Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest Malice X Innocence

time hollow... clicking adventure game? hmm hotel dusk, phoenix wright (fosho), trace memory

Play Trauma Center 2!!!

I beat all of those games ._. ...... darn this is going to be harder then i thought xD. I never have time to play any of the new DS games i get xD

Edit: Ragnarok online for ds.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TrainDriver

I'm going away on holiday soon, and since I'm going to be going on tour on a bus I'm going to get bored T_T I need some suggestions on games I can download before I go xD

I like cute/rpg games, my favourites are

I don't like puzzle/brain teaser games

try ninjatown

Final Fantasy III

Final Fantasy IV

The World Ends With You

Guest amydien

A friend let me borrow Hello Kitty Daily (DS) today....I wanna ask, is this the new Hello Kitty game?

I played around a bit, and it looks like a cute electronic organizer. I didnt see any games to play at all. Or am I missing something here?

first time poster here, I actually have a question, I reformatted my r4 and then got all my stuff back but now when I put new roms in my r4, a lot of the time it'll say something like, cannot access save data, please restart nds and reinsert card and even when I do that, it still says the same thing. I've tried redownloading the rom and putting it in again but it says the same thing, I've never had this problem till the reformat, is there anyway I can fix this? thank you (:

Depends on the game. Some of the newer games don't work on the R4 because they haven't updated their patch for a while.... Nintendo's working around these things. It didn't work for sonic the hedge hog, chrono trigger (gets stuck at the teleporting part), and Dragon quest IV for me. Maybe try a different card? but that may not work as well (i've tried chrono trigger on DSTT, didn't work either)

I finally started playing Ninjatown and I'm having a blast! XD

that game is so addictive!! I suck though. haha kept getting low grades after a while. It's so funny and cute too.

After getting bored of Rune Factory 2 I tried FFIV again. The beginning was so slow I stuck it at "auto-battle" (haha I love that command cuz I can watch TV or something at the same time)... I wish pokemon had that. the gauge thing was annoying but the wait gets shorter.

Guest PEZDispenser

I'm going away on holiday soon, and since I'm going to be going on tour on a bus I'm going to get bored T_T I need some suggestions on games I can download before I go xD

I like cute/rpg games, my favourites are

- Pokemon Diamond

- Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon

- Pokemon Ranger

- Cooking Mama

- Mario Kart

- Mario Party

- Taiko DS

- Pop Cutie

I don't like puzzle/brain teaser games

Animal Crossing: Wild World!

Guest still_life

Im sorry but I know that probably all of you are tired of questions about R4 etc.

But I just bought mine yesterday, a n5.

I downloaded the latest software for it and put one game onto the microSD

But it keeps hanging on the loading screen....

Ive read around that the n5 is picky about the microSD.

Im currently using a 4gb.

However, there was one time where I got past the loading screen and the card

started making a save file....but I jammed there. So maybe the SD card isnt the problem?

Or is it the n5 its self that is the problem....

if it is...I dont want it to ruin my DSL....so I'll have to convince the store owner to give me a refund....>.<

Please help!

Guest sagejin.

Haha, I can finally post here.

I just bought a DS from a friend.

75 bucks and it came with tons of games.

I'm currently playing Pokemon Diamond.

It's so addicting, it's been awhile I played.

Guest still_life

Im sorry but I know that probably all of you are tired of questions about R4 etc.

But I just bought mine yesterday, a n5.

I downloaded the latest software for it and put one game onto the microSD

But it keeps hanging on the loading screen....

Ive read around that the n5 is picky about the microSD.

Im currently using a 4gb.

However, there was one time where I got past the loading screen and the card

started making a save file....but I jammed there. So maybe the SD card isnt the problem?

Or is it the n5 its self that is the problem....

if it is...I dont want it to ruin my DSL....so I'll have to convince the store owner to give me a refund....>.<

Please help!

update on my problem

Ok I got pass the loading screen and actually got started into the game...but it Jammed at the middle of the game...

Is my MicroSD still the problem??

Guest justwildbeat

Yes, the N5 it seems is very choosy on what kind of SD cards that it accepts in order to fully play a game: N5 review/help link

Oh and as a warning I've read that the N5 has been known to blow a fuse in the DS (essentially breaking your DS) so be careful and make sure all of the firmware is updated.

A friend let me borrow Hello Kitty Daily (DS) today....I wanna ask, is this the new Hello Kitty game?

I played around a bit, and it looks like a cute electronic organizer. I didnt see any games to play at all. Or am I missing something here?

Yeah, Hello Kitty Daily is pretty much just an organizer.

I think you might be looking for Hello Kitty Big City Dreams that was released like last month? That's the one that has minigames, etc.

Whoever recommended Rhythm Tengoku Gold, thank you! Haha even though I wasn't the one asking, I tried it out and it's realllllly fun. @_@

Guest ix3katz

hmmm any new and good games out lately?

omg and when will kingdom hearts come out??? i read a while back it was coming out around now...

Guest sagejin.

hmmm any new and good games out lately?

omg and when will kingdom hearts come out??? i read a while back it was coming out around now...

Kingdom hearts on DS is coming next year, around February 2009.

I'm waiting for it to come out. lol

Guest ix3katz

^ aw man are u serious....

so gotta wait even longer.. =_= n i'll have school then

lol finished time hollow a while back... i felt so smart when i realized how the ending was possible (the 3rd girl)

I just got mine a week ago, loving it for now. I play lots of games and of course, thanks to r4.

Loving harvest moon, ace attorney, simulation games like princess debut and pop cutie, i know they're cheesy but it's fun.

Not that in love with the RPG games in DS though... Although chrono trigger is pretty enjoyable. FFXII is a let-down for me.

---Caroline

I think you might be looking for Hello Kitty Big City Dreams that was released like last month? That's the one that has minigames, etc.

Whoever recommended Rhythm Tengoku Gold, thank you! Haha even though I wasn't the one asking, I tried it out and it's realllllly fun. @_@

okay i downloaded Tengoku Gold i think that's what it's called. i went to the start page and i couldn't even activate it like i couldn't get anywhere?? and that was like the screen that popped up whihc was like a gold disc or something and you could bounce it around the screen?

Guest NO NAME?

Was that me? Ahaha. Yeah, the game is tons of fun.

okay i downloaded Tengoku Gold i think that's what it's called. i went to the start page and i couldn't even activate it like i couldn't get anywhere?? and that was like the screen that popped up whihc was like a gold disc or something and you could bounce it around the screen?

Oh, at the start screen, you're suppose to flick that thing up.

http://www.dsfanboy.com/2008/08/07/items-o...m-tengoku-gold/

Guest xoSaranghae

Sorry if this question irks anybody but under the topic of R4's etc. I have a DSTT and I'd like to install a theme onto it but everytime I paste all the stuff into the skin section it always comes out all purple @__@; I was wondering if anybody could explain how to install skins for DSTT's! Thanks so much~

Nevermind played around a bit and figured it out!

On another note: anybody know any good puzzle games out there (ex: Professor Layton & The curious village) Thanks again ^^

Archived