Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI
^Agreed. The camera is very tempting.

Just found out on DS Fanboy, there's gonna be a Garden Mama coming out. I'm so happy. It doesn't look as good as cooking mama, but nonetheless I'm very excited for it to come out soon.

me toooo

im super excited for garden mama haha

everything i grow in real life dies lol XP

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ms. X

I got past that part and now I'm on the House Search. I tried clicking on so many things, but I'm still not sure what am I supposed to look for. The only thing that I can think of is the cleaner spot on the floor, but I can't click on it.

Oh, I think I got lucky on that one because it was the first thing I clicked on, lol.

What you are looking for is

a lipstick

. Good luck!

Guest mika-chan
I found myself dying in OOE more than in PoR and DoS
PoR and DoS are just REALLY easy. Some other Casltevania games on other handhelds/consoles were much harder than OOE. I also agree that OOE is not too hard.

Guest justwildbeat

Ninjatown! Not only are the characters adorable but the story is fun and silly. My favorite ninjas are the business ninjas, they beat up demons with their PDAs lol Once you start going through the higher levels things certainly get more chaotic and messy. So it really pays off being organized ^_^

Guest marasshi

^Isn't your username from that Gundam Wing song? I forgot the title but I can sing that part XD

Anyway, I'm looking for new games to play - I might check out Ninjatown. It seems cute.

Guest NO NAME?

Has anyone here played Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 or the first one? It looks so much fun. I'm a sucker for rhythm games.

Guest KAITOU KID.

Has anyone here played Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 or the first one? It looks so much fun. I'm a sucker for rhythm games.

I surely have.

I never take them off my R4.

Ever.

They're awesome fun, srsly <3. Clocked em both on insane ^__^

I so want them to make a 3rd one.

Guest justwildbeat
^Isn't your username from that Gundam Wing song? I forgot the title but I can sing that part XD

Anyway, I'm looking for new games to play - I might check out Ninjatown. It seems cute.

Haha wow you are like the FIRST person to recognize that line without having me to explain it. Anyhooo it's a strategy game similar to Age of Civilization, using the concept of strategically building ninja huts and using ninjas of different classes to combat armies of demons.

Just in case some of you can't wait for the Nintendo DSi to come here to the states

renchi.com is already selling the Nintendo DSi (japanese version)

in colors black and white for $298

Guest NO NAME?
I surely have.

I never take them off my R4.

Ever.

They're awesome fun, srsly <3. Clocked em both on insane ^__^

I so want them to make a 3rd one.

Haha! Glad to hear that you like them. I was going to buy the game, but I just found out about the R4 last night. I am SO slow -___-;; *waits patiently for it to arrive*

Guest xthefirst

i love elite beat agents! :D

but it got hard, surprising for me since i'm a musician with good rhythm. and.. kinda short. :/ it only took me an hour or 2 to finish it before the credits came rolling...

Guest KAITOU KID.

Haha! Glad to hear that you like them. I was going to buy the game, but I just found out about the R4 last night. I am SO slow -___-;; *waits patiently for it to arrive*

Late better than never, right?

R4 <3.

Then you must play both Ouendan 1+2

but it got hard, surprising for me since i'm a musician with good rhythm. and.. kinda short. :/ it only took me an hour or 2 to finish it before the credits came rolling...

Haha EBA.

Doesn't really compare to Ouendan though. Quite a few songs are bad [or at least they are to me, xD] (But not all. Who doesn't like ABC, etc? xD)

I think even if you're a musician with good rhythm EBA would be kinda eh. Mainly because so much of it (I only played it on normal, not worth my time to clock it on insane like Ouendan <3) was really off beat o_o. Liek when you hit the counters and the music was completely off :/

Ninjatown! Not only are the characters adorable but the story is fun and silly. My favorite ninjas are the business ninjas, they beat up demons with their PDAs lol Once you start going through the higher levels things certainly get more chaotic and messy. So it really pays off being organized ^_^

how hard would you say ninjatown is? I'm going to try it for sure, but I'm afraid the higher levels will be impossible to play >< I've played those types of games... but even in starcraft we rarely ever win?

-dragonball origins is coming out tomorrow in english!

Guest RS Trax

Here are this week's releases.

WiiWare

alien.jpg

ALIEN CRUSH RETURNS™

Hudson Entertainment

1-4 players

Rated E for Everyone – Animated Blood, Mild Fantasy Violence

800 Wii Points

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_Crush_Returns

YouTube:

home-sweet-home-nintendo-wiiware-1_qjgenth.jpg

Home Sweet Home

Big Blue Bubble Inc.

1 player, Rated E for Everyone

1,000 Wii Points

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Sweet_Home_(video_game)

YouTube:

Virtual Console

Space_Harrier_SMS_ScreenShot2.jpg

Space Harrier™

Sega Master System

1 player

Rated E for Everyone – Mild Fantasy Violence

500 Wii Points

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Harrier

YouTube:

Wii

James Bond 007: Quantum Of Solace IGN; Wiki

Kung Fu Panda: Legendary Warriors

Madagascar Escape To Africa

Monster Lab

Petz Sports

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 09

Nintendo DS

James Bond 007: Quantum Of Solace IGN; Wiki

C.O.R.E. IGN; Wiki

Dragon Ball: Origins IGN; Wiki

End War

Exit Wiki

Guitar Rock Tour

Goosebumps Horrorland

Imagine Interior Designer

Imagine Wedding Designer

Jaker's Lets Explore

Kung Fu Panda: Legendary Warriors

Madagascar Escape To Africa

Monster Lab

My Baby Boy

My Baby Girl

Petz Dogz Pack

Princess On Ice

Real Soccer 2009

Rubik's World

Sally's Salon

Tropix

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 09

Winx Club: Mission Enchantix

Zenses Ocean Edition

Zenses Rainforest Edition

-------------

I've got a couple music videos from Wii Music up on YouTube.

The first one was sent by underground rap artist, Kenji Astro, previously known as RSunis, and this is his version of Earth Wind & Fire's "September":

And this is my version of "Swan Lake":

// Roth

haha yeah, I finished EBA really quickly. After I finished it I deleted it though :/

Guest simpleandpink

^zomg I can't even imagine just "deleting" the game off lol. [i have a folder and save all the .sav files/.nds in case I want to put it back on XD

And...maybe it's just the completist feeling in me, but I have an urge to S-rank EVERY song in the game. I'm pretty sure that [A] This is not possible and It's useless, but idk haha...I've played so many songs on Ouendan and EBA and every time I miss a note or score too low, I start over lol

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^lol i thought i was the only one. i have a games file on my folder too. i keep the sav files for the games i might want to play again haha

i delete games that are bad or would never touch again =P

Archived