[drama 2009] Cinderella Man 신데렐라맨

RiceGirl1212

I really respect KSW for reducing his fees :)

his action deserved our respect, thank you Selvaspeedy...

gaining respect is much more difficult than getting admire ! :rolleyes:

looking forward for this drama... sounds interesting... I always loved to see how can each actor plays two roles in one drama and be able to convinces the audience that each character is different from the other ;)

the story reminds me of an old cartoon I used to watch when I was little (can't remember its name)... the young boy exchanged life w/ the rich prince (who's tired from living a sophisticated life)... LOL just a thought :P

i think the cartoon film you are mentioning is "The Prince and The Pauper"

Yes, the draama is same like that film.. :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want him to work with nam sang mi or Gong Hyo Jin or Han Ji Min (too bad she's already in another drama)

I wanna see the lead lady with him is Ha Ji Won (since she miss the chance with him in My love my side), or Lee Bo Young (again, dun mind if they collaborate 2 times :lol: ), Han Ye Seul, or Lee Na Young .... :D Those are good acting skill and beautiful!!

EAGERLY YET IMPATIENTLY WAITING!

:lol: pls be patient my dear... he has to complete the movie then turn to the drama

i guess they will give us all inf and annoucement soon withing this year end... :D

• 1 month later...

Actress Han Eun Jung is casted as one of lead actress in the MBC drama "Cinderella Man"

Her prepresentative has informed that they are in the negotiation with MBC for a role in the drama.

han2wq9.jpg

Han Eun Jung

DOB: July 10, 1980

Height: 1.72m, Weight: 49kg

She was acting in several dramas and movie... The one i noticed is her second lead role in FULLHOUSE. She can act.

^ Oh is she cast as the main female lead alongside KSW? That would be great..

I didn't like her in Full House, but she was phenomenal in The Person I Love with Kim Dong Wan...

I think she's able to pull this off...

Can't wait!

^ Oh is she cast as the main female lead alongside KSW? That would be great..

I didn't like her in Full House, but she was phenomenal in The Person I Love with Kim Dong Wan...

I think she's able to pull this off...

Can't wait!

Not exactly the lead opposite KSW, dear, but one of the lead... :D

actually her role in FULLHOUSE is a baddie, thats why she made us "hate" her :lol:

I found she can act, especially these recent dramas... Much improved !

Cinderella Man’s leading lady Han Eun-jung

January 21st, 2009 // by javabeans

Han Eun-jung (Lawyers of Korea, Full House) will be the leading lady opposite Kwon Sang-woo’s pauper-into-prince main character in upcoming MBC drama Cinderella Man.

Or should I say, leading lady opposite both of Kwon’s pauper AND prince characters — his Dongdaemun market shopkeeper character (the “pauper”) switches places with a businessman who owns a large-scale clothing enterprise (the “prince”). Hilarity (I’m sure) ensues.

Han Eun-jung plays a rich daughter of a banker, who falls for Kwon’s shopkeeper character.

The drama will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays in early May.

Via DongA

Guest Happy_Day

I like HanEunJung despite her villainess roles in most dramas. She was awesome in Seoul 1945(?)~~I only watched a few eps when my parents were watching it, but I noticed she could pull off the "good girl" role too.

^ She definitely can pull off good girl roles (and weepy roles too)..

She was phenomenal in the melodrama The Person I Love You with Kim Dong Wan...I remember crying loads and buckets for her in that drama..

I don't know but I don't like HEY. Not because of her role in FH... but just because I don't like her acting... she's quite awkward.. her moves and angles...

Seoul 1945 was an epic. Somehow, I felt it would have become a classic if Han Eun-jung had been a great actress. She couldn't pull my heartstrings like a few others (Choi Ji Woo, Song Hye Ko, Ha Ji Won, Hyo Jin, Soo Ae, Kim Sun Ah,etc.) could.

Guest nysophia_x_ii

well, HEJ still needs some experience. i don't think she deserves that lead part...no offense, but i would've like to see a more veteran actress to lead with KSW

Lets wait for her acting in this drama, hope she can persuade all of you...and change you view on her...

acting opposite KSW is her biggest chance to reach stardom ! :rolleyes:

I was also disappointed in Seoul 1945. I actually even concluded to myself that if she wasn't the lead role there, the drama would have been better... and I would've liked it too. XD Let's see how she can pull with this movie.

Archived