Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are they serious about saying they are not attracted to each other?

That is such a LIE. -_- just look at the sexual tension between them..i can feel it through my labtop screen.LMAOOO.

totally! hahahaha i can feel it toooo!:) thanks to those who took those photos..hahahaha

Guest justanordinarywriter

Thanks to everyone who has been sharing the pictures!

I am new to the addiction of this couple! :D lol. Anyway, I love to see pairings in some of my fave Kpop singers, but I never have been dying to see hollywood actors to pair up. But RobStew pawned me! I am so eager to see them together!

Their chemistry is unbelievable.... :D

Guest krnshort1

are they serious about saying they are not attracted to each other?

That is such a LIE. -_- just look at the sexual tension between them..i can feel it through my labtop screen.LMAOOO.

ahahahahha :lol:

Guest polaris

hahaha Kristen and Rob really look like vampires in those pics above... The red eyes and all =)

They dont even need special effects.

I'm waiting any day now to hear that they are an item. (crossing fingers**)

KRISTEN, ROBERT AND ASHLEY WITH SOME OF THE CAST MEET DIRECTOR OF ECLIPSE "David Slade" OVER DINNER!

:P :P :P HQ pics

DIN3.jpg

DIN2.jpg

DIN1.jpg

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart take a 3am taxi together in Vancouver. The Twilight cast members were seen attending a full cast meal at the Blue Water Cafe and Raw bar in Yale town, Vancouver. Kristen and Robert were seen taking long cigarette breaks together outside before getting into a limo and leaving together at 3am on their own

Guest 1NFATUAT10N

i think robert is only hot as edward cullen and kristen can be really pretty sometimes, and at other times not so much.

YES omg their legs lol XD

hmmmm they always together nowadays lol no matter if there's other casts

they just together even leaving together too kekeke

ppl wont suspicious either since all this time they "denying" it lol

but you can see clearly from their body language

look at the way kristen looking at him XD it's OBVIOUS

Guest roentgen

if i was in any doubt about whether these two actually had thing for each other, these pictures all but obliterate my doubts.

the leg touching is too intimate even for "close friends". even if they're not actually together, their body language is screaming of physical attraction. being in close proximity, the deep looks into each others' eyes and the mimicking each others' gestures... especially the last one. you subconsciously mimic the person you're attracted to because conscious or not, you're "aware" of what they're doing.

and i must say, rob looks gorgeous (even moreso than usual) in the limo set of pics. who can blame kristen though she's with michael? being around a goodlooking man, who's intelligent, funny and is obviously attracted to you... it's hard not to wilt under that kind of temptation.

Guest BC_Baby

i just finished watching twilight and i LOVED IT! I love both characters! I seen a few clips and i think Robert is HILARIOUS and a really good person! (but i still love my jaejoong)

ANYWAYS, i havent done much research on Kristen what is going on? why do people dislike her?

i think she has been loyal to her bf (that guy who played with jackie chan and jet li...in that shaolin movie.. forgot) they been together for 2 yrs right? and she still dating him?

and ppl were mad because robert liked her? people are calling her a pinkberry and a druggy cuz she smokes weed and seem kinda bean pie in some interviews???

is she really that bad??? shes really young.. im sure she is very different from her character in Twilight but i dont think she is horrible..

probably the same as any teen girl at age 19

Besides... since Kristen stuck to her boyfriend of 2 yrs.. didnt Robert started like Nikki? (the girl who played rosalie?) and they dated for 2 months?

Guest polaris

if i was in any doubt about whether these two actually had thing for each other, these pictures all but obliterate my doubts.

the leg touching is too intimate even for "close friends". even if they're not actually together, their body language is screaming of physical attraction. being in close proximity, the deep looks into each others' eyes and the mimicking each others' gestures... especially the last one. you subconsciously mimic the person you're attracted to because conscious or not, you're "aware" of what they're doing.

and i must say, rob looks gorgeous (even moreso than usual) in the limo set of pics. who can blame kristen though she's with michael? being around a goodlooking man, who's intelligent, funny and is obviously attracted to you... it's hard not to wilt under that kind of temptation.

haha~ and their probably explain themselves by saying they are practicing and preparing for the movie. You know... Research~ :rolleyes:

but seriously every pic of them together looking at each other screams that they want to jump each other's bones.

Guest whf_violet

More pics :w00t:

16kb3gz.jpg

24g5zle.jpg

After the party, stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson shared close quarters on the sidewalk for a cozy smoke before facing the autograph-seekers and, eventually, sneaking away!

Guest chuchu728

AHHH freaking robsten<3

I love them and either this is some crazy good promotion going on ... or as I like to believe

there is truly something going on!

But then again...I think these two did this before during Twilight filming but since they were not

that big before, the paparazzi didn't really pay attention to them.

But I still like to think it's cause something's going on ;)

Archived