[Drama 2009] Queen Seon Deok 선덕여왕

Guest White Star

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramaok

ya too bad they all grew up. all the fiesty energy zzzoooop.

and ok the storyline is flat today.

hope it gets better soon.

it looks like mishil underestimated her lover seolwon.

Okay, yeah, Bojong was kinda hot...thick brows and all... :blush:

Oh, shoot...better not let shirley know...she'll make me Assistant Chief Babysitter. :lol:

let's promote ourselves to deputy queens. let shirley do the dirty work :P

yes lil bojongee = hot.

big bojongee = cross eyed.

What is this myth about 2 twins?

Thanks!

Oh and can anyone tell me why YS is in the other "low" hwarang group? Cause his parents are pretty powerful and respected, no?

And who is the hwarang boy who wears green and doesn't appear to have as much fun making ppl's lives miserable?

myth = king has twins, then no more male heir.

the hwarang boy? maybe u mean hojae. captain of hwarang.

yushin is not in the sorabol hwarang group for a few reasons. first he is not a direct royal. though his mother is a princess his father isn't.

the boys from sorabol 10 are all jingol blooded elite.

yushin's father is on the same 'side' as the king. they are 'against' mishil. mishil has control over the elite sorabol 10.

also, yushin is not from silla capital where the sorabol 10 practices. he moved to sorabol when his father got promoted.

Now I know where Gukseon Munno went! :lol:

He's in upcoming Swallow The Sun.. haha! :lol:

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq208/o...aed0a46e0d4.jpg

(You can see him in that banner at the 2nd to the last in the right.) keke! :)

ha look at all the brooding hot men king geumwa is the hottest of all (2% short though).

Guest oobabi3jjang9oo

Lee Yo-won is expectedly mediocre. I already see this drama in decline... :huh:

I guess that's why the ratings are rising with each episode and is in the high 20's/30s now....

Guest MisterBarca

I guess that's why the ratings are rising with each episode and is in the high 20's/30s now....

This is the first episode where Lee has appeared full-time, and we don't have the ratings yet (and we won't know the impact of Lee's poor performance for several episodes at least anyways).

Also, I don't judge the quality of an actor or drama on the basis of the ratings--which is nothing but the opinion of the ignorant mob.

Is episode 8 or 9 the first episode when they are all grown up? I haven't been following this show very closely, and I'm just curious to know when Park Ye Jin's first episode is.

Episode 9 is when they are all grown up.

You'll see Park Ye Jin from episode 9 onwards.

Episode 9 ratings

TNS

Nationwide 28.1

Seoul 30

AGB

Nationwide 25.8

Seoul 27.6

Guest KDPMeluv

I really liked today's episode :)

better than last week's.

I don't think Lee Yo Won's acting is "mediocore"

I think it's perfectly in line with what her personality was portrayed as when she was younger.

tomorrow's episode looks so exciting!

Lee Yo-won is expectedly mediocre. I already see this drama in decline... :huh:

Perhaps you anticipated too much too early.....? Murphy's Law :rolleyes:

I thought all the adult casts (from teens to adults) are just as mediocre as compared to the younger. I am missing them now! :tears:

and ok the storyline is flat today.

it looks like mishil underestimated her lover seolwon.

I thought so too, could it be the adult casts? I wonder? :rolleyes: Let's see if it gets better in epi 9.

Care to elaborate your line above on Seolwon? Thanks.

I am OK with Lee Yo Won's portrayal, so far. It is definitely more fiesty than her other roles.

However, the one that I find "fault" with is Uhm Tae Woong. He looks as though he is in a daze, or bored/tired, and his voice/vocal projection is too soft/weak for a period drama. He needs to "open" his mouth more, cause his diction is also not clear, it's as though he is speaking in his 'regular' everyday manner. It needs more OOOOMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer : I am only basing on the intonation.

I am OK with Lee Yo Won's portrayal, so far. It is definitely more fiesty than her other roles.

However, the one that I find "fault" with is Uhm Tae Woong. He looks as though he is in a daze, or bored/tired, and his voice/vocal projection is too soft/weak for a period drama. He needs to "open" his mouth more, cause his diction is also not clear, it's as though he is speaking in his 'regular' everyday manner. It needs more OOOOMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer : I am only basing on the intonation.

Strangely, I just felt the opposite from you. I thought Uhm Tae Woong sounded too forceful in his vocal projection. Or maybe I should say, his voice is generally weak and he tries hard to sound strong but the end result was too forceful to be good/natural?

Without subtitle is a problem but browsing thru ep9, I think Lee Yo Won is adequate but not outstanding. Pace started slowing down since second half of ep8, so rating drop is to be expected.

Park Ye Jin looks uncomfortable though, where is the courage and determination of the little princess?

Archived