Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Ah I heard that too. The tabloid rumors everyone! They're currently rumoring Kristen+Jackson too. Sigh.

I'm pretty lame because I kind of have a problem with Nikki Reeds character (such a biznatch), therefore I don't like them being together. HAH. lame-o.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't you guys been on E's TED gossip column

read what he has to say about the whole Jackson/Kristen & Rob/Nikki rumor

IT'S ALL BS AND A COVER UP FOR R/K!!! summit is so stupid to think that we would actually believe them

LMAO

True ;)

Guest spuddevaughn

haven't you guys been on E's TED gossip column

read what he has to say about the whole Jackson/Kristen & Rob/Nikki rumor

IT'S ALL BS AND A COVER UP FOR R/K!!! summit is so stupid to think that we would actually believe them

LMAO

I have read this in Rob's IMDB thread. Is it really possible? I'm an R/K shipper eventhough I seriously have issues regarding K-Stew's attitude but I can't deny that fact that these two have serious chemistry on and off the screen. Can we really trust Ted Casablanca's assessment and his sources for saying such things?

I have read this in Rob's IMDB thread. Is it really possible? I'm an R/K shipper eventhough I seriously have issues regarding K-Stew's attitude but I can't deny that fact that these two have serious chemistry on and off the screen. Can we really trust Ted Casablanca's assessment and his sources for saying such things?

to me Ted is reliable, as for Lainey, she's full of BS

she claims Rob spends so much time with Nikki and whatnot and she claims she has pictures but she never post them.

just watch, sooner or later this whole thing will hit the fan and the truth will be revealed ;)

Archived