[drama 2009] Cinderella Man 신데렐라맨

RiceGirl1212

Guest TY_KSW

Oh wow Azura! Thanks for sharing all of the caps.

It's like watching the interview all over again when scrolling down.

And every time I see pictures of the interview, I always keep thinking that the cast is really great and friendly.

-------------- More translated news from Soshified --------------

----------

I don't want to lag the page with pictures that have already been shared so I'll just provide the link to them if you guys want to see it again. ~

Thank you AZNLOCKHEART for sharing the articles...

Lets join and share to fruitfully our thread ...

YoonAh is one of few singers who can act as a proffesional actress... Yes, i agreed!

erh, no KSW article? hehehe **joke** :lol:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

i really like the cover! haha, I think it is nice that there are two KSW, both girl can end up with him haha.

Guest aznlockheart

^

^ There's some KSW in this article. ^^;

I bet you KSW fans will find this very cute!

[03.27.09] SNSD's Yoona jokes about the filming of "Cinderella Man": "Kwon Sangwoo is too busy showing off his son to everyone"

http://i40.tinypic.com/f3ub2b.jpg

SNSD's Yoona and male actor Kwon Sangwoo have been developing great chemistry acting alongside each other in MBC's upcoming drama "Cinderella Man".

At the Newsen press conference on the 27th, Yoona smiled saying, "I've been so busy with the filming of the drama everyday." She followed by adding, "Filming proceeded smoothly and happily for me as the staff and cast treat me very well."

Yoona will be acting as fashion designer Seo Yujin in "Cinderella Man" which is set to air on April 15th.

Besides having great chemistry during the filming, Yoona and Kwon Sangwoo had both been sharing approving comments about each other outside the set as well. Kwon Sangwoo had praised Yoona during a recent Newsen interview, saying, "Looking at Yoona almost makes me feel like seeing Shim Eunha sunbaenim again."

Yoona reciprocated by saying, "I'm thankful to have received much expert help from Kwon Sangwoo in acting." She teased jokingly, "He's been looking so happy and blessed because his son was born not too long ago, so much so that he's been using every opportunity to flash the photo of his newborn son to show off how cute his son is."

Yoona then became serious and expressed, "I'm actually under a lot of stress and pressure to perform well for the drama." Aware of her heavy involvement in SNSD's "Gee" promotional activites as a member, Yoona fretted, "I'm very worried and anxious about the inadequacy of preparation for the drama." As for her role as Seo Yujin, Yoona commented, "There are bound to be differences in personality because of the age difference, but I will strive hard to make sure that the character I'm portraying will not appear unnatural and awkward as a result of that."

Yoona will be concluding the last of her promotional activites as a member of SNSD with farewell performances at KBS2TV's "Music Bank" on the 27th, MBC's "Show! Music Core" on the 28th and SBS's "Inkigayo" on the 29th.

Credits: newsen.com

Translation: zjh319@yoonachina and bubzooka@soshified.com

"CINDERELLA MAN" TEASER POSTERS

posterphoto83735.jpegposterphoto83734.jpegposterphoto83732.jpeg

New MBC drama "Cinderella Man" has its teaser poster released!

The main actors in this drama are kwon Sang-woo, Han Eun-jeong, Yoona, and Song Chang-hee!

kwon Sang-woo has two sides of him revealed through the poster because he will be two characters in this drama!

This fashion drama will be a great hit! First episode is on April 15th!

Source : news.cyworld.com

Credit : Hancinema

Guest TY_KSW

^

^ There's some KSW in this article. ^^;

I bet you KSW fans will find this very cute!

[03.27.09] SNSD's Yoona jokes about the filming of "Cinderella Man": "Kwon Sangwoo is too busy showing off his son to everyone"

http://i40.tinypic.com/f3ub2b.jpg

SNSD's Yoona and male actor Kwon Sangwoo have been developing great chemistry acting alongside each other in MBC's upcoming drama "Cinderella Man".

Translation: zjh319@yoonachina and bubzooka@soshified.com

Thank you Aznlockheart for sharing the interesting article!

Yes, KSW is a happy and blessed daddy now! :D

Guest TY_KSW

"CINDERELLA MAN" TEASER POSTERS

This fashion drama will be a great hit! First episode is on April 15th!

Source : news.cyworld.com

Credit : Hancinema

Thanks Will, for the translation ...

WOW, it said cinderella man is de great hit!! **clap clap clap**

Guest kazenai

anyone know who will english sub this drama? s2?

As soon as you said that I thought I knew the answer and went to check HaruHaru's & WITHS2's wiki , BUT NON OF THEM have Cinderelaa Man listed in future project . I honestly thought they would sub it >.<

Guest zane87

anyone know who will english sub this drama? s2?

Obviously Soshisubs gonna take them, if u backtrack a few pages u'll find the answer, Soy from soshified said she'll take the project.... ^^d

Guest hotelier29

As soon as you said that I thought I knew the answer and went to check HaruHaru's & WITHS2's wiki , BUT NON OF THEM have Cinderelaa Man listed in future project . I honestly thought they would sub it >.<

yeap, that's way i ask!! coz i check already on withs2's website. this drama is not on their list.

i think we only can wait and see.

Guest ripgal

The cast interview was awesome!! All 4 of them have very good/comfortable vibes around each other.. and KSW's just a joker..:lol:

I'm glad he hasn't lost his touch... as he can finally show his comedic side on the small screen (he's done so in his movies..).

Can't wait!! 2 weeks just seem so far away now..

Archived