[drama 2009] Cinderella Man 신데렐라맨

RiceGirl1212

Cinderella Man is focusing into actor... So the most important to us is the lead actor KSW...

Lets wait and see, HEJ will prove her acting in this drama.. :rolleyes:

actually, i didn't got disaapointed in this lady... she can act... and she is beautiful... much better than some "A-lister" actress , some of them cant act.. :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinderella Man is focusing into actor... So the most important to us is the lead actor KSW...

Lets wait and see, HEJ will prove her acting in this drama.. :rolleyes:

actually, i didn't got disaapointed in this lady... she can act... and she is beautiful... much better than some "A-lister" actress , some of them cant act.. :rolleyes:

TY, I couldn't agree with you more- his female partner here is fine with me. She may not be great but she's a good one. Besides, in all KSW's projects, my really priority is him ( you may call me biased, maybe I am...) my attention only focus on him and the leading-lady just follows..... And whoever his female partner I really don't mind because I know he deserves only the best! :lol::)

TY, I couldn't agree with you more- his female partner here is fine with me. She may not be great but she's a good one. Besides, in all KSW's projects, my really priority is him ( you may call me biased, maybe I am...) my attention only focus on him and the leading-lady just follows..... And whoever his female partner I really don't mind because I know he deserves only the best! :lol::)

thanks my dear! :D

Cinderella Man is a man-lead-focussed ...

and what we could expect his co-star is that she can act and good looking! :lol:

Except the drama Stairways to Heaven other else projects of KSW are contenting to him! :rolleyes:

Han Hye Jin acted in the hit drama "Jumong" as Jumong's wife Seo So Noh, played Geum Soon in "Be Strong Geum Soon" with Kang Ji Hwan, and is currently leading the Mon-Tues SBS Drama "Terroir" with Kim Joo Hyuk.

She played a supporting role in Kang Dong Won and Kim Jung Hwa's drama "1% of Anything", as Kim Jung Hwa's best friend.

[]http://isplus.joins.com/component/photo_mmdata/200702/pho_200702021655510201000002010200-001.jpg[]

http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200901/...0002010401.html

Han Hye Jin is added as the love interest of Oh Dae San (Kwon Sang Woo).

*** Thanks yeohweping for this info. I think this complete the lead cast now for this drama, huh? But not really so familiar with this girl. The story looks & sounds so good. :lol::)

Han Hye Jin acted in the hit drama "Jumong" as Jumong's wife Seo So Noh, played Geum Soon in "Be Strong Geum Soon" with Kang Ji Hwan, and is currently leading the Mon-Tues SBS Drama "Terroir" with Kim Joo Hyuk.

She played a supporting role in Kang Dong Won and Kim Jung Hwa's drama "1% of Anything", as Kim Jung Hwa's best friend.

Oh! thank you dear... i remember... she is in Jumong... no wonder she looked familar to me :rolleyes:

you are Wikipedia dear! :lol:

Han Hye Jin will be cast in Cinderella Man.

She will play a fashion designer.....

My dear, you should update the 2 ladies names in the thread title ...

Sangwoo name is lonely there :lol:

TY, hahaha - this is what I like about you, you think so much - you've this sense of humor always. Adding HGI will be a star-studded, just like his movie. :lol::)

tsk tsk, i cant wait for the press conf... guess it will be held soon right after SW completing movie.. :rolleyes:

Finally, there's a thread for Sang Woo oppa upcoming drama..

TY_KSW: yup, there will be HAN TRIO if Han Ga In joins this drama..If it so, Sang Woo oppa will be accompanied by three beautiful lady named HAN..Hahahaaaa..How lucky Sang Woo oppa..

Btw, does somebody have the synopsis for this drama?

I'm curious about the story.. :rolleyes:

WHERE IS OUR CINDERELLA MAN?

HE'LL BE COMING OUR WAY :D

"Han Hye Jin & Kwon Sang Woo Pair As Lover"

Actress Han Hye Jin is likely to be cast in the upcoming MBC drama “Cinderella Man” , set to broadcast in April, as the co-star/lover of Kwon Sang Woo. She will be playing the role of a fashion designer Seo Yeo Jin, set to begin a problematic love relationship with Kwon.

Despite being cast as a fashion designer, Han Hye Jin’s character isn’t all that glamorous. Yeo Jin studies in a top fashion design school in Paris but goes into heavy debt after her father’s sudden death. Her life changes from heaven to hell in a snap.

Yeo Jin is a character with a strong self-esteem, who rathers being starved to death than to beg from others. However, under a chance coincidence, she is forced to share a small shop left by her father with an mysterious “hooligan” Oh Dae San (Kwon Sang Woo). Under his “guidance”, Yeo Jin works as a fashion designer for imitation goods and is later thrown into confusion during the love process.

However, it is said that MBC is still considering Han Hye Jin’s involvement as they deemed this role too similar to her role in “Terroir”. Another actress being cast is Han Eun Jung.

Source: joins.com, mydaily

credit: hanfever

Thank you Ilwoo_aein for the article... :rolleyes:

According to news, Cinderella Man will broadcast after "Iljimae Return" complete.

Its scheduled for the last epi is on April 23 Thurday.

So, Cinderella Man will release on next week after April 22 /23, from April 29 /30 every Wed and Thu MBC... :rolleyes:

Archived