Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest amydien
I'm replaying Tokimeki Memorial for the third time now DX

the games way too addicting for me, the endings always get to me <3

I love how the guys say your name (although it sounds cut-and-paste sometimes) but still cool nonetheless.

THIS!! is what's missing in Vampire Knight DS!!! XDDD

I wanted Kaname to say my name,but instead, they replace it with 'kimi' :(

I love the fully voiced Tokimeki Memorial....it's much easier now since I lack kanji skills...lol.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onewithoutlove

Tokimeki Memorial is soo freakin fun! but

my main problem is that its in japanese... LOL

i have to like read walkthroughs and such

just to get it :[

but the characters in here are soo effing cute!

Guest ix3katz

hm im interested in starting rune factory

but i noticed theres rune factory 1 and 2

is there any difference between the 2? should i start with 1?

also is it like animal crossing? like...does it keep running even though i don't play?

Tokimeki Memorial ...........SO FREAKING ADDICTIVE !!!!!!! After reading through the recent posts, I decided to try it. Omg, I played non-stop for 8 hours straight and finished it LOOOOL I ended up sleeping at 7:20am and woke up 10:10am to go to school.

Which guys did you all go for? XD I love Kei's voice!!!!!!! But I thought he was too hard to get.. so I went for Mihara <333 *sigh* I didn't successfully get a full heart with him though.. I'm gonna try again xD

Studying Japanese for the past few years totally paid off :wub: The game was like a practice to me. I love that the characters say almost everything.

Tokimeki Memorial ...........SO FREAKING ADDICTIVE !!!!!!! After reading through the recent posts, I decided to try it. Omg, I played non-stop for 8 hours straight and finished it LOOOOL I ended up sleeping at 7:20am and woke up 10:10am to go to school.

Which guys did you all go for? XD I love Kei's voice!!!!!!! But I thought he was too hard to get.. so I went for Mihara <333 *sigh* I didn't successfully get a full heart with him though.. I'm gonna try again xD

Studying Japanese for the past few years totally paid off :wub: The game was like a practice to me. I love that the characters say almost everything.

I went for Kei 3 times :lol: I'm going for Jin now.

Guest sungified

hm im interested in starting rune factory

but i noticed theres rune factory 1 and 2

is there any difference between the 2? should i start with 1?

also is it like animal crossing? like...does it keep running even though i don't play?

I finished Rune Factory 1 and am on 2 right not. There aren't much difference. Just that for Rune Factory 2, there are two generation. First, you play as the father and marry a girl in the area. Then the girl give birth, you can choose for the baby to be a boy or a girl. You then play as the baby, this is the 2nd generation. The real story starts when the baby is born and the father build a school for him/her. It's repetitive, so I suggest you to just play Rune Factory 2. Rune Factory 1 is just the same, but you don't give birth.

Guest ix3katz

^ thankss for your reply

hm i played a few hours of rune factory but so far i like animal crossing more >_< ....

maybe i'll go back n play a bit more later n see

Guest Crispy

Even though it's kind of old, I've been dabbling with FFTA2 for a little bit, and I got to say...

... the designers of the Law/Judge system should eat schmidt and die.

I was doing the Negotiation trial, which took me forever because the stupid bunnies Charm you.

Right about to finish, I ordered my dude to make the final attack to end the annoying battle.

And then he crits.

And the law was not to target any unit 2 or more tiles away.

And the crit made the dude move.

And I lost the whole damn battle because of a critical hit.

And I dropped F-bombs all over my DS and almost threw it out the window.

Other than that, been diddle-daddling with some

Suikoden Tierkreis (not too much), Pokemon Platinum (started with my little sister, yay), and Rhythm Heaven.

Fan Club and Love Lab are adorable... I put the songs on my iPod, haha.

(I~ suppose, hey!)

Guest CandyRain

I love how this tread recommending DS games

I tried Rhythm Heaven today coz many people like it, and stuck in the 2nd game -.-

it's really hard for me...

^ Don't worry I was like that two. There's like one or two games that took me forever to get past. But after awhile it becomes really repetitive and it's all the same. Just gotta have perfect (literally) timing.

Guest amydien

Did anyone pass the ping pong game in Rhythm Heaven without going to the Cafe Master?

I failed it both in Japanese and North American versions :lol:

sooo difficult! XDDD

Guest Take Five

^yes, although rhythm rally 2 did give me a lot of trouble. only game i skipped was glee club 2. it said i had a good sense of unity but i failed anyway. i don't get it.

Guest pinkxlilies

HELP!

i think my dstt is broken! it was working fine until one day i went to turn it on and it wouldn't load! it's stuck on the loading screen and it just doesn't load. i've tried reformatting it, taking out all the games and only putting one on, and downloading the new software, but nothing works!

i have no idea why it would suddenly stop working. does anyone know how can i fix this?

thanks in advance

some news from nintendo.joystiq...

- there's going to be a Cooking Mama 3 being previewed at E3 this year

- besides Gardening Mama there is a "Babysitting Mama" and "Crafting Mama" in the works

(im excited for this XD)

Is that so??

educatedmama.jpg

HELP!

i think my dstt is broken! it was working fine until one day i went to turn it on and it wouldn't load! it's stuck on the loading screen and it just doesn't load. i've tried reformatting it, taking out all the games and only putting one on, and downloading the new software, but nothing works!

i have no idea why it would suddenly stop working. does anyone know how can i fix this?

thanks in advance

You should post your question in this forum: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=169

dedicated for DSTT help :]. Should be able to find an answer there.

-------------

So Japan announced that there will be Pokemon remakes of gold and silver.

Pokemon HEART GOLD & SOUL SILVER.

Archived