♪♬ Nodame Cantabile Paris ♪♬

Guest chocoberryjam*

Guest chocoberryjam*

SECOND SEASON | Let the love and music continue... in PARIS !♪♬ NODAME CANTABILE ♪♬
PARIS

hehe... can you spot Nodame?

CHIAKI and NODAME are BACK !

Anyone watching it?

Guest avicenna

really? is it out as anime??? I am going to search for it....

Nodame...of course ...with those lips gesture while playing the piano hehehehehe how can any one mistaken her .....

Guest avicenna

wooooow...yes I found the episodes....thank u so much dear for the news.....great ones......

I am gonna watch it once I download it ...I did not know about it b4...thx again

what is the name of the subbing team this time???? is Froth-Bite going to sub this season as well??

Guest x SaRaNg HaE x

OMGAHHHHH!!!! I had no idea they were having a second season. I'll definitely watch this, after I finish my research paper.

I've seen the live action one, it's so cute xD

I'll start watching the anime second season after more episodes come out, I can't stand waiting every week to watch new episodes xD I prefer to watch it all in one go xD

Guest chocoberryjam*

:) i love the classical pieces too !!!

they bring so much more to the anime..

makes it really unique

did i mention that it's hilarious?

Guest avicenna

yeah, definitly, the classic music is just out of this world, I adore it ...it was my motive behind watching nodame cantabile in the first place ^^

hehehehe...omg ..just hilarious??? it's more than that... it's ...Gyubo ......<<<<< (still do not know what it means but I laugh out loud once she shout it)hehehehe she is just...I can not find the correct word to express how hilarious she is .....

I am watching (C1) version, I love it, they are doing great job, I checked all other sub teams' versions and I decided to go with this one...thx dear for bringing such a wonderful news, u made my day ^^

Guest Anri Lin

I haven't watched the anime version (nor read past one or two volumes) but I loved the live action ^_____^ ~

Ueno Juri was just awesome :D

^ Hmmm probably is :S But I hope they will release more T__T How many episodes are in the 2nd season?

Anyone know if there is an English version of the manga online? I want to read it now xD

Guest chocoberryjam*

^ Hmmm probably is :S But I hope they will release more T__T How many episodes are in the 2nd season?

Anyone know if there is an English version of the manga online? I want to read it now xD

for manga..

try OneManga

I loooooove this anime. Season 2 is so far so good! Finally some progression on their love story hehe.

I can't wait till every Mondays, when the newest episode will come out :)

Archived