Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

if Ted's a BS then it means he risk his own credibility as an E! reporter (or whatever he is there) no?

eventho we know E! also cover up gossips

beside who knows beside rob and kristen themselves

thing is they no longer look distance like before when ppl keep asking them about their rel

i mean the cases could be RobSten just pure friends or Kris keep her rel with oregano coz for oh so many reasons while she's actually fallen for rob and nowadays more open up bout it but since public thought and can see she's still with oregano and that makes ppl wont suspicious the rel between robsten but seems like her families knows it after all lol XD

lol atleast we already saw kris with pattison's family even in between rob's mom and dad during's rob's bday and now rob with stewart's family and got a hug from mommy stew XD it's just too mmmm coincidence lol or just fate haha

Gotta Love them!

Untitled-1.jpg

LOL well you know some ppl still in denial and since Kstew still (have) to be with oregano i guess there's no things can assure those ppl

then when the time comes we will be here saying "TOLD YOU SO!" XD

^ why doesn't Oregano come out and say something about this issue, I mean he is supposedly the "Boyfriend" :lol:

RK shippers all know that E! News' Ted Casablanca has been writing about this couple for months now. He's been maintaining his stand that RobSten is real. Here's a fresh article by Ted.

Ted has been hinting on the whole Robsten romance months back, and back then no one believed anything, even Lainey was totally Robert&Nikki.

but now, Lainey is keeping quiet...because she knows all the rob/nikki stories are all BS... RK on the other hand ;) ...well, you be the judge.

for me, it has always been obvious that these two had a thing for each other ever since I watched Twilight tuesday, their chemistry goes beyond on-screen. RK FTW! :P

*new* RK outakes

2luyjcmb.jpg2f0cef5.jpg

RK leaving Italy

Rob is holding her black hoodie! :)

hoodie-1.jpg

^

coz he supposedly just have to act romantic protective and just THERE with her? XD no need to talk this and that lol

anyway dang the new outtakes i love it Kris looking soooo sexy there ooooh Rob too look like a prince XD

somehow in those pics they look like Classic Hollywood stars ^^

Wew he's holding her hoodie? ok 1st same/share sunglasses now rob holding her hoodie lol i mean she can hold it herself or let her PA hold it

what's next? them going picnic with both families? lol that would be awesome XD

^

coz he supposedly just have to act romantic protective and just THERE with her? XD no need to talk this and that lol

anyway dang the new outtakes i love it Kris looking soooo sexy there ooooh Rob too look like a prince XD

somehow in those pics they look like Classic Hollywood stars ^^

Wew he's holding her hoodie? ok 1st same/share sunglasses now rob holding her hoodie lol i mean she can hold it herself or let her PA hold it

what's next? them going picnic with both families? lol that would be awesome XD

recently there was also rumors that Oregano got caught locking lips with Kat Dennings ...not sure if it's true

anyways....

check out the charlie chaplin bungalow RK stayed out the night before and after MTV movie awards.

it's so romantic, it's not like your typical Hotel ;), each bungalow has a name... you can rent the place for a night or couple of months

>>>> website: http://thecharliehotel.com/bungalows/index.html

marilynext.jpg

chaplinint.jpg

this one is the Resto they went to after the MTV movie awards it's called "Cecconi's"

cecconis2-709063.jpg

Whoa really? lol if that's true idk that's amusing lol XD

Wow the bungalow look so cozy and the resto haha there's curtain i get it kekekeke

i guess after they dine together they went straight back to their bungalow

i wonder kris slept with rob or with her mom XD if with her mom then grandpa stew with rob hahaha if that's what happened man they must be in "pain" XD

Guest spuddevaughn

Gitakawaii, do you have that article saying that they caught Oregano with another girl? If you have that, OMG it's like having my wishful thinking coming true. You see since last year...Twilight Tuesday as well made me think that there's more to RobSten that meets the eye. They have this wicked chemistry that's just so undeniable but I also know that Oregano is in the picture so RobSten can only be something to ship about. But I always harbored the thought that if somehow Oregano would get caught making out with another girl...then maybe..just maybe RobSten will not only get a chance but could be a possibility.

A little OT..but still about Rob..and maybe a hint of why KStew enjoys being with him and why we all love him. This is Ted Casablanca's comment from his E! Online column. Thanks to elaborate over at Rob's IMDB thread.

Dear Ted:

You have been doing this column for a long time, and I am sure you know the ins and outs of Hollywood. Is there a star, male or female, who is really a good, decent person deep down who does not follow the B.S. of T-town but who beats to their own drum? Surprise me with your answer.

—Christopher

Dear Everything Old Is New:

Why the hell do you think I'm hot for R.Pattz? He's not a follower. So unusual here.

Whoa really? lol if that's true idk that's amusing lol XD

Wow the bungalow look so cozy and the resto haha there's curtain i get it kekekeke

i guess after they dine together they went straight back to their bungalow

i wonder kris slept with rob or with her mom XD if with her mom then grandpa stew with rob hahaha if that's what happened man they must be in "pain" XD

^I'd like to think kstew slept with Rpattz..lol

her mom and grandpa was only there to pick Kstew up ;) and say goodbye to Rpattz... :D :D

Gitakawaii, do you have that article saying that they caught Oregano with another girl? If you have that, OMG it's like having my wishful thinking coming true. You see since last year...Twilight Tuesday as well made me think that there's more to RobSten that meets the eye. They have this wicked chemistry that's just so undeniable but I also know that Oregano is in the picture so RobSten can only be something to ship about. But I always harbored the thought that if somehow Oregano would get caught making out with another girl...then maybe..just maybe RobSten will not only get a chance but could be a possibility.

A little OT..but still about Rob..and maybe a hint of why KStew enjoys being with him and why we all love him. This is Ted Casablanca's comment from his E! Online column. Thanks to elaborate over at Rob's IMDB thread.

Dear Ted:

You have been doing this column for a long time, and I am sure you know the ins and outs of Hollywood. Is there a star, male or female, who is really a good, decent person deep down who does not follow the B.S. of T-town but who beats to their own drum? Surprise me with your answer.

—Christopher

Dear Everything Old Is New:

Why the hell do you think I'm hot for R.Pattz? He's not a follower. So unusual here.

^ sorry :( I don't have the article, but someone twitter it also, the chick said that she saw oregano with a girl at some club in LA...but of course it's only rumors.

anyways enough about the herb. let's get back to RK.

isn't it funny how last year at the beginning of the twilight hype, there was so many interviews where rob was ask about kstew and he would always say he has a crush on her, how he felt *something* the first time he met her...thinks of her as this and that. They both would always do press together, and now we see less and less of that ;), Ex: recent MTV movie awards, kstew did press alone, Rpattz didn't walk the red carpet at all.

I personally think they are already together now, It's just too obvious now, they're just keeping it on the DL because they don't own anyone a confirmation if they are already together. I've been following them for over a year now, and it seems to be harder for them to keep a distance from each other, don't you guys think so?

here's more from ted

Dear Ted:

Why are you insisting that Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are together? So what if they kissed. They're actors doing their job!

—Karalian

Dear Not So With It:

Why are you insisting they aren't? Go to brain drive-thu pronto, please, and order some!

Tags: ted

note: ted was also the first gossip column to out Brangelina*, no one believed him at first but look at Brangelina now ;) ...6 kids and more to come? lolz

Guest swt_decadent

They look cute together and have a lot of chemistry. They probably both like each other but can't because she have a boyfriend already. Plus if they get together and didn't work out it will be to awkward for them to film the third and fourth movie. Also he dated Nikki Reed which Kristen BFF and even though it just fling for him I still think Nikki still like him. Anyway Rob seem to have a lot of friends that is a girl like Camilla Belle.

Guest mishax3

recently there was also rumors that Oregano got caught locking lips with Kat Dennings ...not sure if it's true

I know for a fact that is a lie. Some girls on a rob and kristen site made it up and posted on their twitter accounts to mess with people. I dont really know why people do that... Do they really have nothing better to do?

Guest ginachan

I know for a fact that is a lie. Some girls on a rob and kristen site made it up and posted on their twitter accounts to mess with people. I dont really know why people do that... Do they really have nothing better to do?

LOL, Like some girls made up a rumor that oregano was in Italy, but he wasn't.

Did they leave the mtv post party to get dinner? Something fishy :rolleyes:

yup! they didn't go to any after parties, and after dinner they retreated to their hotel.

^that picture is so cute!!! =] i wonder who she's talking to on the phone..... her boyfriend? hahaha.

I thought rob just went back to the hotel to drop off Kri because she was under age and he went back out to party with 'the guys' o_0???? hahahah >< i dont know what to believe!!! i guess they DID had dinner together! but the whole thing about being alone the whole night seems FAKE to me.

Guest ginachan

^that picture is so cute!!! =] i wonder who she's talking to on the phone..... her boyfriend? hahaha.

I thought rob just went back to the hotel to drop off Kri because she was under age and he went back out to party with 'the guys' o_0???? hahahah >< i dont know what to believe!!! i guess they DID had dinner together! but the whole thing about being alone the whole night seems FAKE to me.

I think if Rob went back out to the party we would've gotten pictures of him like the rest of the cast.

look at it this way, Kstew mom and grandpa showed up early in the morning ;) ... so I don't think he would've gone out partying all night when he had a super early flight to NY

Guest polaris

^I'd like to think kstew slept with Rpattz..lol

her mom and grandpa was only there to pick Kstew up ;) and say goodbye to Rpattz... :D :D

^ sorry :( I don't have the article, but someone twitter it also, the chick said that she saw oregano with a girl at some club in LA...but of course it's only rumors.

anyways enough about the herb. let's get back to RK.

isn't it funny how last year at the beginning of the twilight hype, there was so many interviews where rob was ask about kstew and he would always say he has a crush on her, how he felt *something* the first time he met her...thinks of her as this and that. They both would always do press together, and now we see less and less of that ;), Ex: recent MTV movie awards, kstew did press alone, Rpattz didn't walk the red carpet at all.

I personally think they are already together now, It's just too obvious now, they're just keeping it on the DL because they don't own anyone a confirmation if they are already together. I've been following them for over a year now, and it seems to be harder for them to keep a distance from each other, don't you guys think so?

here's more from ted

Dear Ted:

Why are you insisting that Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are together? So what if they kissed. They're actors doing their job!

—Karalian

Dear Not So With It:

Why are you insisting they aren't? Go to brain drive-thu pronto, please, and order some!

Tags: ted

note: ted was also the first gossip column to out Brangelina*, no one believed him at first but look at Brangelina now ;) ...6 kids and more to come? lolz

Yea Rob even said that usually he wouldnt have gone for a teen love flick but when he heard that Kristen Stewart was the lead.. he jumped on the Twilight ship fast.... ~~ (what better way to get to know your crush than make a movie with her?? That's like the perfect oppotunity to get closer in the isolated bubble world of Twilight + 3 more installments to come)

I also think Ted's in the right track when it comes to RobSten.. Their chemistry is undeniable. PLus who can expect Kristen to continue to be with Oregeno FOREVER. I mean she started dating the guy at what.. 16?? And if Oregano's proposal rumor is true.. that's just crazy to expect her to accept and marry Oregano... kind of controlling in a way to try to trap her with marriage at such a young age (if it's true).

Anyway.. I'm hoping Ted's prediction comes true like he did with Brangelina... EXCEPT i really hope ROBSTEN doesnt live up to the Brangelina legacy literally and have 6 kids in the next several years. :rolleyes:

--------

Guest inaho

They look cute together and have a lot of chemistry. They probably both like each other but can't because she have a boyfriend already. Plus if they get together and didn't work out it will be to awkward for them to film the third and fourth movie. Also he dated Nikki Reed which Kristen BFF and even though it just fling for him I still think Nikki still like him. Anyway Rob seem to have a lot of friends that is a girl like Camilla Belle.

nikki/rob didn't really happened, cause if it was it would have been plastered all over the news but I'm still not too sure about the whole robsten thing I mean they could just be putting up a front since new moon is coming plus I don't want my hopes crushed so easily..its too early to tell

but any who nikki and kirsten aren't hanging out as much...lainey didn't post anything about them having a fallout or anything remember before there always news about them hanging out together plus lainey is such a nikki fan that its so weird that she isn't posting about her much less with kirsten so there's really something going on, plus I've heard that nikki has been hanging out with a different crowd.....

Archived