Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest NO NAME?

^ I'm actually playing the sequel first. Ahaha. Yeah, I can't do the karaoke if my life depended on it. The game is pretty fun. Have you attempted to create music on it?

V Maybe you need to download the latest kernel?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Princess_Sakura93

Whoa. Awesome! A Nintendo DS thread!! xD Haha.

I haven't been playing with my DS lately, but a few weeks ago, I got Chrono Trigger and I can't believe I've forgotten how great the game is!

Definitely one of my favorite RPGs~

Guest Kazen88

^ I'm actually playing the sequel first. Ahaha. Yeah, I can't do the karaoke if my life depended on it. The game is pretty fun. Have you attempted to create music on it?

Nope, I've never tried writing/creating any type of music... Have you tried the band career mode thing? It's so hard. >.< I can get through like at most 5 encores and then I just give up/fail the songs..

Guest still_life

Hello...

Anybody here still play animal crossing??

I just downloaded it and Im curious to visit other towns.

Name: Izurein

Town: A! Town

Code: 1891-5419-0161

I just started so theres nothing much in my town.....

And im sorry Im doing this wrong... :ph34r:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And note to all the people who wanna by R4 for their DS

NEVER BUY N5!!

Guest Take Five

^i think you have to make the guy sing the same way after the other two guys. either loud or soft. i got stuck on the 3rd stage with the scientists or something(?)...if i remember correctly. i'm just gonna wait for the US release.

Guest ix3katz

i started playing rhythm tengoku gold as well

lol it's so funnn ...i got stuck on the ping pong stage..so hard

^ the 3rd stage is the robot stage i think ...u gotta follow the beat n hold down the pump into the middle of the robot (pump until the orange liquid fills the whole robot)

the 2nd stage ..yah u gotta sing in sync/in the same pattern as the other 2 singers. n u'll know if you're doing sth wrong cuz they make faces at you ... to close your mouth/stop singing, u gotta hold down your stylus

to sing softly, do a small flick/just release your stylus

to sing loudly, do a larger flick

Guest amydien

I just finished the 2nd remix for Rhythm Tengoku Gold. I hate the ping pong game...I could never get the ball to go where I want it or get the right timing, especially the high-speed one lol >___< After so many tries, I decided to go the cafe section and get the guy to do it for me XDDD

Guest untilINFINITY

Um~~

I have Pearl for the DS and like.. I was wondering..

how does the WiFi-ness work?

I go Underground and it's all lonely cause I'm like the only person in that huge area. xD;;

Wifi

You can trade (migrate some Pokemon from your FireRed, Sapphire, etc. and there will be some people willing to trade for Pokemon such as Charmander, Squirtle, etc.), battle, contests..as for underground, just keep on looking for fossils and you'll discover new Pokemon.

Guest ix3katz

I just finished the 2nd remix for Rhythm Tengoku Gold. I hate the ping pong game...I could never get the ball to go where I want it or get the right timing, especially the high-speed one lol >___< After so many tries, I decided to go the cafe section and get the guy to do it for me XDDD

O_O u can do that? u mean in the game? is it the coffee icon?

Guest NO NAME?

Nope, I've never tried writing/creating any type of music... Have you tried the band career mode thing? It's so hard. >.< I can get through like at most 5 encores and then I just give up/fail the songs..

I actually spent one whole night adding songs. It was pretty confusing at first.

Ahaha. Yeah, I tried that career mode, but I don't get far.

Anyone have a list of rhythm games available for the DS?

So far I've played:

• Daigasso! Band Brothers

• Daigasso! Band Brothers DX

• Elite Beat Agents

• Guitar Hero: On Tour

• Guitar Hero: Decades

• Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS

• Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2

• Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan

• Raving Rabbids 2 + TV Party (These somewhat counts right?)

• Taiko no Tatsujin DS

Guest Kazen88

^I heard Nodame Cantabile DS is good. The only thing is that it's not as import friendly as the other Japanese games you've listed... But, if you like the manga/anime/drama series and classical music you should give it a shot.

Another game to try would be Ontamarama. It's fairly short and a little on the easy side but I found the game enjoyable. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xthefirst

wow i haven't played my ds in weeks... 'cause of stupid college apps.. >.<

i'm thinking about either restarting animal crossing, or just continuing with the game....

Guest amydien

O_O u can do that? u mean in the game? is it the coffee icon?

I was surprised too when it happened! XD

Yes, it's the coffee icon...on the first selection マスターとはなす (Masuta-to hanasu/ talk with Master)

A bit of convo and then he let me pass the pingpong level xD

But he said I should do better next time, so I dont know if I can get away with it again :sweatingbullets:

I havent been playing my DS lately....I hate it when school starts. Im always busy >__<

Daigasso Band brothers game looks fun but challenging...I might try it :D

Guest strawberrylove

im sorry if this has alredy been asked :sweatingbullets:

but msn on Ds. does anyone here have it working?

i dlded beuplive3 but in the process of signing in it dies on me TT"

Guest justwildbeat

Right now working on the Ochaken no Heya series. It's like playing the Sims but you earn your furniture through playing a variety of minigames. Pretty entertaining and I guess I just enjoy decorating haha

Guest malicious_

okay, so my sister broke my R4 while playing with my ds.. i dont know HOW it could happen. but now i need a replacement! i dont think i want to use the R4 anymore, anyone want to reccommend me anything? and where i could buy it? =)

Archived