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: MBC Global Media 2009-04-08 (09:04)

“Cinderella Man” Kwon Sang-woo & Yoon Ah - Do we look cute together?

200903181006553p.jpg

- 14 years of age difference in reality, Kwon Sang-woo & Yoon Ah’s photographs taken at the filming location

- Hundreds of fans gathered around fashion malls in Dongdaemun to watch Kwon Sang-woo & Yoon Ah’s acting

MBC’s new mini series “Cinderella Man” is ready to air its first episode on Wednesday, April 15, following “Moon River.” The two main actor and actress Kwon Sang-woo & Yoon Ah’s photos at the scene are revealed for the first time.

One of them is the photograph of Oh Dae-san(Kwon Sang-woo) working at Dongdaemun Shopping Complex with a big backpack on his back and the other is of Seo Yoo-jin(Yoon Ah) sitting alone sadly, looking at her father’s picture in his father’s shop ‘Eastern’ after his death.

Dae-san and Yoo-jin runs into each other again after passing by at Yoo-jin’s father’s funeral and their relationship begins as Dae-san tries to help Yoo-jin get out of a trouble.

Yoon Ah, who cut her hair up to her shoulder’s length to fit into Yoo-jin’s lively character, impressed the staffs at the scene with her rich emotions as she instantly filled her eyes with tear.

Starting from the second week of March, “Cinderella Man” began its full-scale filming around the drama’s main background, Dongdaemun market.

When Kwon Sang-woo and Yoon Ah have scenes together at the Dongdaemun, hundreds of fans gathered around the area, proving the Korean wave star Kwon Sang-woo and ‘Girl’s Generation’ member Yoon Ah’s popularity.

“Cinderella Man“ features stories of love and success happening around Dongdaemun market, one of the Korean traditional markets which has now become a fashion street for young people.

The four main characters are played by Kwon Sang-woo, Yoon Ah, Song Chang-ui and Han Eun-jung. Adding zest to the drama, Kwon Sang-woo plays a double role of Oh Dae-san and the third generation chaebol Lee Jun-hee.

Executive Producer: Oh Kyung-hoon

Producer: Kim Kwang-soo, Kim Kwang-il, Lee Jae-hyuck

Writer: Cho Yoon-young

Director: Yoo Jung-joon

Actor/Actress: Kwon Sang-woo, Yoon Ah, Song Chang-ui, Han Eun-jung, Jung Hye-sun, Ahn Seok-hwan, Jung Kyu-soo, Lee Kyung-jin and others

PR: Kim So-jung

~~~~~

Source: MBC Global Media 2009-04-08 (10:04)

“Cinderella Man,” Kwon Sang-woo impress others with his enthusiasm - acting against strong winds on top of the cliff.

200903241435562p.jpg

- Excellent fashion sense, perfectly fits into the role of the ‘3rd generation Chaebol’ with his glasses on

- Visiting Udo Island for the first time, Kwon Sang-woo pushes ahead with scenes on top of the cliff for better images on the screen

Kwon Sang-woo, playing a double role in MBC’s new mini series “Cinderella Man” visited Jeju Island, where spring arrives earlier than the rest of the country.

”Cinderella Man” filmed in different places of Jeju Island for four days including the scene where Jun-hee (Kwon Sang-woo) searches Udo Island to find traces of his birth mother.

The crew could successfully finish filming in Jeju Island with active support and cooperation from the residents.

On the last day, Kwon Sang-woo perfectly acted Jun-hee delivering his firm resolution to the butler (Ahn Seok-hwan) on top of the Udo cliff against strong winds. When the strong wind carried away Jun-hee’s lines, the filming crew voluntarily blocked the wind with their body to be of help to Kwon’s energetic performance.

After all the schedules were over in Jeju Island, Kwon said “I have visited Jeju several times before for different dramas, movies and commercials, but Udo was my first time. Udo is surrounded by the sea and its fresh air makes me feel good.”

“The wind was so strong that I could barely stand on the cliff, but I am glad that the scene came out well. The scene on the cliff, where Jun-hee makes a firm resolution at a place his mother’s ashes were scattered, is a very important scene and I am looking forward to watching in on TV,” he added.

In the meantime, Japanese tourists cheered Kwon up while watching his enthusiastic acting on the scene. The Japanese tourists who ran into the crew in front of a hotel couldn’t be happier to meet Kwon Sang-woo in person and handed over snacks and presents. Proving Kwon Sang-woo’s popularity in Japan, the tourists said that they are already aware of Kwon’s new drama “Cinderella Man” and have high expectations.

“Cinderella Man“ features stories of love and success happening around Dongdaemun market, one of the Korean traditional markets which has now become a fashion street for young people, starred by Kwon Sang-woo, Yoon Ah, Song Chang-ui and Han Eun-jung.

The first episode of “Cinderella Man” is scheduled to be aired on Wednesday, April 15, the following week of Moon River’s last episode.

Actor/Actress: Kwon Sang-woo, Yoon Ah, Song Chang-ui, Han Eun-jung, Jung Hye-sun, Ahn Seok-hwan, Jung Kyu-soo, Lee Kyung-jin and others

~~~~~

Source: MBC Global Media 2009-04-08 (10:04)

“Cinderella Man” discloses its five different types of posters before its first airing on Wednesday, April 15.

8015200903301814361p.jpg

- Sensation of fashion clashes with freshness!!

- Life changing story of a man from a lower class

MBC’s new mini series “Cinderella Man” is elevating audiences’ expectation as it discloses its five different types of posters before its first airing on Wednesday, April 15.

“Cinderella Man” features stories of love and success happening around Dongdaemun market, one of the Korean traditional markets which has now become a fashion street for young people.

The drama has been the center of attention with its outstanding casting of Kwon Sang-woo, playing a double role and Yoon Ah, acting in her first mini series.

The five posters disclosed last week include full-length portraits of the four main actors/actresses standing in bouncing water drops, four of them standing between mannequins, posturing stylishly like in a fashion magazine and two posters focusing on Kwon Sang-woo who will be playing Oh Dae-san and Lee Jun-hee (vertical and horizontal version).

During the poster shootings, Kwon Sang-woo had to change twice as many clothes as the other three actors/actresses since he is playing two different characters in the drama.

Kwon Sang-woo dressed as Jun-hee first and then changed his hair style and clothes to be Dae-san. The staffs told later that they could save time thanks to Kwon who is apt to change very quickly.

When he was taking pictures for the poster, of which he represented his two different characters by contrasting himself and the reflection in the mirror, he was very good in expressing both Jun-hee and Dae-san and received acclamations from the whole staff.

「Cinderella Man」is scheduled to air its first episode on Wednesday, April 15, after the final episode of 「Moon River」.

Source: KBS

Yoona’s Drama to Be Aired in Japan

[ 2009-04-09 ]

090409.jpg

Yoona, a member of idol girl band Girls’ Generation, will be first introduced to Japan as an actress rather than as a singer. The KBS1 drama “You Are My Destiny,” in which she appeared, will be aired on the Japanese cable channel Eisei Gekijo from May 19. She won the Best New Actress award for the role she played in the drama at the 2008 KBS Drama Awards.

In promoting the family drama, to be broadcast in Hi-Vision, the Japanese channel said that it topped the TV ratings chart for 14 consecutive weeks, with the last episode recording 40.3 percent viewer ratings. Yoona made her acting debut through the drama, it added.

The actress and singer will appear in the new MBC drama “Cinderella Man” playing opposite heartthrob Kwon Sang-woo, which will be aired on Wednesdays and Thursdays from April 15.

Guest montop8

Even though they tried to make Yoona look older for this drama, she still looks way too young to be with Kwon Sang Woo. But we'll have to wait to see if they have any on screen chemisrty.

Guest aznlockheart

Okay soshisubs has some goodies for everyone here ^^;;

Cinderella Man Press Conference 1 [04.02.09] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9tJdTKPxMY

Cinderella Man Press Conference 2 [04.02.09] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOoLKWxj-eE

Cinderella Man Press Conference 3 [04.02.09] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK_iiddZC1c

MNet Wide News - Cinderella Man Press Conference Interview [04.03.09] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A75W80WgLI8

soshisubs = <3

Guest an9elh3art

KWon Sang Woo will be the first actor to reduce his acting fees to 15,000,000 won from 50,000,000 won which 1/4 of he got from last role in KBS "Bad Love" for his new 2009 drama "Cinderella man". Citing

After the negative publicities coming out right and left, he needs the sympathy from people. What better way than reduce his fees.

-----------

I only saw him act in my tutor friend because most of his series are just heartbreaking. He's acting then, was to be commended for. I had fallen in love with him.

And now, Cinderella Man with two characters. Woah! You have to respect an artist to brave doing two characters at one time.

Good luck my man. I hope this is not another of your heartbreaking stories, at least have some comedy like you did in my tutor friend.

Guest Banana Peel

Cindrella Man OST MV is out:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/SudGx_YrW30

6 more days till the first episode :D I can't wait:

Oh yay! thank you! :)

wow, looks like Yoona has as lot of crying scenes in the drama.

She's a really good crying actress!

Haha!

I'm glad that this drama consists of 4 hot actors/actresses!

I know that KSW is hot, but the other leading actor (Sorry, I forgot the name ^^)

is also very good looking! Is he going to fall in love with Yoona? Or the other girl?

Aah, 6 days are going by slow >>;

Oh, P.S. Ok Joo Hyun is a very good singer!

Guest TY_KSW

After the negative publicities coming out right and left, he needs the sympathy from people. What better way than reduce his fees.

no, he is not reducing the paid for the sympathy from any, he is the 1st actor reduced his paid to support the Korea Cinema industry in this economic downturn. Following then, his colleagues SSH and others also did it..

It is the good will contributed to society, not for his private matter.. cause he did nothing wrong to need anybody sympathy..

:D

And now, Cinderella Man with two characters. Woah! You have to respect an artist to brave doing two characters at one time.

Good luck my man. I hope this is not another of your heartbreaking stories, at least have some comedy like you did in my tutor friend.

Yes, one of reasons excited us is the 1st time seeing an actor playing dual role.

Watching the latest VOD above by Pinkrabbit and aznlockheart, we may see how they made 2 KSW passing by together by MCC effects.

so impressive! :w00t:

Aah, 6 days are going by slow >>;

Oh, P.S. Ok Joo Hyun is a very good singer!

hahhah, Alice, its only 4 days left.. not 6 :lol:

The big day is on Apr 15 :w00t:

Okay soshisubs has some goodies for everyone here ^^;;

Cinderella Man Press Conference 1 [04.02.09] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9tJdTKPxMY

Cinderella Man Press Conference 2 [04.02.09] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOoLKWxj-eE

Cinderella Man Press Conference 3 [04.02.09] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK_iiddZC1c

MNet Wide News - Cinderella Man Press Conference Interview [04.03.09] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A75W80WgLI8

soshisubs = <3

WOW, Thank you, you are so fast with E sub!

Guest aznlockheart

[04.09.09] 'Cinderella Man's PD, "Yoona's acting is excellent!"

1qjsr6.jpg

[Minitoday Starnews' Reporter Kim Hyunrok]

The coming 15th is the first broadcasting of the new Wednesday-Thursday drama, 'Cinderella Man', and its PD, Yoo Jungjoon, didn't spare any compliments for its main character, SNSD's member Yoona.

PD Yoo said, "Her acting ability is excellent," and "when she concentrates on her role, the emotions are expressed superbly, with just the right feeling for the screen. Up to now, (everything's) perfect," he praised highly.

"(Her) features are nice and she works hard, too. Be it concentration or her character interpretation, her sensibility or her speaking, everything is good," and "(She) is pretty and she is an actress with the potential to become a star. Ten years from now she'll definitely become a top star," he said. In the upcoming drama, set in the fashion mecca Dongdaemun and based on the story 'The prince and the Pauper', Yoona has the role of the female main character Seo Yoojin, who while studying design abroad in Paris, received the news that her father suddenly passed away and ends up working in Dondaemun.

"Kwon Sangwoo suits his two roles remarkably well. We don't even feel the age difference (between the leads)," he added, raising the expectation.

Source: Starnews

Translation: Cph@soshified.com

Editor: Nerog@soshified.com

Archived