DOLLS

Guest NO NAME?

Guest NO NAME?

naked ape (Saki Otoh and Nakamura Tomomi)
cover3.jpg

Title: DOLLS

_____ドールズ (Japanese)

Mangaka: naked ape (Saki Otoh and Nakamura Tomomi)

Genre: Action, Shounen, Psychological, Horror, Mystery

Publisher: Ichijinsha

Serialized in: Comic ZERO-SUM

Volumes: 6

Volumes 1-2 / Chapters 1-15

In the 3rd Toutoh Empire, the excessive immigration led to an increase of violent crimes, and the government approved a law to expedite trials and alleviate the pressure on the overcrowded prisons: the Rationalization of Trials (RoT). With this law it is possible to hold trials without the suspect present, and the sentence is often the death penalty.

To enforce the law was then created a new special police unit, in charge of investigating and carrying out the execution: the Tokkei (特刑), abbreviation for Tokubetsu Shikeishikkou Keimukan Butai (特別死刑執行刑務官部隊, Official Unit for Punishment and Special Executions). The Tokkei, composed of 47 groups (units) of 3 people, soon became known for its brutality as a group of heartless assassins, almost only hollow shells without feelings, and commonly called the Dolls. Against them rose a terrorist group, the Doll Hunters, which opposes them but is as violent and brutal as them, if not worse.

dolls-1185902.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest _GLITCH_

dahhhh!!! >, the realeases are so slow ^^'' >____> but then again I have no right to say that cuz I don't work in the manga it'self ^^'' Oh they have another manga out that's called S.W.I.T.C.H

Guest NO NAME?

dahhhh!!! >, the realeases are so slow ^^'' >____> but then again I have no right to say that cuz I don't work in the manga it'self ^^'' Oh they have another manga out that's called S.W.I.T.C.H

Yeah.

Switch isn't bad. I was pretty excited when I saw the manga at B&N :D Have you seen the OVA?

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest orangeSHR00M

loving this manga; entropy recently did 3 more chapters but it went by quickly anyway :s

/bumps for seijuu's too purdy long hair

Guest I_play_with_dolls

I was really dissapointed when they took it off mangafox, I remember I was like WHERETF IS IT?!?! when I was looking at the list in my book mark.

Guest orangeSHR00M

:/ i think onemanga is way better than mangafox.

onemanga sometimes doesn't have a series, but they're a lot stricter with the ads that show up on their site. mf ads effed up my computer a while ago and i never read there anymore.

http://beta.onemanga.com/Dolls/

/cough

Guest kiralz0mg

:/ i think onemanga is way better than mangafox.

onemanga sometimes doesn't have a series, but they're a lot stricter with the ads that show up on their site. mf ads effed up my computer a while ago and i never read there anymore.

http://beta.onemanga.com/Dolls/

/cough

mmhm MF gave my computer viruses or something.. like twice LMFAO so i only use OM they are so much cooler <3

anyways the first time i read dolls i was hooked *o* but then i got busy with school so i stopped reading. I prolly have alot to catch up on lawls..

• 1 year later...
Guest Animeuver

The releases are still very slow on this...that I took to the Chinese translations. This series is so good too, that I think it's a little underrated. I really loved the artwork in this too (though the cover did not do it justice), and the plot is just really different!

If only there's more!

Guest ___________.

Ahaha revived from the dead.. DOLLS is awesome!! I absolutely love naked ape's artwork and the plot is fantastic :D I wish it would update father though... I'm currently reading Switch to get my naked ape dosage these days hahaha

Archived