Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whf_violet

haha..trust me guys...

it's going to come out sooner that you think ;)

I trust you bb! :D *winks* :lol:

some more pics from NM set :w00t:

2m27yj4.jpg

2hwfqis.jpg

credit as labeled

Guest ROCKWITHU

:P

I was also watching some RK vids on youtube and wish Vanity Fair would release a hq version of the bts vid.

I wish we were getting more set pictures too. I loathe only getting the ones posted on lamey gossip.

Guest jaazielann

this is the only time in which i wished a couple would break up so that a better couple can be formed...

>< i feel terrible but she looks SO much better with ROB!! >< AHHHHHH i said it im evil!

hahaha

01robertpattinsonjp0.jpg

^but i mean come on.. they are on FI-YA!!!

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart love them both do you think time will come that this two stars will end up together oh how i wish,, i agree to you they look much better together than her real boyfriend,,,robert pattinson is so.... i mean super cute,, wish i coud be kristen stewart just for a day LOL!!!

Guest BeautifulChromosomes

Rob did it for Kristen!

I don't know if anyone had posted or probably already heard of this before, but I just want to share it with us fans : )

Crdts: TheInsider

Robert was initially hesitant about playing the role of Edward until he found out his love interest and co-star would be
, he tells Premiere.com.

"When I read the book, and there are these moony descriptions of Edward as this God-like figure, I thought there was no way I could play him, really," Robert said. "But when I got into the room with Kristen, there was just certain
chemistry
." "
She's basically the reason
I did the movie," Robert adds.

The 22-year-old actor tells Premiere he was a fan of Kristen's before he had the opportunity to work with her, adding: "
She's really the best actress
of her generation."

Guest chorus

They look good together.

And the pictures, thanks for posting!

The pictures of them together are funny in a good way and of course cute. ;)

Kristen & Twilight Nominated for MTV Movie Awards

Vote Here!

Best Movie

Best Female Performance

Breakthrough Female Performance

Best Kiss

Unsurprisingly, Twilight has been nominated multiple times, 8 out of 10 to be exact, in this year's MTV Movie Awards in categories such as Best Movie and Best Kiss. Kristen has also been nominated as Best Female Performance and Breakthrough Performance. I expect a sweep all around. ;) Make sure to vote for her, the film, and your other favorites!

Anyone up for a RobStew's spam?

(Am I allowed????)

Not exactly organized, sorry! old & new

in_style_(2).jpg

instyle.jpg

instyle_(2).jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

017.jpgnormal_twilightstills_(33).jpgtwilightstills_(41).jpgnormal_BELLA_004.jpgnormal_BELLA_015.jpgnormal_BELLA_029.jpg004.jpg005.jpgew_(3).jpg

ew.jpg

normal_ew_(4)~0.jpgnormal_ew_(4).jpg

normal_ew_(7).jpg

ew_(9).jpg

normal_ew_(5).jpg

empire_(12).jpgnormal_empire_(11).jpg

normal_empire_(5).jpg

empire_(8).jpgempire_(9).jpgempire_(13).jpgvf_(12).jpgvf_(10).jpgvf_(11).jpgvf_(13).jpgvf_(15).jpgvf_(14).jpgvf_(17).jpgvf_(3).jpgvf_(23).jpgvf_(2).jpgvf_(19).jpgvf_(24).jpgnormal_TWILIGHTCAST03.jpgnormal_TWILIGHTCAST02.jpgnormal_TWILIGHTCAST17.jpgvfitaly.jpgvfitaly_(4).jpgvfitaly_(5).jpgteenmag(1).jpg

-----

Kristen, can we like borrow Rob? Just 5 minutes!

Too bad Rob is (seriously rumored to be) dating Nikki Reed, who plays Rosalie. They don't look nearly as good as Rob and Kristen.

Ah I heard that too. The tabloid rumors everyone! They're currently rumoring Kristen+Jackson too. Sigh.

Archived