Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest marasshi

Has anyone played the Lego games? I'm playing Lego Batman and I think it's awesome. :D It's a kids' game so it's not hard (but still really fun) and the minicomics they have are so cute. And what I like most about it is that you can play as a hero or a villain. (Two-Face!)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amydien

^I've played Lego Star Wars before...yeah it was fun! It was quite funny too because the characters shatter to pieces when you strike them with a lightsaber or shoot them! :lol:

Anyone play Unsolved Crimes? I am stuck on File 4...Death in the Examination Room. I can't get past one of the queries. The one that asks about is the nurse really the murderer. Can anyone help? Am I missing something?

I don't play that game so not sure, but check gamefaqs.com to look at walkthroughs :P

mmm i just finished time hollow. i like the story.. so interesting but it gets a bit :huh:

with all those changes like how one of the friend become a dog lover x__x

anyway at the end, the pink hair girl is she ethen's cousin? ... incest! i remember readin the letter that derek and kairo got a daughter.. lol..

Anyone know how to change your DS time to fit in with Daylight saving times?

I don't want to change my DS clock but we just changed to daylight savings over here and the time is annoying me >< haha

^ sorry

anyone play princess debut? its really... girly girly, but i like it :D my partner is vince because he asked me first, but i want it to be with the black hair guy =( the days go by really fast

they should have more of those translated japanese dating sims :lol: those looks so fun ^^ the americans one are.. eh

Guest amydien

^cool...you can do purikura style of pics....

I just got a glimpse of Contra 4 from a friend...omg it looks so much fun! I think Im gonna get it too! :D

I don't play that game so not sure, but check gamefaqs.com to look at walkthroughs :P

Thanks, but I checked there and couldn't find any walkthroughs. The only thing that I can find online about the game is a hint that you need to solve all queries before you can unlock File 14.

Thanks, but I checked there and couldn't find any walkthroughs. The only thing that I can find online about the game is a hint that you need to solve all queries before you can unlock File 14.

I finished the game a while ago, and don't exactly remember what I chose. I'll give you an explanation however.

No, the young nurse could not have been the murderer because only one of the syringes had the substance in it. When she brought in the syringes they were all still individually wrapped and any of them could have been randomly chosen to be used. She could not have predicted which one the doctor would choose and therefore could not have coated the syringe in advance for murder.

Guest x kisekiboshi
^ sorry

anyone play princess debut? its really... girly girly, but i like it :D my partner is vince because he asked me first, but i want it to be with the black hair guy =( the days go by really fast

they should have more of those translated japanese dating sims :lol: those looks so fun ^^ the americans one are.. eh

*raises hand* I love princess debut :blush: And yes, I got Vince on my first time even though I really wanted Luciano too. I just finished playing it my second time and I got Liam. He's a little bit strange...I don't wanna give anything away, but I think you'll get it when you have him as a partner. And yes, they should have more japanese dating sim games. There's like none in America. T_T

Guest x kisekiboshi

^Agreed. The camera is very tempting.

Just found out on DS Fanboy, there's gonna be a Garden Mama coming out. I'm so happy. It doesn't look as good as cooking mama, but nonetheless I'm very excited for it to come out soon.

I'm kind of worried about giving so many kids cameras on the dsi (they probably don't have cell phones). As if we didn't have enough preverts taking pictures of people on the street, kids aren't mature enough to think properly they'll start snapping pics of everyone and everything they see. Who knows where these pictures end up?

Guest RS Trax

Here are this week's releases.

WiiWare

cooltapes1.jpg

Strong Bad Episode 3: Baddest of the Bands (Telltale Games, 1 player, Rated E10+ for Everyone 10 and Older - Alcohol Reference, Crude Humor, Mild Cartoon Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes, 1,000 Wii Points): Rock and roll! Hurting for cash, Strong Bad sets out to dominate the “Battle Royale of the Bands.” Can he rule the stage and win the big prize? Or will he be drowned out by the competition? Find out in this high-voltage episode.

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_Bad%27...st_of_the_Bands

Official Website: http://www.telltalegames.com/strongbad

YouTube:

rotohex1_0003.jpg

Art Style: ROTOHEX™ (Nintendo, 1-2 players, Rated E for Everyone, 600 Wii Points): Use colored triangular panels to create a vibrant mosaic of stained glass in Art Style: ROTOHEX. As triangles fall from the top of the screen, rotate them to group six panels of the same color and create a matching hexagon, or HEX. Once the HEX has been formed, it will disappear, allowing the existing panels to shift and more panels to fill the playing field. A clear-cut goal and two different styles of intuitive controls allow you to focus solely on the game play-which is vital, as the playing field will be full of panels before you know it. With multiple modes (unlock more as you progress further in SOLO mode), special item panels at your disposal, and the ability to play cooperatively or competitively with a friend, there will always be another HEX to create.

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Style#ROTOHEX

YouTube:

Virtual Console

earthworm_jim_nintendo.gif

Earthworm Jim (Sega Genesis, 1 player, Rated E for Everyone - Animated Violence, 800 Wii Points): Jim was an ordinary earthworm who did very earthworm-like things, such as flee from crows and eat dirt. One day, during an outer space fight, a suit drops to Earth and falls around Jim. It mutates him into a large and intelligent (at least by earthworm standards) superhero. Play as Jim in this Sega Genesis classic. When Jim learns of the evil plans of Psy-Crow and Queen Slug-for-a-Butt, he decides to rescue Princess What's-Her-Name. Run, gun, swing on hooks by your head and launch cows at the interesting characters you meet along the way, such as Major Mucus, Chuck and Fifi, Evil the Cat, and Bob the Killer Goldfish.

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthworm_Jim

Wii

FIFA Soccer 09 All-Play Official Website; IGN; Wiki

My Sims Kingdom IGN; Wiki

TV Show King Party IGN; Wiki

Ultimate I Spy IGN; Wiki

Petz Horsez Club

Monster Jam 2: Urban Assault

Jeep Thrills

Goosebumps Horrorland

Go Diego Go Great Dinosaur Rescue

Dora The Explorer Dora Saves The Snow Princess

Disney Sing It

Ben 10: Alien Force

Baja 1000: Off Road Racing

All Star Cheer Squad

Nintendo DS

aq-brings-music-synthesis-software-to-ds-20080312022452084_thumb_ign.jpg

Korg DS-10 Synthesizer Official Website; IGN; Wiki

My Sims Kingdom IGN; Wiki

Ninjatown Official Website; IGN; Wiki

Populous Official Website; IGN; Wiki

Theresia Official Website; IGN; Wiki

Wonder Pets Save The Animals

Travel Games For Dummies

Six Flags Fun Park

Shreks Carnival Craze

Petz Rescue Wildlife Vet

Petz Rescue Ocean Patrol

Monster Jam 2: Urban Assault

Go Diego Go Great Dinosaur Rescue

Disney Fairies Tinkerbell

Ben 10: Alien Force

Bella Sara

------------

Nintendo Channel Updates

New Videos:

* Rev Run plays Wii Music [Wii]

* Developer’s Voice - Guitar Hero World Tour [Wii]

* Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia Info Video [DS]

* Guitar Hero World Tour Launch Video [Wii]

* Guitar Hero World Tour Info Video [Wii]

* Strong Bad Episode 3: Baddest of the Bands [WiiWare]

* Art Style: ROTOHEX Info Video [WiiWare]

* MONOPOLY Info Video [Wii]

* Goosebumps HororLand Info Video [Wii]

* TV Show King Party Info Video [Wii]

* Score International Baja 1000 Video [Wii]

* Wii Music: TV Spot [Wii]

* Wii Music: This week’s Instruments 4 [Wii]

* KORG DS-10 Info Video [DS]

* Little Red Riding Hood’s Zombie BBQ Video [DS]

* Theresia Info Video [DS]

* Digest Video

DS Download Service:

* Mystery Case Files MillionHeir

* Crosswords DS - Crosswords Demo

* Crosswords DS - Anagrams Demo [Distribution Ends 11/02/08]

* Brain Age 2 Demo

* Brain Age Demo

* Flash Focus Demo

* Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals [Distribution Ends 11/02/08]

* Ninjatown Demo [Distribution Ends 11/02/08]

* MySims Kingdom [Distribution Ends 11/02/08]

-----------

// Roth

Guest darkbahamut
^ :o what's that piano game thing? It looks cool xD

It's called Korg 10, a music sythesizer. COmbine sounds together to create music I tihnk.

Thanks Ms. X

I got past that part and now I'm on the House Search. I tried clicking on so many things, but I'm still not sure what am I supposed to look for. The only thing that I can think of is the cleaner spot on the floor, but I can't click on it.

Archived